MS Flight Simulator (2020) Alpha/Beta Testing: How to Participate?

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator (2020) Alpha/Beta Testing: How to Participate? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am a long-time user of MS Flight Simulator (since 1995) who converted to X-Plane after MSFT stopped making the series. Anyhow, am very excited... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jfmurray, Jul 1, 2020.

1. /u/jfmurray
    /u/jfmurray Guest

Hi,

I am a long-time user of MS Flight Simulator (since 1995) who converted to X-Plane after MSFT stopped making the series. Anyhow, am very excited about this reboot. Does anyone know how to get involved with the Beta/Alpha Testing on the product?

Thanks,

Joel

submitted by /u/jfmurray
    [link] [comments]

/u/jfmurray, Jul 1, 2020
  2. LEPRECH4UN23 Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020 Alpha on Xbox

Would it be possible to Alpha/beta test MS Flight Sim 2020 on my Xbox?

Thanks
  3. ZackPower Win User

Thanks
    Please let me know
  4. mmessina Win User

Thanks
    Rtx 2980ti 32g ram i9 intel
  5. mmessina Win User

Thanks
    You have to be accepted for the alpha test. Then you will be provided with a link. I've been waiting since January and still no PC invite.
  6. RooLynch Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha Build

Sorry this has nothing to do with the alpha build but will Flight Simulator 2020 appear on the Xbox windows 10 app
Thema:

1. MS Flight Simulator (2020) Alpha/Beta Testing: How to Participate? - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2020

2. flight simulator 2020 crashing to desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight simulator 2020 crashing to desktop: flight sim keeps crashing is there a patch or something to fix this? Version1.21.1.13.0 installed. thanks 0a53ea69-0819-42c1-a6b7-90c2c5ee5dcb
  3. Cannot Install the deluxe premium edition of flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install the deluxe premium edition of flight simulator 2020: After purchasing the Premium Edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator, from Argos. I have not been able to install the software on my xbox app on my Pc. I have successfully installed Standard and...
  4. Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC: Hello for the continuous upgrade and improvement process of FS2020, many packages are downloaded and stored in MSFSPackages\Official\OneStore I expect that they are not required any more after...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 not launching on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 not launching on PC: I have FS2020 installed on my PC through Game Pass, and it used to run, but now it keeps closing without even opening a window. How to fix this? 1e9eaa45-1ce3-4339-a485-da7afa64e9d2
  6. Did not receive Activation Code for Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 2020 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Activation Code for Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 2020 on...: Hi There, I purchased a physical disc copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE Edition, however upon opening it I discovered that it was missing the Activation Card that has the...
  7. Flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator 2020: Hi, I have had trouble with flight simulator 2020 using PC gamepass. The game would be constantly stuck in a loop at the press any button to start section. My account would pop up and i'd select...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 wont install on my xbox pls help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 wont install on my xbox pls help.: I am trying to use xbox gamepass to download mfs2020 and it keeps saying "check back in a little bit" I dont know what to do, ife restarted my xbox and everything i just wanna play the game....
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update Problem: Hello my friends, I have a Problem with the MFS 2020 since the last big Update about 2 months or longer ago. Everytime when i try to download and install the update, it stops at one point [about...
  10. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Hi Recently I found that saving a flight results in missing data when loading same flight again. One thing is that the menu on top has disappeared and therefore map cannot be loaded. Same if I...