MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello again. Basically it stopped at 2.03 GiB and won't move forward. Any solution? [img] c9b7a4a5-974e-446f-b506-1b232a04064e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FourtyFiveOfficial, Jan 14, 2022.

1. MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

Hello again.
    Basically it stopped at 2.03 GiB and won't move forward.
    Any solution?

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to... [​IMG]

:)

FourtyFiveOfficial, Jan 14, 2022
  2. FourtyFiveOfficial Win User

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to respond

Yeah well after i uninstalled the game the Xbox App won't even download it again so **** GG's to Microsoft.
  3. FourtyFiveOfficial Win User

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to respond

I am on a PC, and i'll try reinstalling the game i guess. I'll let you know if anything happens.
  4. frostycab Win User

Is this on Xbox or PC?

If PC, then look in your installation folder for Official/OneStore. You should see several folders and a few files. Best thing to do is sort them by date so the newer ones are at the top. Now find the file that the installer says it's stuck on and delete it, then restart the installer.

If you're like me you'll probably have to to this umpteen times for various files, but eventually it should manage to grab them all. Took me 2 weeks of hunting the web to find that solution, so I hope it works for you.
  5. Trickywicky34 Win User

I would try either restarting the console with a hard reset and see if that does anything to then open the game again or you can try reinstalling the game to see if that works.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Using MS Flight Simulator as a teaching aid for aerospace engineering

Hello, Francisco. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How is your setup to install MS Flight Simulator? I mean, if you own a flight institution (or aeronautical engineering institution) with computers, you can install and license MS Flight Simulator on these computers and let the students use these computers on your education institution.

Now if you want to license MS Flight Simulator to be used on your students home computer (which will change like every year or so), it'll be a different situation.

I think the best option for you is to contact Microsoft about Flight Simulator by submitting a support ticket here (it's the official MS Flight Simulator Support channel):

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
Thema:

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

1. MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to... - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator download

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator needs to download when it should already be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator needs to download when it should already be downloaded: I recently got a new computer, and I plugged in the hard drive where Microsoft Flight Simulator is downloaded but it's not showing it as downloaded, even though it's still taking up space in the...
  3. Microsoft Flight simulator downloader keeps freezing and crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator downloader keeps freezing and crashing.: Hello, ive been trying to download microsoft flight simulator 2020 for 2 days now but the launcher which u download and then download the actual game from keeps freezing after only a few gigs have...
  4. Slow Download for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Download for Microsoft Flight Simulator: I am based in Singapore and have a 1Gpbs internet service but having trouble downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Game of the Year Edition. The average speed is about 8Mbps and it has...
  5. Trouble with digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello. On March 5, 2020, I purchased a digital download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Microsoft Store. When I was able to enter the 25 digit code, the program eventually showed up, but...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Error: Hi there, My son tried to download the Flight simulator game on his new PC, that he got through his Xbox app from the Microsoft store. We contacted the the PC supplier double checked the...
  7. how to download flight simulator 2020 direct to xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    how to download flight simulator 2020 direct to xbox series x: I've just got a new and very sought after xbox series x but I am super new to this. My question is how do I download MS flight simulator 2020 directly to my device (with no game pass, outright...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox - cannot BUY AND DOWNLOAD (grayed out)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox - cannot BUY AND DOWNLOAD (grayed out): I cannot download the Australia expansion pack because the buttons to BUY AND DOWNLOAD are grayed out. How do I fix this? e2334432-048f-41ad-9571-f8e262466d0f
  9. How do I download from my Microsoft acct. to my PC a flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download from my Microsoft acct. to my PC a flight simulator 2020?: I have a gaming pc with windows 10 and bought a flight simulator in Amazon. It had a code to redeem which I did on my Microsoft Acct. But when I open my account it does not have a download key so...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator download to X Box Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator download to X Box Series S: I have purchased MSFS from Currys for download to X Box Series S. Currys online order will not activate the download. Currys advise contacting Microsoft Support. Any thoughts on how to proceed?...