Ms Rewards

Discus and support Ms Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Boa noite... comprei 12 meses de Xbix Live Gold com Ms Rewards... Porém, não recebi... e meus pontos foram subtraídos... O q eu faço?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Marco Aurélio RamosLA, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Ms Rewards

Boa noite... comprei 12 meses de Xbix Live Gold com Ms Rewards... Porém, não recebi... e meus pontos foram subtraídos...

O q eu faço?

:)

Marco Aurélio RamosLA, Jun 18, 2019
  2. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  3. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

how many Microsoft points could i potentially get for a 1 month x-box live code if i were to trade a friend

550 MS points or so. One month of Gold is 679 Bing Rewards points if one is Bing Rewards Gold. 100 MS points is 120 Bing Rewards points. 400 MS points is 475 Bing Rewards points.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Birthday Discount.

Maybe bday rewards through MS Rewards would work best. Not just for Xbox gamers that way, for all MS fans.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Tenure players discount?

Check out the MS rewards, they are not what you are asking for, but indeed are rewards.

They used to be the Xbox rewards, but, not anymore.
Thema:

Ms Rewards

1. Ms Rewards - Similar Threads - Rewards

2. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  3. Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft...: ¿Porque razón la comunidad de Xbox Colombia no puede acceder a Microsoft Rewards? o cuando podría estar disponible en esa región?. No veo por que Colombia y otros países no puedan ser parte de...
  4. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  5. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  6. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  7. Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards: Why is it that most of the countries have the rewards available but here in south Africa it's not its funny because I'm a huge fan of xbox 4b5e508d-3bf9-4d77-ae0e-aacd7643c619
  8. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  9. Rewards app on console not working...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards app on console not working...: It seems to be bugged. Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me 150 points. No other points will work for...
  10. Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards: I have 2 separate $1.25 rewards but it will only let me use one and not both on a purchase why is that? Ive been holding on to them to buy the ghost busters game one pre order now i cant what's up...