MS Store Isn’t Reading Disc Correctly

Discus and support MS Store Isn’t Reading Disc Correctly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’m sure most, if not all, Hitman and Hitman 2 players have had the issues of the GOTY Legacy Pack not being available and whatnot. I’ve had this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bchooker, Jul 2, 2019.

1. bchooker
    bchooker Guest

So I’m sure most, if not all, Hitman and Hitman 2 players have had the issues of the GOTY Legacy Pack not being available and whatnot. I’ve had this issue and still cannot access it, but today I had time to play Hitman 2 and I decide to download the new
    map only to find that the store is reading my copy of Hitman 2 - Gold Edition as the regular version of the game. So now I cannot even access the Expansion Pass which was to be included in the Gold Edition (which I bought the day after its release). I also
    have the Hitman - Definitive Edition on disc and have done all resets, updates and procedures that have been given and still, to no avail, I cannot access what I have paid hard-earned money for.

Can I just get a code from Microsoft for the content I was promised when I bought these games?? That would be an easy solution to my issues since IOI and Warner Bros can’t seem to respond to frustrated customer complaints on their failures.

:)

bchooker, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Unfortunately, you will not be able to. You might want to submit a issue form from Support of xbox.com
  3. ngocphi Win User

xbox name your game bundle...pathetic...

If you read the terms and conditions correctly it does state the proccess

Yes you get a code but to be used at the ms store site then you wait for the codes for the xbox store
  4. Blind Old Noob Win User

Xbox 360 game is DVD

Sounds like it needs repair if the discs are not damaged i would contact MS repairs and discuss this with them or use the online tool too diagnose the problem yourself though too me it sounds like your disc's are not being read correctly
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

My game is spotty.

Once you start to get disc rot (brown spots on the reflective side of the game disc) there is nothing you can do about it, as the information on the disc cannot be read by the laser.

The only thing you can do it to buy another copy and make sure the discs are stored correctly.
  6. TehCrustyTaco Win User

Disc wont read correctly

On the xbox 360 every disc I put into the disc drive starts to read. If I click play game it disconnects from xboxlive and restarts the xbox. If I click game details it calls it an arcade game that I own.
Thema:

1. MS Store Isn’t Reading Disc Correctly - Similar Threads - Store Isn’t Reading

2. 微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]

in XBoX on Windows
    微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]: 微软商店 法下载应用,已经试过了网上所有方法 代 :0x80080206 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps, has tried all the methods online Code: 0x80080206] e50df7de-edf9-4976-b1d5-d3799d2667e5
  3. New MS Store in London

in XBoX on Consoles
    New MS Store in London: Has anyone been to the new store yet? Planning to go? I was looking at the schedule of events and was thinking about taking my kid along on a Thursday to their Overwatch session. He doesn't get...
  4. Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Baixei um jogo no Microsft Store (I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store): Oi gente Boa Noite acabei de baixar meu jogo life is strange mas não consigo instalar socorro pq isso acontece aparece a seguinte mensagem-------> "Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável...
  5. Microsoft store on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store on pc: So, i bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition yesterday on pc and thought i could also play it on xbox one as i used the same account on xbox and pc. Does anyone know how I may play on xbox ?...
  6. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  7. Microsoft store and Xbox app broke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox app broke: I've been trying to redeem a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition, but after installing it still continued to give me the free, trial version. After trying to fix it through commands (wsreset),...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Too Slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Download Too Slow: I am having technical problems with the Microsoft Store. The Problem is: When I was Re-Installing Forza Horizon 4, I was running into problems. First I was experiencing incredibly slower...
  9. Wolfenstein Youngblood - German store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Youngblood - German store: Hi As it has been announced a while ago that also in Germany there will be an uncut version available. I've preordered the game a while ago when this hasn't been announced unfortunately I still...
  10. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...