Multi player thoughts

Discus and support Multi player thoughts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a quick thought. How cool would it be if you could connect two plus televisions via Bluetooth or HDMI cable so multiplayers no longer have to deal... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rustystrudel, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Multi player thoughts

Just a quick thought. How cool would it be if you could connect two plus televisions via Bluetooth or HDMI cable so multiplayers no longer have to deal with this split screen frustration.

submitted by /u/rustystrudel
    [link] [comments]

/u/rustystrudel, Nov 14, 2019
  2. BigB EC Win User

Crysis 3 Beta

I thought it was ok but I am getting three more so for the single player then the multi player.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Crysis

I thought the multi-player for Crysis 2 was pretty decent, It only lacked weapons and deeper customization.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Things I've found out so far.

Oh, I thought it moved with you or something. Unfortunately I won't be able to play the multi player for a week or so.
  5. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Multi-Player... What Are Your Thoughts?

Damn dude. That was a lot of text.

-

The only "rule" of multiplayer you need to follow is "Play the game the way you think it should be played". Follow this, and everything else will fall into place. You'll encounter dickweeds, yes, but you need to deal with them and move on.
  6. THE NlNJA Win User

A major problem that hopefully gets addressed in a patch.

[quote user="Bocky420"]

Shouldnt this have already been thought of before releasing multi player

[/quote]

You would think so.
Thema:

Multi player thoughts

1. Multi player thoughts - Similar Threads - Multi player thoughts

2. Terraria multi-player option isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria multi-player option isn't working: Hi all, My son is trying to play Terraria multi-player and when he tries to start it, he gets the following message: "You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set...
  3. Minecraft Multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multi-player: How to fix the problem of Multi-player in mcpe v 1.16. New version please help me 284a3e2b-5ac9-438d-b813-f4605b704cb1
  4. Switch log in issues for multi-players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch log in issues for multi-players: I cannot log my switch into my microsoft account. In turn no online playing. I reviewed multiple posts and tried those fixes. No luck. 407d4528-1fd0-43cb-a4cd-b620e75b5974
  5. fortnite multi player

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite multi player: Please help. For some reason My kid can't play multi player. I am no longer getting the message on the screen to changes settings but he still can only play by him self. Please help i need exact...
  6. x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]: bu sorunu çözemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun -[Translation - i can't solve this problem please help] [img] 91a95e12-6765-4908-a71e-76ddd7c79591
  7. Is the Minecraft Beta multi-player if your friend has the beta too? Or no?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Minecraft Beta multi-player if your friend has the beta too? Or no?: . submitted by /u/NotRequired000 [link] [comments]
  8. playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account.: I have 2 xbox one consoles under my account. I want to play a multiplayer game against my new roommate. What do I need to do? 47593eb5-440b-4b26-b34b-42ab142eca86
  9. Multi player NHL 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multi player NHL 20: Hi: My two sons share an Xbox one. They each have their own account and xbox live. My question is, my one son has been playing NHL 20 with his cousin (different xbox console), and we are trying...
  10. Connecting to multi-player online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting to multi-player online: Hello. The game is Perfect Dark Zero and I have the following error: ”your profile does not allow you to connect to networked game modes” i have checked my permissions and they are set to...