Mud Runners

Discus and support Mud Runners in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Does anyone know how to play mud runners, the original Russian map/ Vehicles In the Mud Runners game. I have it and the "America wilds" DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wrecker1970Brooks, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Mud Runners

Hi. Does anyone know how to play mud runners, the original Russian map/ Vehicles In the Mud Runners game. I have it and the "America wilds" DLC installed. When I launch the game on xbox one x it goes right into the American Wilds DLC and the game doesn't
    give me a choice to play the original game with Russian map & Vehicles. Thanks for any help.

:)

wrecker1970Brooks, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Mud Runners

Hello Wrecker,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We understand you are having issues choosing the original game. We recommend to ask on the

game forums
    or developer forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Game pass won't let me play mud runner

Hello Sum,

We understand that you're experiencing game launch issues for Spintires: Mud Runner.

Have you attempted the steps provided within our Game Won't Start Solution support article?

We would like to know if the steps mentioned within the article have been attempted in full, as we are attempting to gather further information regarding the issue being experienced.

Let us know if this works, or provide us with the details on what you have tried.

Best wishes!
  4. choppyseize Win User

Hi

Timezones can play a part in this as well, Some places get it sooner then others
  5. WoodierSum18628 Win User

Ty for reply. Do "launch glitches" happen often. It's just a littke odd to be able to download and have the option to play. But game never boots up and tells me to insert disc or buy the game. I guess all I can do is wait then.
  6. WoodierSum18628 Win User

Ty for reply. It's just odd that I can download it and it say I can play. When I hit the button it tells me to buy. I guess I will wait and see if it resolves itself
Thema:

Mud Runners

1. Mud Runners - Similar Threads - Mud Runners

2. I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was a runner up for the SHAZAM competition and my claim hasn't been confirmed what do I do?: It's been a week since I sent in my details to confirm my claim to the prize and i'm just a little confused. Xbox ANZ won't reply as you can see in the picture provided. :L [img]...
  3. Portal runner game and gauntlet dark legacies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal runner game and gauntlet dark legacies: i use to love playing gauntlet dark legacies and portal runner. those are two awesome games i think everyone would love to come to xbox one. I also loved GTA vice city!! Is there any way any of...
  4. Game pass won't let me play mud runner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass won't let me play mud runner: Mud runner is suppose to be able to be downloaded today and I can download it but it won't let me play it. It keeps telling me to buy it from the store. Even after I dowoaded it. Also pes 2019...
  5. Speed Runners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speed Runners: I do not see the data of my game, it means that I do not have the progress I had made in the game, for example I am normally in level 43 and it saves me that progress does not appear. I do to...
  6. When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...: I recently just began to play Vermintide 2 (never played the 1st one), I have played State Of Decay 2 6 times through, I have played every map of Ark, 7d2d makes me angry lol, The division grind...
  7. Mudding: Multi User Dungeons...How on XB1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mudding: Multi User Dungeons...How on XB1?: So my laptop died, meaning I use XB1 to talk w/friends & family. There are mudding and mushing communities I desperately want to get into contact with but MUSHClient doesn't seem to work on XB1,...
  8. 4x4 mudding game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4x4 mudding game: Okay where do I start... I know there are a lot of people out there who would really love a good off-road/mudding game with single/multi player. There are tons of shooter, racing, and survival...
  9. Clear as mud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clear as mud?: Have an game card as a gift that's labeled XBOX 360 and a box on the card that says it "Plays On XBOX ONE." Doesn't say anywhere it does not play on 360, so when I tried to load it to my 360 no...
  10. Play MUD online and boost cheevo's with me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play MUD online and boost cheevo's with me!: Send friend request with mud in the text. ce6e2762-14b2-4e70-9e35-02094974a1ed