MSFS Not installing on Xbox app stuck on 10% with errors

Discus and support MSFS Not installing on Xbox app stuck on 10% with errors in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After 5 Hours of researching, I have decided to finally ask for support. My XBOX App will not install Microsoft Flight Simulator It has been coming up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RileyD_YT, Aug 19, 2022.

1. RileyD_YT
    RileyD_YT Guest

After 5 Hours of researching, I have decided to finally ask for support. My XBOX App will not install Microsoft Flight Simulator It has been coming up with errors every time I try to install it. It gets stuck at 100% and just stays there. It says 1.1GB Out of 1.1GB So what's it missing?? The bundles it claims to be missing cause it been 2 hours without it installing these "bundles" Please help me.,” we think we might have found something to help.

I have gotten more than 3 different error codes

and after doing what everyone else says in the forums nothing worked.

Please note that I have done the following:

- Reset the Xbox app

- Reset the Microsoft app
    - Reinstalled Xbox app

-Restarted PC (3 TIMES)

- Changes time and date
    - Used commands in PowerShell
    - Reset Wsreset
    -Uninstalled MSFS

- Reinstalled MSFS

I am out of options and am really in need of urgent help im still stuck at 100% someone please contact me on how to fix this.

MSFS Not installing on Xbox app stuck on 10% with errors [​IMG]

MSFS Not installing on Xbox app stuck on 10% with errors [​IMG]

:)

RileyD_YT, Aug 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rileyd_yt

If you go to the drive where you want to install the game > open WindowsApps / XboxGames folder > are you able to see a folder related to flight sim or not?

Also, in case you are installing the game on a different drive (not C: / system) could you try the opposite?
    Install the game on C: drive

Or if you only have one partition, create a new NTFS partition then go to Windows settings > System > Storage > (if you're on windows 11 first select advance storage settings) > Where new content is saved and select that new drive under Apps

If maybe you need to know how to create a new partition, follow this tutorial:
    https://www.diskpart.com/articles/partition-ntf...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. rysslass Win User

Flight Simulator 2020. The content access server not available

I had the same problem. It worked after I started MSFS with XBOX app and when I got the error switched back to XBOX app, logged out, not closed, and switched back to MSFS and tried again.
  4. ToreBlåtand Win User

Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunatler none of the actions works. I uninstalled MSFS 2020 and even formatted the disc it was installed on.

The problem now is that both MSFS 2020 and Xbox Gameservices in Microsoft Store are marked with error and requires new download/ update which are also marked with error message as soon as I try to do anything.

No matter what ever I have tried so far ( Windows Store repair, Windows Store repair and components update, among others plus reinstalling Xbox app) I am still not able to install MSFS again.

Maybe the only solution is to reinstall Windows?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft xbox installer

Hi,

I really need more information about what is being installed and how the Xbox App is not fully installed on your Windows 10 PC. Does it get stuck, give you an error message?

Can you provide screenshots please?
  6. cmc94 Win User

Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS. Infinite loop!!!

Hi All,

Just found a solution over at Forums.flightsimulator (link below) that worked for me as this started happening to me for the last few weeks.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/at-msfs-startup-stuck-in-xbox-logon-screen/446708

In short, sign out of Microsoft store app and the Xbox App then restart your computer. Once you've done this re-log into the Xbox app and fire up MSFS..bingo, that worked for me.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. MSFS Not installing on Xbox app stuck on 10% with errors - Similar Threads - MSFS installing app

2. MSFS 2020 installs on my friends PC, but he can't run it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 installs on my friends PC, but he can't run it: The operating system which is Windows 10 I assume, requires an update to Windows Game Services. It shows the need for an upgrade, but doesn't show a way to install it. If he updates the Xbox App...
  3. msfs installation from DVD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    msfs installation from DVD: I've just loaded the ten DVD disks from msfs and entered the 25 character activation code.This seems to be accepted but the download did not continue to give the "msfs launcher" what do I do...
  4. I have MSFS installed and it is on version 1.18.14. When I try to start it up it tells me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have MSFS installed and it is on version 1.18.14. When I try to start it up it tells me...: I have MSFS installed and it is on version 1.18.14. When I try to start it up it tells me there is a mandatory update. The store says I'm up to date?? What do I do??...
  5. Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 on my PC is taking days and now is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 on my PC is taking days and now is...: Microsoft Support Contact Us link for Request a Call is 'CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE'. Can anybody help? I followed all the suggested steps in the forums including: netsh int tcp set global...
  6. MSFS 2020 - Error Code 0x87E00017 upon attempt to install

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 - Error Code 0x87E00017 upon attempt to install: Hello everyone. I went to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator about a week ago, and upon getting to the main menu, was told that I needed to update the game. I closed the game, went to the...
  7. how do you add/install Saitek flight pedals in msfs 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do you add/install Saitek flight pedals in msfs 2020?: I am new to Flight Simulator 2020, there is no manual to really get started flying. I have been trying to add/install keyboard(G910)/joy stick(G13)/flight stick(X-55)/throttle(X-55)/combat...
  8. MSFS 2020 Standard version install but paid for Premium Deluxe - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 Standard version install but paid for Premium Deluxe - how do I fix this?: Install MSFS 2020 Standard version, then upgraded to Premium Deluxe but it obviously never installed. Tried signing out and signing back in but No Joy...... I'm usually able to diagnose issues...
  9. MSFS installation screwup (by me!)

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS installation screwup (by me!): Hi, I've somehow screwed up my MSFS 2020 installation: 1. Downloaded Xbox game pass for PC and pre-order of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to trial the simulator and loved it so much I wanted to buy...
  10. Error Code 0x80070490 when installing MSFS

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80070490 when installing MSFS: A few days ago, I got an error when trying to launch MSFS that said "Microsoft Flight Simulator can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected". I couldn't...