MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360

Discus and support MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to play minecraft with my friend, she have the xbox 360 but she cant add me as a friend, she doesn´t recieve my invitations to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exon1021, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Exon1021
    Exon1021 Guest

Hello, I would like to play minecraft with my friend, she have the xbox 360 but she cant add me as a friend, she doesn´t recieve my invitations to play even when I already accepted her as a friend on my xbox one, we don´t know what to doMULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360 :(

:)

Exon1021, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ookami Kurayami Win User

Xbox 360/Xbox One Cross Play

Not more then you can play multiplayer between xbox and xbox360
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

The only cross-play version is the Better Together which unfortunately left the 360 behind. In order to play with your friend you'd need to play on the 360 version of Minecraft.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 in Minecraft is not possible, as those are two different game versions.

You can only play backward compatible Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One with your friend. A list of games you can play with your friend are listed here: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Also be aware, that not all games from that list support online multiplayer.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You both should have the same version of the Minecraft in order to play together. Unluckily that can't happen among xbox one and xbox 360.
  6. Allebas Win User

If you want to play minecraft with your friend on Xbox One but dont have one>>>you can play with them via your mobile phone, Switch, and PC.
Thema:

1. MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN 360

2. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  3. Playing multiplayer trough xbox live

in XBoX on Mobile
    Playing multiplayer trough xbox live: I’ve tried to join my friend trough xbox live but said it couldn’t connect to his world and this happend to him when he tried to join my world. I’ve had this on multiple accounts for a couple of...
  4. I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition: So, as I am playing Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, there was one thing I wanted to try and that was multiplayer, but as most people, it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how my...
  5. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I have done all the settings, I clicked allow on all the boxes concerning multiplayer and a can't seem to be able to play. I play Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition if you now the answer please help...
  6. MW3: Multiplayer between 360 and One consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3: Multiplayer between 360 and One consoles: I have an XBOX 360 and my friend has XBOX One. We managed to set up a private game on Survival mode. But, when we join the game, things get weird. Our games are not synchronizing properly. It...
  7. Wide Area Cross-Platform Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wide Area Cross-Platform Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox One X?: Alright, so I've heard people talk about how you can play between Windows 10 and the Xbox One X. I've heard about how you can play Xbox One games with the Xbox One X with backwards compatibility....
  8. Backward compatibility multiplayer between 360 and Xbox One on home LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backward compatibility multiplayer between 360 and Xbox One on home LAN: Hello everyone, I just wanted to post this topic since I haven't seen any info about it so far. After NXE update and a bit of persistence, I was able to get my 360 and XB1 sync'd up and play...
  9. Can we Play Multiplayer Between An Xbox One And And Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we Play Multiplayer Between An Xbox One And And Xbox 360: Hi, I have an xbox 360 while my friend has an xbox one, so we both have fifa 14 and we wanna play it, can we play it between the 360 and the X1? eaf2791b-22ed-4040-83c2-228e0295f386
  10. Why doesn't Xbox Live support multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Xbox Live support multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360?: Why doesn't Xbox Live support multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360? Is this a problem that can be solved by changing settings on Xbox 360 or is this an intentional design decision by...