MS SOLITAIRE COLLECTION

Discus and support MS SOLITAIRE COLLECTION in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to find the fastest, best, easiest way to find out why SUDDENLY my morning routine of coffee juice, and MS Solitaire Collection has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dktrknow, Aug 18, 2021.

1. dktrknow
    dktrknow Guest

MS SOLITAIRE COLLECTION

I've been trying to find the fastest, best, easiest way to find out why SUDDENLY my morning routine of coffee juice, and MS Solitaire Collection has stopped being available for me to play. Currently behind this screen are yet to be finished pages provided to me for this same issue. Does it occur to anyone else why MS will provide other options before the first ones presented are finished. I'm curious and doubtful that the one unfinished page has over one hour invested in details. Now that this current page has inserted itself in front of my nearly finished page I can't halp but wonder it that first page might just disappear as it will TIME OUT> BUT I DO NOT KNOW THIS FOR SURE> My guess is that this is a good example of how paranoia starts. Lets see what happens.

So it's been over a week and I can not get one MS SOL COLL to load. I can explain but a brief movie clip with tell a thousand words. So we'll see if I can manage an attachment.

Meanwhile, if a meter was placed on my time spend diligently trying to find out what is wrong and why and I was paid a buck and hour I might be able to buy a new PC that is sent to the market with Windows 10 plus on an inexpensive but nice in many other was by HP that has a 32 GB soldered in hard drive which was warning me that memory was running low out of the book with virtually no software loaded onto to it. Basically I purchased it from Walmart on Clearance JUST to play MS SOL COLL

Updates are burying this " hard drive " if it can be called that. And the only time I've seen a 32 gig soldered HDD work is with CHROMEBOOK.

Clearly MS is one establishment and HP is another. But doesn't anyone see the problem looming in the not so distant future with a 32 gig HDD Win 10 maybe 4 gigs or RAM and updates that we have no say in allowing to change our computer.

So without knowing for sure I do think that the problem is multifaceted but it starts with a Nice Car on the outside with a YUGO engine , no spare tire nor a jack if there was a flat tire and no support except this.

One last thing I noticed. When I could play my games, each day the number of partisipants was listed on the game. Wouldn't it be nice to have something similar here in " The Community " perhaps with asterites for those who may be getting perks or salary from MS. Just a thought

Thanks

:)

dktrknow, Aug 18, 2021
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Remove game data

...we are talking about MS solitaire collection on Windows 10...
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

ms solitaire collection

4. Panno92 Win User

MS Solitaire Collection

Hi, have you logged-in with the same account in the old and new PC? The subscription should be related to the account and not to the PC
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

MS Solitaire Collection

Hi Armand,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games community. Towards
    the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Armand XGoldman Win User

MS Solitaire Collection

Thank you for the Input But I did that hours ago. Still no answer. I filled for a refund on the games and will keep looking.
Thema:

MS SOLITAIRE COLLECTION

1. MS SOLITAIRE COLLECTION - Similar Threads - SOLITAIRE COLLECTION

2. microsoft solitaire collection not working properly, it stalls and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection not working properly, it stalls and freezes: Is anyone having a major problem working in the X Box Games section of Microsoft game collections? I'm having a problem, the system does not run properly. It seems to freeze when I start the...
  3. Error Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi! Microsoft Solitaire Collection incorrectly takes into account the time that I spend solving the solitaire. I just don't know if this is a technical problem, or a deliberate violation to...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection "Internet conection required"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection "Internet conection required": Problem: the events are not loading for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There is a message "Internet Connection Required" but the Daily Challenges etc. also requiring internet connection are...
  5. Issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am having an issue with starting the Microsoft Solitare Collection. At first, I was having an issue with the game being very slow to load, but it would finally start up. Today, I was not able to...
  6. X-Box Live and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Live and Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for at least 3 years. Recently, I updated my email address in Microsoft. After that, X-Box Live will no longer connect. I get error code...
  7. Bug in Spider Solitaire in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection under Windows 10 on a PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Spider Solitaire in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection under Windows 10 on a PC.: When the stack in the far left column has multiple groups of cards, the bottom group (one or more cards in the same suit) can often not be moved. Sometimes the group comes "alive" if you can...
  8. How to get shortcut to MS Solitaire Collection on desktop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get shortcut to MS Solitaire Collection on desktop?: I have just reinstalled my parents computer with Windows 10. I'd like for them to have a shortcut on the desktop to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, one of the few games the regarly play....
  9. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: I have played the daily challenges and group games for years. Starting 2 days ago, those games cause my windows 10 pc to freeze. I must power off /on the pc to proceed with normal activities. In...
  10. Have not been able to access MS Solitaire Collection in WEEKS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to access MS Solitaire Collection in WEEKS: Ever since I asked the password question I've had no access at all under any ID 7af20a95-c4ce-40b2-8b03-d4eff46851dc