MS Flight Simulator download issue

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator download issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello again microsoft... I've come across the problem of the download of MS Flight. Once it hits 2.00 GiB it just stops the download any solutions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FourtyFiveOfficial, Jan 14, 2022.

1. MS Flight Simulator download issue

Hello again microsoft...
    I've come across the problem of the download of MS Flight. Once it hits 2.00 GiB it just stops the download
    any solutions?
    EDIT: Here's a screenshot on what's going on. I've restarted the launcher a lot of times and it still does not work.

MS Flight Simulator download issue [​IMG]

:)

FourtyFiveOfficial, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try this: Go to Windows settings >> Apps >> Xbox >> Advanced >> Repair & Reset.

After doing that, Perform the same steps for Gaming Services and Microsoft Store as well.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

First check if windows 10 is up to date. Make sure your time and date are correct on your windows settings.

There is an "Optional Updates" button in the smallest print. Check for that and perform them as well.

Make sure that this is turned on "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows" under Advanced Options

Check for store updates: Start menu, select Microsoft Store > More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

If Updating the system doesn't help, I'll suggest you run a scan to check for problems and repair them.

Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator. Next type sfc /scannow in Command Prompt window, and press Enter to start to scan and repair corrupt system files in Windows 10.
  4. FourtyFiveOfficial Win User

Update
    It went further for like 15 minutes, stopped at this and ended the download at 2.03 GiB again. Should i do the same as previously or..?

[​IMG]

EDIT: It started working??? But from 0%
    [​IMG]

EDIT: It died again. Any solution this time?

[​IMG]
  5. FourtyFiveOfficial Win User

Apperantly this thread died like many other threads i see?
  6. FourtyFiveOfficial Win User

Currently doing that and it is so far working. If anything happens i will update this thread
    Thanks again Jesse, you guys are awesome.
Thema:

1. MS Flight Simulator download issue - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator download

2. MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...: Hello again. Basically it stopped at 2.03 GiB and won't move forward. Any solution? [img] c9b7a4a5-974e-446f-b506-1b232a04064e
  3. Not able to download or install Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download or install Microsoft Flight Simulator: FlightSim 2020 and Digital Ownership show in my store library, but with a note that says, "Install from Xbox app". Within Xbox app, I can see I own FlightSim2020. But, when I try to download...
  4. Why cant I download Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox: So I have the Xbox game pass and I go to Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on the store and I press manage with game pass and it says Check back in a little bit Were having trouble loading your...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download speed: Hi I've have been reading threads in forums to try to figure this out and I'm not alone. I just give up on downloading this game. 2 Mbits/s in download speed. It's going to take forever! Why...
  6. Unable to install Halo or Flight Simulator, wont download to external SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Halo or Flight Simulator, wont download to external SSD: Running Windows 11 Home on my HP laptop it has an internal 256 gig SSD, but I want to install games to my external Seagate OneTouch 500 gig SSD, Whats up with the Xbox app? I own both titles, and...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Download: Using an Xbox S, trying to download MSFS2000 from Game Store and I have received "Check back in a little bit, we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" message for 2 days. Did a Xbox...
  8. Can't download Flight Simulator (Windows)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Flight Simulator (Windows): Hi, I purchased Flight Simulator on a third party website and got a redeem code. I redeemed the game (such that if I try to redeem it again now I get a clear "This code has already been...
  9. Stuck while downloading Flight Simulator 2020 asobo-material-lib-0.1.39.fspackage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck while downloading Flight Simulator 2020 asobo-material-lib-0.1.39.fspackage: Hello, I have been trying to download Flight Simulator 2020 but when I get to 22.4gib I got stuck, I turned off microsoft firewall and antivuris and restart it many times (also starts downloading...
  10. Flight Simulator DVD error - download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator DVD error - download?: Hi, bought a 10 DVD Flight Simulator set on amazon, in fact for the second time. Again one DVD gives installation errors. I have an activation code: now where can i download the game in a way...