Msbill reccuring billing

Discus and support Msbill reccuring billing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently bought a game now im gettin messages saying recurring payment authorized 64$ next month, going to have to dispute it thanks to this [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BurntBuritto, Jun 1, 2019.

1. BurntBuritto
    BurntBuritto Guest

Msbill reccuring billing

Recently bought a game now im gettin messages saying recurring payment authorized 64$ next month, going to have to dispute it thanks to this
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. Running a billion dollar company yet cant have a working transaction system

:)

BurntBuritto, Jun 1, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Msbill reccuring billing

Hi Buritto,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you're receiving messages concerning recurring billing, then it would be due to a subscription renewal. Based on the amount, it is possibly a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription.

You can
    check your purchase history online for your Microsoft account
    to see if this is the case, and

if the subscription has automatically renewed, you may turn that feature off as well
    . Should you wish to receive a refund, then you may do so as well using our Xbox
    Refund Request Solution

If you wish to receive a bit of help with this process, then I would recommend that you
    request a call back from Xbox Support so that they can assist you further as we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing or subscriptions issues.

Scroll down, Click Contact Us

• Step 1: Click choose a Category- Billing & accounts,
    • Step 2 : Ask Us a Question - See other options which will ask you to Pick a Topic
    • Step 3: Pick a Topic - I recommend Charges on my account
      for best results & then Show Contact Options
    • Click Request a Call from Support

This will help schedule a call back from Customer Support.

I hope that this helps out.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Msbill reccuring billing

For billing issues/questions you will need to reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance. No one in the forums has access to the information.
  4. DONOVIC Win User

xbox game pass

Have you ever signed up for game pass previously? If so you get a reccuring bill everytime it renews. In order to stop this you need to go to your payment billing info and look for the game pass to stop the reccuring payment. You might even have the chance
    to cancel and it'll refund your money if it's not too late.
  5. nordSnail Win User

cant use my preaid credit card

yes, my cards allow reccuring payments. but the trouble is in xbox.com theres some lag there or a something
  6. Oofoofyey Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

How can I check? I do know how to cancel it but im not exactly sure when I should. I do remeber going on settings and it said that for xbox gamepass ultimate, the next reccuring billing was in 2020, does my xbox live add to the ultimate and gave it an
    extra year? Thank you all.
Thema:

Msbill reccuring billing

1. Msbill reccuring billing - Similar Threads - Msbill reccuring billing

2. Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: Im getting an error code for my subscription and it wont let me change cards to pay my bill. This is what it sends me CV: x0yXPcd6U02solHM.14.14.10 Does anyone have a clue on what to do?...
  3. Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing: I have just paid an overdue payment for my Game Pass Subscription and I am now able to download Game Pass games but am unable to play them and get a notification that I need to renew my...
  4. Billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Billing: Why can't I access billing? 9473b06e-b9b3-4953-af0a-f573cec39cdb
  5. You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?: Calling the customer service number to get ANYTHING resolved is an absolute exercise in frustration. I attempted to contact the billing department six (6!) times in order to get an error in...
  6. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  7. Cobrança de 4 reais ao comprar na Loja Microsoft[Translation-4 Real billing when buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cobrança de 4 reais ao comprar na Loja Microsoft[Translation-4 Real billing when buying...: A alguns dias efetuei a compra do serciço Xbox Game Pass Ultimate de 2 reias. Ao efetuar a compra veio junto a cobrança de 4 reais no cartão. Reportei em analise com a operadora do cartão e não...
  8. APO AE not an option for billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    APO AE not an option for billing information: Being active duty military and stationed in Europe Microsoft is the only service I have found that does not have Armed Forces Europe as an option. They have Asia, Pacific and America but not...
  9. Incorrect billing recipient (via email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect billing recipient (via email): Hi there, I keep getting someone else's microsoft store receipts. They're for small purchases like Fifi Points and Rocket League upgrades (i.e. Xbox games stuff) and looking at the email...
  10. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...: I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond b5864873-6fe2-45a1-be58-7768fcf44d6a