Ms Rewards

Discus and support Ms Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Boa noite... comprei 12 meses de Xbix Live Gold com Ms Rewards... Porém, não recebi... e meus pontos foram subtraídos... O q eu faço?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Marco Aurélio RamosLA, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Ms Rewards

Boa noite... comprei 12 meses de Xbix Live Gold com Ms Rewards... Porém, não recebi... e meus pontos foram subtraídos...

O q eu faço?

:)

Marco Aurélio RamosLA, Jun 18, 2019
  2. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  3. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
  4. ngocphi Win User

My Xbox Gift Card expires today but I can't use it! Why?

Is it a promo code from ms rewards ? Then yes ms rewards promo codes are time limited as per the terms and conditions of ms rewards

Retail gift codes aeent time limited
  5. IceStorm III Win User

how many Microsoft points could i potentially get for a 1 month x-box live code if i were to trade a friend

550 MS points or so. One month of Gold is 679 Bing Rewards points if one is Bing Rewards Gold. 100 MS points is 120 Bing Rewards points. 400 MS points is 475 Bing Rewards points.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Birthday Discount.

Maybe bday rewards through MS Rewards would work best. Not just for Xbox gamers that way, for all MS fans.
Thema:

Ms Rewards

1. Ms Rewards - Similar Threads - Rewards

2. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  3. When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?: I live in Greece and I'm so jealous of all the other supported countries. The rewards app updates regularly and I always have hope that that might be the day but NO. It always says that my market...
  4. Rewards quest page problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards quest page problems: Hi folks, Since the May 2020 update the game pass page and perk page have been renamed xxx and yyy respectively. Guessing that was a developer oversight that needs sorting. But also as of today,...
  5. no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards: no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards, solo se puede hacer en celular?, yo lo hago en computadora 456fdf65-8dd0-4451-859b-e138950f7243
  6. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Failure

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Failure: I just recently redeemed a one month membership of Game Pass ultimate and its been 24 hours and it still hasn't been activated, I found out that my account is overdue by $16, last month I used the...
  8. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: I noticed that i wasn't getting my points when shopping! I went to my points breakdown and its said i earned 3216 points shopping in the store. 9351de78-6f69-4aba-83ea-4f647d51ecfe
  9. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  10. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...