Multi player thoughts

Discus and support Multi player thoughts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a quick thought. How cool would it be if you could connect two plus televisions via Bluetooth or HDMI cable so multiplayers no longer have to deal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rustystrudel, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Multi player thoughts

Just a quick thought. How cool would it be if you could connect two plus televisions via Bluetooth or HDMI cable so multiplayers no longer have to deal with this split screen frustration.

submitted by /u/rustystrudel
    [link] [comments]

/u/rustystrudel, Nov 14, 2019
  2. BigB EC Win User

Crysis 3 Beta

I thought it was ok but I am getting three more so for the single player then the multi player.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Crysis

I thought the multi-player for Crysis 2 was pretty decent, It only lacked weapons and deeper customization.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Things I've found out so far.

Oh, I thought it moved with you or something. Unfortunately I won't be able to play the multi player for a week or so.
  5. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Multi-Player... What Are Your Thoughts?

Damn dude. That was a lot of text.

-

The only "rule" of multiplayer you need to follow is "Play the game the way you think it should be played". Follow this, and everything else will fall into place. You'll encounter dickweeds, yes, but you need to deal with them and move on.
  6. THE NlNJA Win User

A major problem that hopefully gets addressed in a patch.

[quote user="Bocky420"]

Shouldnt this have already been thought of before releasing multi player

[/quote]

You would think so.
Thema:

Multi player thoughts

1. Multi player thoughts - Similar Threads - Multi player thoughts

2. I have no multy-player connection, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no multy-player connection, why?: I have a xbox gold subscription, however I gan not connect to Multiplayer on my console. When I try I get a prompt to select a plan. WHY? 16836d9e-eb78-4ac2-b72e-edaf61bc9342
  3. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  4. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  5. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends: Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside...
  6. What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??: my xbox gold live subscription is only for my console, but i game mostly on PC. does xbox gamepass ultimate provide this? d89d5cba-351f-45de-bcd7-c54ddab2cde9
  7. Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty WWII Multi-Player Soldiers: So after a couple of weeks playing multi player I have set some of my soldiers as fit for me, no problem right? After playing half of a day yesterday, took a break came back an hour later and all...
  8. Single player or multi player, what's your preference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single player or multi player, what's your preference?: some times multi player, to play with my friends :3 2985aeb8-d551-4212-a512-022370ad67c1
  9. unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live): Xbox 360 multi player games, get a message this player not allowed on Xbox live, how can i get rid of this and play multi player again. c227c849-2473-4a3a-a7ae-4da99f1a00a1
  10. Micraft Multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micraft Multi-player: I just bought Xbox One bundled with Minecraft. To play the game with multi-player mode, do I need to have Xbox Live Gold Account? a9f83f1b-da57-4798-88d5-f4b02890dea6