ms-xbl-multiplayer

Discus and support ms-xbl-multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Paid two times Age of empires, one on steam and one on store because i have wanted to play with my kid as I was playing this game 20 years ago. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ionut LucianCocos, Sep 28, 2019.

1. ms-xbl-multiplayer

Paid two times Age of empires, one on steam and one on store because i have wanted to play with my kid as I was playing this game 20 years ago. I am angry
    (Mod removed - Inappropriate). Lots of people have the same issue and you dont care! Error ms-xbl-multiplayer! When inviting on playing the game.

:)

Ionut LucianCocos, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Ionut LucianCocos Win User

ms-xbl-multiplayer

I do use this account on three laptops and one hp tablet.And one Lumia phone and on one Note 8 .One for gaming and one for work.I will try this tomorrow.
  3. ABigSweatyBear Win User

ms-xbl-multiplayer

Hi Ionut,

I appreciate you're frustrated so let's see what we can do to help? Out of interest, why did you pay for it twice? Have you contacted the development team through their support channels in game to make them aware of the issue? This forum is mainly for Xbox
    games so it may not get picked up by the people that can fix your problem.

I'd try the development team through their support channels first and let us know how you get on.

Cheers!
  4. Ionut LucianCocos Win User

ms-xbl-multiplayer

Because the game does not work neither o lan or on online server.I have read some comments on forums that there are issues with games bought from M store.That is why I have bought another copies o Steam of the same game , hoping that being on Steam servers
    and platform will work.I was Wrong. Got this stupid problem which is not a privacy issue as some idiot is telling with ms.tl multiplayer error.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

ms-xbl-multiplayer

• Make sure you’re signed in only on this machine. If you have signed in to any other PC’s with the same account lately, ensure you’ve signed out everywhere else.
    • Launch the Xbox App prior to launching the game, and ensure that your profile signs into Xbox Live without issue.
  6. Ionut LucianCocos Win User

ms-xbl-multiplayer

• Make sure you’re signed in only on this machine. If you have signed in to any other PC’s with the same account lately, ensure you’ve signed out everywhere else.
    • Launch the Xbox App prior to launching the game, and ensure that your profile signs into Xbox Live without issue.
    I was in fact connected to one tablet and 3 laptops and one lumia ...but ia have unliked all of them and nothing, the error stopped displaying but when i have tried to connect to one of the computer that it is creating the game the game does not start.Thought
    it was an udp problem from my router and started an hot spot on wifi but nothing , still we are not being able to play.
Thema:

ms-xbl-multiplayer

1. ms-xbl-multiplayer - Similar Threads - xbl multiplayer

2. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  3. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  4. ms-xbl-multiplayer error

in XBoX on Windows
    ms-xbl-multiplayer error: Good afternoon, I activated my subscription to xbox game pass pc and I downloaded Age of Empires definitive edition. I played online in the public lobbies and everything works fine but when I want...
  5. Can't download xbl ac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download xbl ac: I tryed signing in today and got an error code i looked it up and i tryed a solution to delete and re download my account on xbl i try to re download my account and i enter unsaid info and then...
  6. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...: ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and...
  7. ms-xbl-multiplayer problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer problem: Hello, I bought gw4 (on windows 10) this week and i want to invite a friend for cooperative campaign but we have this problem [img] Do you have a solution for this problem, please ? Regards,...
  8. Can't Play Multiplayer With XBL Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play Multiplayer With XBL Gold Membership: Hello I bought the gold membership yesterday (11.16.2017) plus I bought one of the free gold games. Also I can play my free gold games but I can't play multiplayer on my Xbox One. My console is...
  9. XBL Account Can't Connect To Multiplayer for 9 Days...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Account Can't Connect To Multiplayer for 9 Days...: Since October 31st, I've been unable to play any of my multiplayer games on xbl. I've called xbl and contacted them through live support on here every day and have been told that I should give it...
  10. Unstable XBL Connection, No Friends list/Party chat, no Multiplayer, what gives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unstable XBL Connection, No Friends list/Party chat, no Multiplayer, what gives?: For going on a week now my Xbox One (and Xbox 360) have been dealing with what first started out as minor annoyances like the party chat or friends list not loading 40-60% of the time and...