multi xboxs

Discus and support multi xboxs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my home xbox lets my wife and I share gold and play online, I have added my 3 kids on there as well, im going to be buying them there own xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Golding 82, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Golding 82
    Golding 82 Guest

multi xboxs

my home xbox lets my wife and I share gold and play online, I have added my 3 kids on there as well, im going to be buying them there own xbox one digital edition for xmas will they be able to share gold with me or am I going to have to pay for gold for
    all 3?

:)

Golding 82, Oct 27, 2019
  2. xX Yggdrasil Xx Win User

Greedy Microsoft wants Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition to charge your wallet again.

New Vegas doesnt support multi disc on xbox one they are releasing multi disc functionality in the near future
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

multi xboxs

Hi Golding 82,

good to hear ;-) Please read
    "How to share"
    . If you say the new XBOX is your HOME XBOX, the kids can Play. But on the other XBOX you have to be logged in while your wife is playing!!!

Hope this helps
  4. Picasso3956 Win User

multi xboxs

You can only set your home Xbox to one console at a time. In this case your wifes Xbox. Alternatively you could buy Gold for 2 of the Consoles and then use the home Xbox feature on the other, allowing everyone in your house to experience Xbox Live.
  5. ForsakenCX Win User

Is co-op multiplayer?

Usually Co-op is followed by multiplayer when you're reading it. It takes more than one person to play therefore it is technically 'multi' player. However when people are talking about multi player they are usually referring to competitive multi player on
    xbox live
  6. HyperThorZ Win User

The New Xbox

it still is xbox and always will be. xbox is a gaming system . ps3 is a multi media system
Thema:

multi xboxs

1. multi xboxs - Similar Threads - multi xboxs

2. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  3. Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor: I have two monitors and I am having trouble playing games with the mouse. The mouse always seems to end up my other screen. For example, I was playing SUPERHOT and it makes the game unplayable. My...
  4. unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live): Xbox 360 multi player games, get a message this player not allowed on Xbox live, how can i get rid of this and play multi player again. c227c849-2473-4a3a-a7ae-4da99f1a00a1
  5. multi-step authentication for signing into xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    multi-step authentication for signing into xbox account: I have been trying to find a way to set up multi step authentication for my xbox live account and I can't figure out how to do it, I have read articles on how to do it but they aren't accurate in...
  6. Multi Display Setup with an Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multi Display Setup with an Xbox?: On PC you can have multiple monitors hooked up with them functioning separately. Can you do the same on xbox like have one monitor playing my game and the other to browse clubs, friends, store,...
  7. Xbox One always needs multi GB updates? It's a paper weight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One always needs multi GB updates? It's a paper weight.: I purchase games at Walt-Mart for my daughter and as soon as we put a disk in the game needs a 42 GB update? Does the blue ray disk even hold much more than that? How can the Xbox One constantly...
  8. Acces multiplateforme interdit sur Fortnite XBOX pour - 13 ans / Multi-platform access ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acces multiplateforme interdit sur Fortnite XBOX pour - 13 ans / Multi-platform access ...: Bonjour, Mon fils souhaite jouer aux multiplateforme sur Fornite XBOX mais l'option n'apparait pas dans le jeu. EpicsGame me dit que c'est parce qu'il a un compte enfant et qu'il a moins de 13...
  9. Multi users under same "parent" home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multi users under same "parent" home xbox: I have now 2 xbox x consoles (one in my son's college home and the second one in my house) - is there any suggestion about best way to set up my main account and 3 user names (under same billing...
  10. whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer: what is the point of still making xbox 360 game work if u xbox live allow people to cheat while playing multiplayer 1c961d9f-aa99-4000-8cbb-ce2222f57e57