Msbill reccuring billing

Discus and support Msbill reccuring billing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently bought a game now im gettin messages saying recurring payment authorized 64$ next month, going to have to dispute it thanks to this [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BurntBuritto, Jun 1, 2019.

1. BurntBuritto
    BurntBuritto Guest

Msbill reccuring billing

Recently bought a game now im gettin messages saying recurring payment authorized 64$ next month, going to have to dispute it thanks to this
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. Running a billion dollar company yet cant have a working transaction system

:)

BurntBuritto, Jun 1, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Msbill reccuring billing

Hi Buritto,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you're receiving messages concerning recurring billing, then it would be due to a subscription renewal. Based on the amount, it is possibly a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription.

You can
    check your purchase history online for your Microsoft account
    to see if this is the case, and

if the subscription has automatically renewed, you may turn that feature off as well
    . Should you wish to receive a refund, then you may do so as well using our Xbox
    Refund Request Solution

If you wish to receive a bit of help with this process, then I would recommend that you
    request a call back from Xbox Support so that they can assist you further as we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing or subscriptions issues.

Scroll down, Click Contact Us

• Step 1: Click choose a Category- Billing & accounts,
    • Step 2 : Ask Us a Question - See other options which will ask you to Pick a Topic
    • Step 3: Pick a Topic - I recommend Charges on my account
      for best results & then Show Contact Options
    • Click Request a Call from Support

This will help schedule a call back from Customer Support.

I hope that this helps out.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Msbill reccuring billing

For billing issues/questions you will need to reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance. No one in the forums has access to the information.
  4. mareledanut Win User

Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption

There are many reason for this issue, maybe try and check if you have any reccuring bills.
  5. DONOVIC Win User

xbox game pass

Have you ever signed up for game pass previously? If so you get a reccuring bill everytime it renews. In order to stop this you need to go to your payment billing info and look for the game pass to stop the reccuring payment. You might even have the chance
    to cancel and it'll refund your money if it's not too late.
  6. nordSnail Win User

cant use my preaid credit card

yes, my cards allow reccuring payments. but the trouble is in xbox.com theres some lag there or a something
Thema:

Msbill reccuring billing

1. Msbill reccuring billing - Similar Threads - Msbill reccuring billing

2. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay): Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your phone bill to buy anything on the xbox store. I...
  3. ark recurring billing

in XBoX on Windows
    ark recurring billing: so I bought ark for my pc, I downloaded it then I get a notification from my bank account about a recurring 50 dollars,(49.99) I don't know if it has anything to do with ark but the price seemed...
  4. I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO: On the 15th of febuary I got billed by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO and i checked on my Microsoft accounts and I don't see any subscriptions or purchases that are related to this price or my...
  5. cannot change region for billing address on xbox360 console

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change region for billing address on xbox360 console: seems to be only USA states available, so prevents online purchases 7df7ccc4-27e1-4408-961d-49e26ce9586c
  6. Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill: Hello, Ive been trying to use my xbox but since I’ve had an overdue payment for xbox ultimate, I wasn’t able to. I bought a 3-month game pass card and try to redeem it, yet the overdue payment...
  7. Rechnung[Translation-Bill]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rechnung[Translation-Bill]: Ich bekomme regelmäßig eine Rechnung über Klarna für 6,99 wegen Xbox live. Jedoch ist weder auf meinem Account noch mir bekannten ein Abo getätigt. Weder Klarna oder Microsoft fühlt sich für das...
  8. unable to update billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to update billing: im unable to change payment options or add payments always telling me to try later or service unavailable i have money was in special promo and was being charged until the 7th then was playing on...
  9. Compras e Cobrança // Payments and Billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras e Cobrança // Payments and Billing: Meu problema é... eu tento comprar o gamepass por 1 R$ e está dando erro na compra, ja tentei diversos cartões e sempre da erro! My problem is ... I try to buy the gamepass for 1$ and is giving...
  10. Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Credit card was changed, yet i can't stop the reccuring bill. How do I stop it if the...: I just need to know if there is anything helpful please respond b5864873-6fe2-45a1-be58-7768fcf44d6a