Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot'

Discus and support Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! Bit new to the forums. But anyway, I was wondering of those who play multiplayer, what abilities/ perks/ranged weapons/kill streaks do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoboWarrior86, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot'

Hey guys! Bit new to the forums. But anyway, I was wondering of those who play multiplayer, what abilities/ perks/ranged weapons/kill streaks do you think are cheap? I personally dislike Poison Dart, Pistol, and Determined. Smoke Bomb used to be overpowered,
    but is okay now in my opinion. Previous AC players know what I mean. And I like Animus Hack. No matter who has it, I think it is fine to use. Have at it!

:)

RoboWarrior86, Feb 8, 2014
  2. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    Is the remote controlled car the equivalent of a cheap shot?

Well that's why it's a killstreak for a reason. I personally use flak jacket so I don't have to worry about it at all. I could tank the RC-XD all day. Also, most of the time I can hear it coming and I just shoot it when it's near. You'll need some pretty quick reflexes though. It gets pretty intense trying to destroy the thing before it kills you. Come to think about it, I even took one out with a tomahawk, i'm pretty sure it was a challenge.

GetFresh, Feb 8, 2014
  3. OlderGamer
    OlderGamer Guest
    Is the remote controlled car the equivalent of a cheap shot?

I was wondering how people feel about the remote controlled car in this game. Some people think it is a totally fair choice to use and that there should be no issue when it is used. Other people feel that it cheapens the game because it is pretty much an automatic kill every time it is deployed. My opinion is that if the developers put it in the game, then it is meant to be used and people should not complain about it. What do you think?

OlderGamer, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot'

1. Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot' - Similar Threads - Multiplayer 'Cheap Shot'

2. Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services: My ISP (which is a University ISP) swears I am connected via Ethernet, but my console says otherwise. The only way I am able to connect with my console is on the University's wifi. While I am...
  3. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  4. Multiplayer achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer achievements: Hi I have been playing forza 7 for over a year now and only recently started doing multiplayer. So forza has achievements linked to doing multiplayer as in amount of laps in multiplayer but all...
  5. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  6. How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?: I know we get 1 bribe at tier 25 but what other tier levels or other ways to get more? 8e10979a-a6b3-4c79-974b-315e5e5f8eed
  7. Halo 5 multiplayer won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 multiplayer won't work: Okay so let's get straight to the point I have been playing halo reach multiplayer today with no problems then I go onto halo 5 to play some then I get a message saying multiplayer required this...
  8. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  9. All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer: Xbox on PC is giving error when trying to play multiplayer mode with one person, I get an error saying 'session not found', in most games i play d9f86e1e-556d-4b0e-b557-6f24b5725042
  10. Multiplayer xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer xbox game pass: Hi everybody, I wanted to ask I purchased the game pass ultimate on the PC, having also an xbox I wanted to connect the same account so as to have xbox live, I can play in multiplayer with a...