multiplayer access issues

Discus and support multiplayer access issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change my gamer profile to multiplayer privileges? I installed a used hard drive and cleared cache already. 1d68740c-e6de-49ec-878a-f398effed8c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by axgar69, Jan 8, 2017.

1. axgar69
    axgar69 Guest

How do I change my gamer profile to multiplayer privileges?

I installed a used hard drive and cleared cache already.

:)

axgar69, Jan 8, 2017
  2. thesaint02
    thesaint02 Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

They announced months ago that one account per console was required to access multiplayer.

thesaint02, Jan 8, 2017
  3. kingsc
    kingsc Guest
    Cannot Connect to Madden 15, Dragon Age Inquisition, or GTA Multiplayers

There's service issues going on right now. I'm a little *** myself. Now I know not to buy games online because when there are service issues - you can't access them - regardless if you're doing multiplayer or not. ;<

kingsc, Jan 8, 2017
  4. multiplayer access issues

Hey there axgar -

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing multiplayer functionality. Let's have you check out the troubleshooting guide for

Xbox One multiplayer connection errors
    and follow the steps listed there. multiplayer access issues :)

Let us know how it goes!

Miss Ghidorah, Jan 9, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey there axgar -

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing multiplayer functionality. Let's have you check out the troubleshooting guide for

Xbox One multiplayer connection errors
    and follow the steps listed there. :)

Let us know how it goes!
  6. TowableShoe5518 Win User

Switching from Gold Account to Silver account

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, but active gamertag is displayed for 'Silver' Account and also silver account can access multiplayer.

Although, when the user switches from Silver account to Gold account, user is unable to access Multiplayer.

Is this an Issue?
  7. TenaciousPug Win User

All friends appearing offline

Yup, same issue here. Now can't get any Store access or multiplayer either.
  8. CjHellectric Win User

Problemi con accesso multiplayer [Issues with multiplayer access]

9. Kev7420 Win User

Problemi con accesso multiplayer [Issues with multiplayer access]

I suggest contacting support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
Thema:

1. multiplayer access issues - Similar Threads - multiplayer access issues

2. Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer: When trying to set an online world in Minecraft a message appears saying, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I've checked all possible settings...
  3. Acesso multijogador no minecraft[Translation-Multiplayer access in minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Acesso multijogador no minecraft[Translation-Multiplayer access in minecraft]: Bom dia . Quando tento jogar online aparece a mensagem que eu não posso jogar no multijogador devido a forma como a minha conta microsoft esta configurada. Ja procurei no site da microsoft mas não...
  4. Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare: Hi there I recently had issues with playing Modern Warfare Warzone where I couldn't call in killstreaks. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from my Xbox console and now I'm unable...
  5. Minecraft Online Multiplayer Access Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Online Multiplayer Access Not Working: Minecraft multiplayer worked fine on my XBox One until a few weeks ago. Other games allow multi-player access. I tried numerous approaches and have been unsuccessful. Could someone share what has...
  6. Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer: I am attempting to allow my children to play Realms with their friends from multiple tablets via Minecraft PE. I set up new outlook.com accounts to allow each of them a different profile, making...
  7. Modern warfare keeps saying I have to purchase the standard edition to access multiplayer,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare keeps saying I have to purchase the standard edition to access multiplayer,...: I have modern warfare for the xbox one, and i have been playing it fine for the last couple of days; however, recently today while playing online it kicked me out of the match and back to xbox...
  8. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up: We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices. We did the following Xbox app on android on my phone - added my son as a friend On my son's phone it...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC and installed Human: Fall Flat. It says that "To access online multiplayer, I must sign into an account with online privileges. I have...
  10. Problemi con accesso multiplayer [Issues with multiplayer access]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi con accesso multiplayer [Issues with multiplayer access]: Ciao a tutti, ho acquistato da poco un xbox one s, all’interno ho trovato due codici per un mese di prova gratuita per xbox live gold e game pass, ho riscattato il codice per xbox live gold ma...