MS rewards app still broken

Discus and support MS rewards app still broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My other thread... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GLaDOS62, Apr 15, 2019.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

My other thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/microsoft-rewards-app-broke-after-updating/4a8738e1-721a-41cc-b976-ae3c0b10aa59?tm=1554994529732 was locked faster than I'd hoped.

I renewed gamepass due to the deal on atm and now the MS rewards app is giving me the "Updare console's location" error again.

Tried the few suggestions in the other thread with no joy.

:)

GLaDOS62, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Glad,

There was a service alert earlier today for purchase and content usage. That could of been affecting it also. As this has been resolved again and is working. I wil lgo ahead and lock the thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. GLaDOS62 Win User

Now the app is working fine, without resetting anything. 😓

I'm starting to think it's either an issue with how the app communicates with the server or someone broke something while compiling the update.

The second time it "broke" I clicked on "Quests" on the game pass tab of the xbox home screen.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Glad,

Thanks for coming back to the forums. I reviewed the previous post and this one. We are going to recommend a

soft factory reset
    , as this will take the profile completely off and reset console to factory default. When doing the reset, make sure to select reset and keep games and apps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Still Broken

Hello John Tangor,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly
    communicated to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. This issue is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

Regarding your email issue, we see that we have a valid email address for your account. You may wish to adjust your information by checking the email address for your account by clicking on Xbox Settings>Contact Preferences through your profile on Xbox.com.
    This menu can be accessed by clicking your gamertag in the upper right corner of this webpage. You may also wish to check your spam folder. Due to a change in email providers, our address was changed, which resulted in some messages being flagged as spam.
  6. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
Thema:

1. MS rewards app still broken - Similar Threads - rewards app still

2. Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on xbox: On Xbox I completed the game pass quests but the rewards app won't let me claim the points associated with them. When I press "claim" the app just reloads then nothing. Anyone know how to fix this...
  3. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  4. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  5. Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?: I've tried everything from reinstalling the app to a complete factory reset of my xbox one s and the app still has alternating issues, one day it's fine, one day it'll just open the splash screen...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working: Today when I tried accessing the Microsoft Rewards app, it kept telling me that I needed to update my current location before I could use it. The problem is that my location has never changed so...
  7. Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update): Hi after the recent update every time i try to load the microsoft rewards app on my xbox 1 it sits for awhile then a black screen that says update your location comes up . I have gone under...
  8. Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location: Yesterday the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox One console failed to start and was just hanging. Today I get this error: "Update your console's location". The location is fine, reinstalling didn't fix...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards App: Has anyone had any problems with the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One recently? b1a20d44-61b1-4d94-8462-b97a9443c7b0
  10. Microsoft rewards app broke after updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app broke after updating: I'm on xbox one s a few minutes ago I turned it on and started the Microsoft rewards app and it said it needed an update, so I updated it. After the update I opened it and get an error message...