MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

Discus and support MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ShallowTech, Nov 28, 2019.

1. ShallowTech
    ShallowTech Guest

MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear me.

:)

ShallowTech, Nov 28, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

Did you check the 3 dot menu to see if you are showing as muted. I was muted by default.
  3. Jason Lochhead Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

Same problem here. I've tried my Logitech wireless headset as well as a USB headset. Both work fine in Windows apps, but no mic on Xbox Streaming for game chat, voice messages, or parties. It does seem to work in the Xbox app Parties though.

I have the beta app v11.11.3013.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Cant use mic on windows 10

Hi Isaiah,

It seems the issue is related to the in-game chat option not working properly in a streaming format since your mic and headsets works in other formats and they work separately on different displays.

What happens if you invite your brother's profile to an Xbox Live party chat and communicate that way? Is there an audio or mic issue when forming a party chat and choosing to not speak in game chat?
  5. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

At the moment, I am using a usb headset through pc. Party chats on the app work, and parties on xbox I see, through the stream, register my mic. But it doesn't transmit my voice. Which is why I'm extra confused.
  6. DomNic8891 Win User

Xbox Streaming Audio Issue

I'm having the issue of my headset having audio come through it just fine. The mic does not work in the xbox app. The mic itself works perfectly because I used it in steam and chatted with him. But when streaming and either joining a party or creating one
    I can hear my friends talk but they can't hear me. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
Thema:

1. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working. - Similar Threads - Game Streaming App

2. Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working: Every time I try to connect to my console I get the same error saying that it can not connect. Anyone else having this problem or know how to solve it? submitted by /u/VanillaAce91819 [link]...
  3. Game Streaming app crashes on Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming app crashes on Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet: I used to be able to stream fine and play games but now once I open the app it crashes to the homescreen. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled but it still happens. submitted by /u/crazyerchris...
  4. Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue: All the apps above flash up with account suspended at the bottom. Nothing changes I am not banned or anything is this a bug? submitted by /u/B3DDO3 [link] [comments]
  5. The Xbox Game Streaming app, some doubts

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Streaming app, some doubts: Guys I downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app,and I'm on the Preview Ring. So why can't I use it? Btw I'm from Brazil submitted by /u/d4rkk0414 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app: Ive done all the steps but when I go to the console streaming section on the app nothings changed to allow me to do it any one know what's goin on? submitted by /u/torstan710 [link] [comments]
  7. Game streaming app not working...?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app not working...?: I have the insider account and am an insider and I tried to use the game streaming app and it didn't work with my controller. The app said you could use a controller that came with an Xbox one x...
  8. My game streaming app keeps closing

in XboX Insiders
    My game streaming app keeps closing: I was accepted into the program today and have installed the app on my tablet but every time I load the app it closes when it gets to the screen that prompts me to sign in and hit next. I've tried...
  9. I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant connect to my Xbox anymore from the game streaming app.: I left on a trip recently and I was expecting to be able to stream directly from my Xbox to my phone(android) so I plugged in my xbox, turned it on, and connected it to ethernet for best quality....
  10. Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...: Any way to fix this? Been happening for the past couple of hours. submitted by /u/Pyrocy779 [link] [comments]