MSfs2020 not detected in the download/updates

Discus and support MSfs2020 not detected in the download/updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FS2020 will not show as an installed game when I try to "update" through the MS store. Only will show every app but FS. when I click on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LarryDeery, Sep 15, 2021.

1. LarryDeery
    LarryDeery Guest

FS2020 will not show as an installed game when I try to "update" through the MS store. Only will show every app but FS. when I click on the "download/update option in the dropdown.

:)

LarryDeery, Sep 15, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello LarryDeery,

Try to clear the Microsoft Store cache by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows Key + R to launch Run.
    2. Enter wsreset.exe and hit Enter.
    3. Once the reset process finished, restart your PC and then check again.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this kind of problem.

To solve this please try the official solution provided by the game developers. For this follow the instructions below.

Install the 'Xbox' app from the Windows Store and launch it. Then go back to 'Downloads and Updates' in MS Store and 'Get Updates' and the MSFS update may appear.

*This is an official solution from the game developers, which you can check on the link below.

https://twitter.com/MSFS_Support/status/1435282...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  4. Ryan355 Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

Hi guys. So i've recently also wanted to copy over my MSFS2020 from my PC to my laptop and followed the instructions posted by DeckedBeret1566. I have copied the 'Official' and 'Community' folder from my PC (D:\Games\MSFS2020) to my laptop (C:\Games\MSFS2020).
    However when I select (C:\Games\MSFS2020) in the installer, it proceeds to download the entire game from scratch. Perhaps I am missing something?
  5. Pappy002 Win User

Did the patch for the GwG version go online in North America yet?

You can download patch with the disk, BUT the downloaded games with gold version will NOT detect the update. I even deleted the patch, and re download it, and it still wont detect the patch.
  6. Matt Riggins Win User

Can't download MSFS2020

Having the EXACT same issue...

I rebooted, just to see if that would clear the store mess up and now, it only shows one download, that fails every time. It says Wait a few minutes, the update failed, Code: 0x80073CF3. I reported the problem, but for now, can't install it.
Thema:

1. MSfs2020 not detected in the download/updates - Similar Threads - MSfs2020 detected download

2. مشكلة في تحديث msfs2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    مشكلة في تحديث msfs2020: اواجه مشكلة في لعبة msfs2020 عند تشغيل اللعبة تطلب التحديث من متجر ميكروسوفت وعند التحول الى المتجر لا اجد ايقونة التحديث و اجد ايقونة العب و اضغط عليها و ترجع نفس المشكلة ارجو المساعدة علما...
  3. MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020: Dear microsoft In recent days, I have purchased new equipment for 2000 euros, computer that more than meets the requirements, a DVD R / W and a Trustmaster 16000 to MSFS2020 to use, including...
  4. Registering MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Registering MSFS2020: I have just bought a secondhand MSFS2020 and I cant get it to register or work. Can anyone help? 6a1ff394-1ada-4c00-9144-12f62aa51b14
  5. MSFS2020 won't start - says I have a mandatory update to install from the Microsoft Store -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 won't start - says I have a mandatory update to install from the Microsoft Store -...: MSFS starts its launch phase -- hits a screen that says I have a mandatory update to install from the Microsoft Store and I click OK, and it shuts down. Launch Microsoft Store - run updates -...
  6. MSFS2020 or P3D.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 or P3D.: I would appreciate any info regarding 2 simulators MSFS2020 or P3D, do they run without any issues? How is performance? Any issues connecting any flight controls (yoke, rudder thrust controls,...
  7. MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game: MSFS 2020 on XBox X is not able to connect to the server. I have tried restarting, log in - log out etc. still not able to connect. Please help ed821384-67f3-4322-9a4b-6e12b3b8a8f7
  8. MSFS2020 will not download in XBOX S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 will not download in XBOX S: Why will MSFS2020 not download in XBOX S ? 22906b3d-74a6-422f-b211-1e2f50e49302
  9. Boxed Edition MSFS2020 Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boxed Edition MSFS2020 Premium: Trying to install MSFS Boxed Edition, working on disk 7, incurred error and stopped the installation. Trying to start the installation again received this Error and cannot get beyond this. How...
  10. MSFS2020 CTD

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS2020 CTD: Hi all, MSFS2020 is CTD I am getting the following problems, I did a /scannow and it did find repairs but still have issues. Any ideas? Thank you. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...