MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime

Discus and support MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a new bug after the most recent major update. Prior to this update i experience no issues at all, but now it's literally unplayable. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shiro.S, May 19, 2022.

1. Shiro.S
    Shiro.S Guest

This is a new bug after the most recent major update. Prior to this update i experience no issues at all, but now it's literally unplayable. The game crashes to desktop when the loading screen is showing "bespoke airports" and stuff everytime. What is going on? Is there a way to fix this without removing all my mods in community folder?

My setup: Lenovo laptop with Rtx2060, AMD Ryzen 4800, 16g of RAM, win11

:)

Shiro.S, May 19, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Shiro.S! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be caused because of your mods, "Mods" are content modifications created by enthusiasts to help extend gaming experiences. Mods can be fun but there are some important tidbits to keep in mind.

Mods—while fun—aren’t official Xbox products. When using mods, consider these factors:

**You mod at your own risk—the stability and security of your Windows device might be affected**

Disabling mods for a game (i.e., disallowing them completely) requires uninstalling and reinstalling the game

Achievements and other Xbox network features may be unavailable

Your Xbox network and device data may be accessed by the mod’s creator. Your personal data may also be exposed.

Future game updates may not be compatible with the installed mods

Accessibility features may not work properly

Mod content isn’t rated by the ESRB or other boards and may not be appropriate for every age

Mods are not owned, operated, or tested by Microsoft. Microsoft is not responsible for game mods or actions taken by mods installed on your device.
  3. JohnCollinsXM Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes while loading

When i start MSFS 2020 the blue bar appears, when it's half loaded, the game closes suddenly and goes to desktop no fault code.
  4. Folkor Win User

Xbox Fitness update issues

I can't even load the app. It spins on the loading screen then crashes back to the desktop.
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

MSFS 2020 crashing at loading.

6. Tomgtomgoulden Win User

Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

We cannot down load MSFS it keeps crashing!!!
Thema:

1. MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 crash

2. XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings: The sim plays perfectly on my xbox series x with no stutters , but when I record a clip, there is a lot of stutters and aberations on the playback of the capture clips (Plays back Movies with no...
  3. MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020: Hello, I have Game Pass Ultimate and I no longer see MSFS 2020 in my Microsoft Store library (on PC). I can play the game but cannot update it to the latest version because of that. Anyone has...
  4. Microsoft have bricked MSFS 2020 downloads again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft have bricked MSFS 2020 downloads again.: Firstly downloading MSFS 2020 downloads was broken and it took them two weeks to fix the bug. It seems they have broken it again probably whilst updating it. 6322a584-ab97-408e-acdf-d1bbeed82e7a
  5. MSFS 2020 Xbox crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Xbox crash: Hello. After last update, this game is not playable anymore. It crashes short time after loading. Sometimes it takes little bit longer. What can i check, do? Before was ok....
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 вылетает без ошибкиn [MSFS 2020 Crashes without error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 вылетает без ошибкиn [MSFS 2020 Crashes without error]: Мой ПК: Intel Xeon E5-2630 v2 GTX 1060 3g 32 gb ram Windows 11 2965823e-f54a-4fe6-8940-63fd0a6be6a8
  7. MSFS 2020 v.1.18.13.0 - Freezes and Crashes after 27/07/2021 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 v.1.18.13.0 - Freezes and Crashes after 27/07/2021 update: Hi there Folks! Help!!!! I have had the following issues below since I left my PC on overnight to update MSFS then “go to sleep” - waking it up to finish the update process . 1. Starting MSFS...
  8. MSFS 2020 crashing at loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashing at loading.: As MSFS 2020 loads it keeps crashing? I have updated all driver and scanned for viruses. d2df3f37-0965-4993-9e00-214ef7247005
  9. MSFS 2020 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Crash: My MSFS 2020 Crashed while downloading what should I do ? 9329e031-0e2a-4f1e-a026-65514fef6fcc
  10. MSFS 2020 Crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 Crashes: I am fed up of MSFS 2020 crashing. Usually on an approach to an airport. I keep getting this fault: Faulting application path: C:\Program...