MS FS2020

Discus and support MS FS2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Saitek Pro FlightYoke don't work with "FORMATION EN VOL" it disconnects after 2 mn it works well in others parts of the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CMR95, Nov 22, 2020.

1. CMR95
    CMR95 Guest

MS FS2020

The Saitek Pro FlightYoke don't work with "FORMATION EN VOL" it disconnects after 2 mn

it works well in others parts of the game

:)

CMR95, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Hannes62 Win User

MSFS 2020 wil niet installeren

NO, it will not work!

MS FS2020 (online version) will NOT open when your system does not meet the minimum specifications. Microsoft does not warn you about that. So, invest and update or try to get your money back.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

FS2020

Hello AtholMills,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Microsoft Flight Simulator is not able to launch on your Windows 10 computer. We have seen several different issues with this game today. We have a forum thread that

lists several different issues and the solutions
    for Microsoft Flight Simulator. We hope this information helps
    AtholMills!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

FS2020

Hey Varrin

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a purchase you made.

Are you able to verify that the purchase was completed via your
    Order history
    ?

If you can see the purchase completed, then you should have the option to
    install the game
    thorugh your Xbox app, or thorugh the
    Microsoft Store

Go ahead and verify this, and let us know if you are able to install it this way!
  5. Antonioborgna1 Win User

FS2020

Sono sempre Antonio la mia versione è:1.10.7.0
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

FS2020

Hello, MSFS will be tied to your Microsoft account so you should not need a code as long as you use the same Microsoft account to reinstall MSFS

Hopefully google translate hasn't messed this up to much !!

Hallo, MSFS wird an Ihr Microsoft-Konto gebunden, sodass Sie keinen Code benötigen sollten, solange Sie dasselbe Microsoft-Konto zum Neuinstallieren von MSFS verwenden
Thema:

MS FS2020

1. MS FS2020 - Similar Threads - FS2020

2. error 0x8007001F when updating FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x8007001F when updating FS2020: I am running Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro 16". Since September I managed to install FS2020 thanks to the trick of Nando_Lavras I found in this post:...
  3. FS2020 Instruction Manual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 Instruction Manual: Who is the Microsoft moron who did not feel it necessary to include an instruction section with FS2020 online download? I can't even use it!!!! 4d28a6e9-7113-4e1e-a67a-00cb485eacec
  4. Upgrade FS2020 Deluxe version from standard

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgrade FS2020 Deluxe version from standard: I recently purchased the standard version of FS2020. Now I noticed I wnat an aircraft which is only available in the deluxe version so decided to acquire an upgrade but realized this is not...
  5. FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020: Guten Tag, da der FS2020 viele Probleme macht, möchte ich ihn deinstallieren und wieder neu installieren. Benötige ich einen Code hierfür? Danke, 1f5fb162-a209-47e3-873a-66657df53d10
  6. problem with the game FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with the game FS2020: i update the game and now i have a lot of problem to control the plane like de a320 when i flight he never flight straight i have a Joistic extreme 3d pro can you help me to fix this problem....
  7. FS2020 Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 Issues: Hello, I'm having some issues under FS2020 (Windows 10). Autopilot doesn't work very well. Sometimes it "remembers" to descend the aircraft (in this case the A320) in the middle of the flight...
  8. FS2020 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 download: I have successfully entered the 25 chr install key, but I do not find where to activate download. FS 2020. The last Message was that it was added to my Microsoft account, but I cannot find it...
  9. FS2020 Premium Deluxe will not install on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 Premium Deluxe will not install on PC: FS2020 Standard installed, but it will not upgrade. In the Windows 10 Microsoft App Store, an (i) symbol beside the Premium version says "Cannot install on this device". The PC is an i7 Windows...
  10. FS2020 - all premium content and settings gone after update

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 - all premium content and settings gone after update: After a large update yesterday, now all my settings and airplanes are gone. I see only the C152 and the TBM930. I bought the Deluxe version. Someone suggested logging out and back in. I did that...