MS Edge on Xbox is a joke

Discus and support MS Edge on Xbox is a joke in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Are you telling me my Xbox Series S is perfectly capable of running games which the older consoles may struggle with (such as Cyberpunk), but I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HarveyReid1, May 29, 2022.

1. HarveyReid1
    HarveyReid1 Guest

Are you telling me my Xbox Series S is perfectly capable of running games which the older consoles may struggle with (such as Cyberpunk), but I can barely have a few tabs open on Edge or explore Google street view without it completely crashing?

I mean seriously, what is this?

When we will the devs increase the memory limit for Edge?

No, I do not have any games or other apps open

:)

HarveyReid1, May 29, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

It's a sandboxed browser

It's not supposed to.act like a desktop browser

Unless it's html 5.you aren't going to have 100% compatubility

So if your webpage is opening up.10 different tabs for advertiisement you might want to stop going there

Those are tracking cookies
  3. Sid Mintz Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

Im getting *** tired of edge crashing to the dashboard. The support from MS is shocking imo. The fact they call this an all in one system is a joke. its only good for gaming as everthing else is below par.

I feel like you cant turn anywhere when you have issues with your Xbox.

I sold my laptop before the one came out because I thought with so much ram I will just use the Xboxs browser. What a massive mistake that was.

Very unhappy with MS at the moment.
  4. Ronny_69 Win User

Internet explorer not working on the xbox 360

I even think Edge on Xbox One S:X is incredibly unstable, lockups are common, amongst other weird probs. I don't understand why Google hasn't ported Chrome to the Xbox. Even the Incognito browser from years ago, is ALOT more stable than Edge, unfortunately...

Please prioritise Edge, MS! ;-)
  5. ngocphi Win User

Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer service

On an xbox ?

There is no xbox live store ..

There is ms store which is ms etailer division again it's not meant ro do buying consoles or surface ones on a console

If you mean pc use edge or firefox not chrome
  6. ChomskyKnows Win User

Xbox store wont work at all.

Did you try to click to buy something? If not, try to click to buy something.

it is broke as a joke. Using Chrome on Window 10 or Windows 7. Searching for Mirror's Edge Catalyst to buy I get this when I click to buy:

This site can’t be reached

www.microsoft.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

There is nothing wrong with my connection. I don't get this using Edge on Windows 10. I get it when trying to buy anything (just tried with a Madden game I don't care about and still can't buy) on Chrome. YOU DO NOT WANT MY MONEY. MS is a *** dumb corporation.
    I can't even hand over money to them...If MS is that stupid, they deserve their slow decline into irrelevancy.

Trying to download Titanfall 2 Beta says:

Ask an adult to change your settings

To buy this, an adult needs to change your family settings at account.microsoft.com/family.

Dude, I'm in my *** 30s. The account page says I'm an adult. This new site integration is a *** joke. POS. Clusterf*ck piece of garbage. Fix your *** up ***. Xbox One S also has audio issues with 4K... Really a *** joke...
Thema:

1. MS Edge on Xbox is a joke - Similar Threads - Edge joke

2. Microsoft Edge won't open

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge won't open: I have trying to use Microsoft Edge but it won't open. I keep trying to use the a button multiple times on Microsoft Edge icon and it does not open for me. Can anyone help me...
  3. edge browser bugging out anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    edge browser bugging out anyone else?: Happens only on YouTube it goes to play the video an then instantly restarts the video an some times goes black screen then back to video, an crunchy roll site the videos get an error an looking...
  4. Microsoft Edge on my xbox might have a virus

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on my xbox might have a virus: I just went on Microsoft Edge on my xbox and a bunch of stuff turned red and every time I scrolled down it started freaking out and glitching. I've reset my xbox. Checked xbox status and it's...
  5. Can't repair the Edge browser for Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't repair the Edge browser for Xbox One: If people in the forum have an issue with the Edge browser I always give them the advice to make a factory reset. It always helped them and me either ! But now I have an issue but 3 factory...
  6. Xbox - Edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox - Edge: Hi everyone. I have a question. I have 3 xbox's. I use 2 of them primarily for web browsing. I haven't had any issues until an Xbox updated on August 24th, 2021. When I open more than 1 browser...
  7. How do you download things on an Xbox ones Micosoft edge?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you download things on an Xbox ones Micosoft edge?: I've wanted to download stuff on this console's Microsoft Edge for a long time, but it won't let me do it. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/manofculturev2 [link] [comments]
  8. Ability to Live Stream Microsoft Edge Browser and other improvements for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to Live Stream Microsoft Edge Browser and other improvements for streaming?: I've been live streaming to Twitch using the built in menu on my Xbox Series X for months now and I really enjoy it. However, are a few things that really frustrate me. Any time you go to a...
  9. Resetting edge://flags breaks video playback

in XboX Insiders
    Resetting edge://flags breaks video playback: Beta ring. Auto-updates on. While troubleshooting the SBOX insuficient memory issue, I turned on some flags to see if it'd make a difference. Today I decided to just reset the flags to start from...
  10. Microsoft edge on Xbox one s is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft edge on Xbox one s is a joke: This apps is the biggest joke Microsoft has ever had it doesn't matter wat website I am on to stream it crashes back to dashboard after 8minutes and it is really starting to get under my skin the...