MS Store Isn’t Reading Disc Correctly

Discus and support MS Store Isn’t Reading Disc Correctly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’m sure most, if not all, Hitman and Hitman 2 players have had the issues of the GOTY Legacy Pack not being available and whatnot. I’ve had this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bchooker, Jul 2, 2019.

1. bchooker
    bchooker Guest

So I’m sure most, if not all, Hitman and Hitman 2 players have had the issues of the GOTY Legacy Pack not being available and whatnot. I’ve had this issue and still cannot access it, but today I had time to play Hitman 2 and I decide to download the new
    map only to find that the store is reading my copy of Hitman 2 - Gold Edition as the regular version of the game. So now I cannot even access the Expansion Pass which was to be included in the Gold Edition (which I bought the day after its release). I also
    have the Hitman - Definitive Edition on disc and have done all resets, updates and procedures that have been given and still, to no avail, I cannot access what I have paid hard-earned money for.

Can I just get a code from Microsoft for the content I was promised when I bought these games?? That would be an easy solution to my issues since IOI and Warner Bros can’t seem to respond to frustrated customer complaints on their failures.

:)

bchooker, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Unfortunately, you will not be able to. You might want to submit a issue form from Support of xbox.com
  3. ngocphi Win User

xbox name your game bundle...pathetic...

If you read the terms and conditions correctly it does state the proccess

Yes you get a code but to be used at the ms store site then you wait for the codes for the xbox store
  4. Blind Old Noob Win User

Xbox 360 game is DVD

Sounds like it needs repair if the discs are not damaged i would contact MS repairs and discuss this with them or use the online tool too diagnose the problem yourself though too me it sounds like your disc's are not being read correctly
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

My game is spotty.

Once you start to get disc rot (brown spots on the reflective side of the game disc) there is nothing you can do about it, as the information on the disc cannot be read by the laser.

The only thing you can do it to buy another copy and make sure the discs are stored correctly.
  6. TehCrustyTaco Win User

Disc wont read correctly

On the xbox 360 every disc I put into the disc drive starts to read. If I click play game it disconnects from xboxlive and restarts the xbox. If I click game details it calls it an arcade game that I own.
Thema:

1. MS Store Isn’t Reading Disc Correctly - Similar Threads - Store Isn’t Reading

2. Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! Is it possible if you add more non-xbox games to the microsoft store to play without the xbox joystick? (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2, Tom Clancy's and so on). Please if...
  3. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  4. Issues installing off the Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues installing off the Xbox store: So me and my friends decided to reinstall an old game we all own (evolve). All but one of us has managed to install it. The one who can’t has a greyed out install button that won’t let him...
  5. Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - no information on single player as capability?: I am just sent in circles to contact microsoft on this. You cannot make a purchase since many games does not tell if single player capability or not. Sometimes reading description you can see it...
  6. Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?: I just played FM2019 with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and noticed that I could buy the IGE from the in-game store but some error kept popping up. Also, no DLC of FM2019 is available on MS Store....
  7. Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer leading to all xbox games crashing on PC: All Xbox games on PC fail to launch. Launching brings up the prompt to allow "Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer" to make changes. Clicking yes does nothing and crashes the game (Gears 5...
  8. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  9. Xbox store crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store crashes: Xbox store closes after I hit the payment method buy button.( Currently have 100 in points) and no purchase goes through. Attempted different games and movies. Help? Also no errer code appears it...
  10. no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no puedo descargar un juego de la store (I can't download a game from the store): buenas tardes, el problema que presento en estos momentos es la siguiente: tengo el xbox game pass y quiero descargar el gears of war 5 pero al querer hacer clic en instalar el cursor se convierte...