Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot'

Discus and support Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! Bit new to the forums. But anyway, I was wondering of those who play multiplayer, what abilities/ perks/ranged weapons/kill streaks do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoboWarrior86, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot'

Hey guys! Bit new to the forums. But anyway, I was wondering of those who play multiplayer, what abilities/ perks/ranged weapons/kill streaks do you think are cheap? I personally dislike Poison Dart, Pistol, and Determined. Smoke Bomb used to be overpowered,
    but is okay now in my opinion. Previous AC players know what I mean. And I like Animus Hack. No matter who has it, I think it is fine to use. Have at it!

:)

RoboWarrior86, Feb 8, 2014
  2. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    Is the remote controlled car the equivalent of a cheap shot?

Well that's why it's a killstreak for a reason. I personally use flak jacket so I don't have to worry about it at all. I could tank the RC-XD all day. Also, most of the time I can hear it coming and I just shoot it when it's near. You'll need some pretty quick reflexes though. It gets pretty intense trying to destroy the thing before it kills you. Come to think about it, I even took one out with a tomahawk, i'm pretty sure it was a challenge.

GetFresh, Feb 8, 2014
  3. OlderGamer
    OlderGamer Guest
    Is the remote controlled car the equivalent of a cheap shot?

I was wondering how people feel about the remote controlled car in this game. Some people think it is a totally fair choice to use and that there should be no issue when it is used. Other people feel that it cheapens the game because it is pretty much an automatic kill every time it is deployed. My opinion is that if the developers put it in the game, then it is meant to be used and people should not complain about it. What do you think?

OlderGamer, Feb 8, 2014
  4. FlamingHotPizza Win User

Game suggestions

Titanfall is a good choice. I prefer the first one - found it to be the first online multiplayer game that I didn't get killed 2 seconds after respawning. Really cheap now so worth a shot but the servers will be pretty empty as most people go for Titanfall
  5. II Durbin II Win User

bf 2

and supporting them while taking cheap shots.....priceless ;)
  6. Shane McLauglin Win User

So Whatcha Get?

Along with the MAntis X for the cheap shot stasis/headshot kills
  7. Existanz-CC677E60-1F Win User

Crysis XBLA

Not really. The game has the multiplayer aspect removed leaving it as a SP game only. It's not really quite retail if the game is missing half of the full package.

Smart marketing imo. It's cheap and they didnt bother wasting time and resources on a MP that no one would play anyway.

As for that pic..it's hard to really compare given the top pic is a screen shot of the trailer in motion. It won't look like the in game PC shot, but no doubt it will look better then a washed out screen grab.
  8. GUN5L1NGER Win User

best cheap multiplayer game

Check out Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, or Borderlands. You could get at least two of those for $30, maybe all 3.
Thema:

Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot'

1. Multiplayer: 'Cheap Shot' - Similar Threads - Multiplayer 'Cheap Shot'

2. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I have tried everything with my account, but my minecraft will not allow me to play on multiplayer with friends or join their worlds. I used to have a child account, but i changed it to an adult...
  3. Diablo 3 Multiplayer XBox 360 e Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Multiplayer XBox 360 e Xbox One: Boa tarde, tenho um X Box 360 e meu irmão um X Box One. º É possível jogarmos Diablo 3 juntos? cada um no seu Xbox. quem tem xbox 360 consegue entrar nas salas do pessoal que usa xbox one? e...
  4. minecraft dungeons multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons multiplayer: I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What's the problem? and how to solve this? [img] f3b72ddc-7424-4995-88f5-c2c1afdfc305
  5. minecraft dungeons multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft dungeons multiplayer: I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What's the problem? and how to solve this? [img] 8650c724-e9c8-4ea1-b6d2-1caf38246335
  6. Multiplayer permission Child ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer permission Child ios: Trying to allow multiplayer connections for child account for Microsoft Realms. I did this with one child a while ago but now the site for managing this is changed and multiplayer settings appear...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?: I just downloaded Fallout 76 on my PC. I am an Xbox ultimate game pass subscriber when I tried to play the game it says my profile does not allow multiplayer games to be played? What do I do?...
  8. Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues: Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues Hey guys, I've been having issues with multiplayer connection on my Xbox One. We recently got a new modem/router two days ago and it hasn't allowed me to...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay: 는 마인크래프트 던 스 멀티플 이를 하 시도해 보았지만 실패했습니다. 그 자료입니다. I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What should I do? [img] 1bc6235c-42e2-4e45-9e5b-4f7ce9efab79
  10. Desactivada la función multijugador Xbox live[Xbox live multiplayer feature disabled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desactivada la función multijugador Xbox live[Xbox live multiplayer feature disabled]: Me gustaria por que me habeis baneado el perfil un saludo [Translation - I would like that you have banned my profile Greetings] d5c85ae1-de5f-4b73-ba8d-840b7647406b