MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss]

Discus and support MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Eu estou com problemas de MTU, faço o teste de rede no xbox e dá 1 a 3% de perda de pacotes. Analisei no Prompt de comando no PC o MTU ideal que é 1452... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CelsoHeleodoro Junior, Jan 21, 2019.

1. MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss]

Eu estou com problemas de MTU, faço o teste de rede no xbox e dá 1 a 3% de perda de pacotes. Analisei no Prompt de comando no PC o MTU ideal que é 1452 + os 28 = 1480 que é o valor que está no meu modem, mas mesmo assim tenho tido problema com
    perda de pacotes e isso tem causado problemas nos jogos multiplayer não sei como resolver alguém me ajuda por favor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-'m having MTU problems, I do the network test on Xbox and gives 1 to 3% packet loss. I analyzed the command Prompt on the PC the ideal MTU that is 1452 + the 28 = 1480 that is the value that is in my modem, but still I have had problem
    with packet loss and this has caused problems in the multiplayer games do not know how to solve someone help me please]

:)

CelsoHeleodoro Junior, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Italo Aguiar Win User

Olá Celso,

Seria possível você se conectar com outro provedor de internet para teste? (Ex: Internet do vizinho, rotear o 3g/4g do celular, etc).

[Translation - Hello Celso,Would it be possible for you to connect with another internet provider for testing? (Ex: Internet of the neighbor, to route the 3g / 4g of the cellular, etc).]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

4. Tonylee327 Win User

Como configurar xbox one -[Translation - How to configure xbox one]

Boa noite.

Fiz todos os teste e o resultado informar que esta tudo correto, mas quando estou jogando é percebo a diferença entre conexão de jogadores. Segue os resultados da Estatísticas detalhadas da rede:

Velocidade de download 7,64 Mbps

Velocidade de upload 0,16 Mbps

Perda de pacote 0%

MTU 1480

Latência 196.

Grato…

-[Translation - Good night.

I did all the tests and the result inform you that everything is correct, but when I'm playing, I understand the difference between connecting players. Follow the results of the detailed network:

Download speed 7.64 Mbps

Upload speed 0.16 Mbps

Packet Loss 0%

MTU 1480

Latency 196.

Thank you...]
  5. TO0ms Win User

Unable to connect to party chat at all on Xbox One. NAT type always strict and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error testing multiplayer connection.

MTU 1480

Latency 48ms

Packet loss 0%
  6. DaRealTomBrady Win User

games crashing mid way through online games

70.46mbps and 3.65 mbps

latency 70 ms no packet loss MTU 1480
Thema:

1. MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss] - Similar Threads - MTU perda pacotes

2. VisionNet M505: Mtu

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VisionNet M505: Mtu: VisionNet M505: Mtu To change the MTU size, you'll need to launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device connected to you routers network. The user name will be admin and the password...
  3. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  4. 0 Upload and 0 MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    0 Upload and 0 MTU: I have a xbox one S. Up until a few days ago everything was fine. Now I cannot download any patches to my games etc. I run the Detailed network statistics and Download speed is 20Mbps but upload...
  5. Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer: Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection and this issues might be fixed. At this point,...
  6. Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}: Mi xbox me dice error MTU [Translation - My Xbox 360 says MTU Error} 5fa1b8b9-756d-4e45-8496-d956e987a131
  7. Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings

Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings: Zyxel (Routers) Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings MTU, needs to meet a minimum of 1384 MTU or higher to play games on Xbox Live. Checking and adjusting your router settings could quickly...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Multiplayer is related to mtu settings

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Multiplayer is related to mtu settings: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Multiplayer is related to mtu settings hello can't play article 5 in rainbow6 seige screen shows connecting and never starts is it related to mtu settings of 4g hotspot...
  9. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: MTU problems

Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: MTU problems: Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: MTU problems I have been using my Galaxy s8 hotspot for my xbox one but recently when i tested the multiplayer connection it says there is a MTU problem. I...
  10. MTU error with 4G box

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU error with 4G box: Hello, Following a move, I changed the internet provider and am now on a box 4g. Unfortunately, the xbox one does not seem to be compatible with this kind of connection because the MTU are too...