MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update. Re-installation of the update and PC-reset doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Herby-Rgbg, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Herby-Rgbg
    Herby-Rgbg Guest

MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update

MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update. Re-installation of the update and PC-reset doesn't change the situation. The system is running in an endless loop. Please support.

:)

Herby-Rgbg, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Are you having this problem on Xbox or Pc?
  3. JohnSimpson11 Win User

MSFS2020 won't start - says I have a mandatory update to install from the Microsoft Store - But MS Store says all updates have been completed.

MS Flight Simulator Standard. I can no longer use the program I get a message that an update has been done and i should go to MS Store but I cannot locate the update anywhere. Does anyone have any idea?
  4. NaZoooom Win User

What flight sims are available for Xbox one right now and is there a release date for MS Flight Sim 2020?

Hi Morrgs,

The only mention is its coming in 2020. No specific release date has been announced as of yet.

Why not sign up to the Flight Simulator Insider Program, I have quoted from the website below on what the Insider program is all about for Flight Simulator
    as I cant explain it better than it already has been :)

”Do you share our passion for flight? Are you interested in working directly with us to deliver the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator? The Insider Program is for you! Join your fellow aviation enthusiasts to get exclusive behind-the-scenes
    updates from developers and partners, gain access to preview builds, and advanced content updates before the general public. Best of all, you’ll become part of the Microsoft Flight Simulator team responsible for providing feedback and recommendations critical
    to helping deliver the very best experience! You, matter.”

Aldo an Insider Program FAQ for Flight Simulator.

Hope this helps :)
  5. charlesbohl Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

update never finishes? Unable to start flight simulator.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

msfs2020 scenery

Hi BillBarnes3,

The only information you will find is either on the MS Flight Simulator
    website or through developer interviews with media outlets at present and I am sure more information will be released in due course.

Have you thought about signing up for theMS Flight Simulator Xbox Insider Program? It will allow you to be part of shaping how this simulation develops.

Hope this helps :)

Edited to add that the website link above has a link in the menu to the MS Flight Sim forums where requests like this could be made
Thema:

1. MS Flight Simulator - today newest update installed nevertheless program is asking for update - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator today

2. Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC: Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft...
  3. I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.: My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated. So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked. However, it's already been a week since the update started after the reinstallation, and the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator crash after boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator crash after boot: Guys i really need help every time i start flight simulator it goes past the checking for updates screen and then crashes 5 seconds later i have tried EVERYTHING. updating drivers, starting in...
  5. Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version: Hallo, Ich habe eine Xbox Series S und die DVD Version des Flight Simulator 2020 für Xbox gekauft - leider hat die Xbox aber kein DVD-Laufwerk. Ich hätte jetzt gedacht, dass in der DVD Hülle...
  6. Flight Simulator does not run on brand-new ASUS with Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator does not run on brand-new ASUS with Windows 10: I bought ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2021) Gaming Laptop (AMD Ryzen R9, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070, 15GB ram, 1TB disk, Windows 10), to play MS flight simulator. The following link verified that this...
  7. not able to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have purchased MFS2020 PC version and has not been having issue to play for past few months. Today upon launching (at 'Press Any Button to Start' page), the game pop out msg asking to login to...
  8. Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in...: Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store. d6df90ff-a18c-43d1-83d0-379ad282f3ac
  9. not able to download flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to download flight simulator: Hi, I have paid my money for flight simulator the money has been accepted the product has been confirmed the key has been provided, I have redeemed the key - where on earth is the product? All it...
  10. microsoft flight simulator deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator deluxe: Game won't start saying I need a mandatory update in the store but its not there. Second time this has happened and I had to uninstall reinstall 2 days ago for it to work, now its doing it again....