MSFS ACTIVATION CODE

Discus and support MSFS ACTIVATION CODE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD MY EXPIERANCE WITH GETTING A CODE FROM MICROSOFT ONCE THEY HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL TEN CD FROM PURCHASE. I GOT A REPLY FROM MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ausipete2021, May 3, 2021.

1. ausipete2021
    ausipete2021 Guest

MSFS ACTIVATION CODE

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD MY EXPIERANCE WITH GETTING A CODE FROM MICROSOFT ONCE THEY HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL TEN CD FROM PURCHASE. I GOT A REPLY FROM MICROSOFT THAT MY CODE HAD BEEN ALLOCATED. i AM THE ONLY PERSON HAVING ACCESS TO THE FLIGHT SIMULATOR I PURCHASED. THE CODE COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN SENT TO ONE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESSES AND YET i CAN GET NO RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT. THERE'S no RECORD OF THE CODE HAVING BEEN SENT TO ME. AS FAR AS MICROSOFT ARE CONCERENED IT SEEMS LIKE THEIR ATTITUDE IS .TOUGH LUCK, YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER MSFs '

any ideas how i can get some sense over this silly issue.

:)

ausipete2021, May 3, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS ACTIVATION CODE

How are you downloading the ten CDs?
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

FS2020

Hello, MSFS will be tied to your Microsoft account so you should not need a code as long as you use the same Microsoft account to reinstall MSFS

Hopefully google translate hasn't messed this up to much !!

Hallo, MSFS wird an Ihr Microsoft-Konto gebunden, sodass Sie keinen Code benötigen sollten, solange Sie dasselbe Microsoft-Konto zum Neuinstallieren von MSFS verwenden
  4. JohnCollinsXM Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes while loading

When i start MSFS 2020 the blue bar appears, when it's half loaded, the game closes suddenly and goes to desktop no fault code.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Redem MSFS code?

Hi,

Have you already redeemed a code?

If you've already redeemed your code, you can't redeem it again, in fact you don't need to. All you need to do is make sure you are signed in with the same account you redeemed the game on the Windows Store, search for the game and it will be available for
    you do to install again.
  6. nabulkator Win User

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

Hi kenneyd06,

you don't have to know which button on your joystick has which code.

The dialog to setup the mapping (joystick button to function flighsim) insinde MSFS 2020 will tell you! There is a little find/search button on that screen, you just press any button or axis on your joystick, and MSFS will tell you e.g. it was button 11
    oder axis Z.
Thema:

MSFS ACTIVATION CODE

1. MSFS ACTIVATION CODE - Similar Threads - MSFS ACTIVATION CODE

2. MSFS update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS update: I have bought, and downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe on to a new computer. I had the (monthly) paid for version on my old computer. I have cancelled the paid for subscription....
  3. MSFS Help

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Help: Hi Everyone, During the download of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 my pc said it ran out of disk space. It had 2GIBS left on the download. I have then since bought a new disk for the game...
  4. MSFS message you arrived too early

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS message you arrived too early: I got the X-Box pass for MSFS earlier this year, I played without problems; and after a few weeks I decided to buy the full version "Premium Deluxe"; this was installed and I have played for the...
  5. What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace

in XBoX on Windows
    What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace: When trying to make a purchase at MarketPlace that is within MSFS 2020, I get a message of "Sorry something went wrong on our end" If I click on the "TRY AGAIN" (to purchase) I get an error...
  6. msfs 20 . Delux on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    msfs 20 . Delux on PC: last update failed. reinstallation done . now wont boot up ... black screen . on re installation cant redeem code a second time . How do i get up and running . is the issue xbox or me...
  7. MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS: Gentlemen, Sunday April 18 I bought from MSFS through the catalog, EBBR Brussels Airport. This Airport will not be visible if I want to select it to depart from. The airport is listed in the...
  8. MSFS 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020: Yesterday, 4/14, I downloaded the latest mandatory update. Played for a bit then shut down game and lenovo computer. The next day I started the game but it will not load. It stops on the picture...
  9. MSFS loader problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS loader problem: Cannot download main program. Downloaded key & redeemed it. Downloaded next part (1.4GB), ran this program it displayed XBox, Asobo and scenery then terminated, but no screen to let me download...
  10. MSFS Frozen on loading

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Frozen on loading: Hi, For the last seven weeks I have been unable to use my MSFS. When loading it stops at "New Activities", the blue line moves quickly at first but slows down and goes to the end but nothing...