multiplayer connection

Discus and support multiplayer connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys hoping someone can help me, im having problems with multiplayer connections, keep getting disconnected from titanfall and call of duty. ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vxCHIEFxv, May 2, 2014.

1. vxCHIEFxv
    vxCHIEFxv Guest

multiplayer connection

hey guys hoping someone can help me, im having problems with multiplayer connections, keep getting disconnected from titanfall and call of duty. ive checked my netork connection and my nat type is open im running on the correct mb. anyway ive checked
    multiplayer connecion and it keeps saying it cannot get a teredo ip address, ive tried the solutions from xbox support and still not working. and yes ive pulled back triggers and bumpers to get a detailed stats of my connection and whatever. someone help

:)

vxCHIEFxv, May 2, 2014
  2. ricflairandy
    ricflairandy Guest
    anyone had any freezing in rockband.

was playing local multiplayer but it was connected to live at the time.

ricflairandy, May 2, 2014
  3. IKnightmAAre
    IKnightmAAre Guest
    Multiplayer Connection

So, that a yes to servers or P2P?

IKnightmAAre, May 2, 2014
  4. multiplayer connection

do this. run the multiplayer connection test. when its done press both bumpers and both triggers at the same time and another screen will pop up. it'll say your behind a cone nat, your not behind a nat etc. what does it tell you?

Upinya Slayin, May 2, 2014
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Disconnection from xbox live

Hey there Serious Man,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with playing Multiplayer.

I would recommend running a Multiplayer Connection Test by going to Settings > Network > On the right is Test multiplayer connection.

Then, if you get an error with the test, you can check our
    Multiplayer Connection
    troubleshooter. It has a couple of different solutions based on what you're seeing.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

This needs expanding

How did you get a multiplayer connection but not connect to Xbox Live? You need to be connected to Live to play multiplayer.

When you run the network setup wizard on your Xbox One, when does the connection fail?
  7. iLLusionxGape69 Win User

It WILL NOT let me connect to online servers.

I just ran the Multiplayer test and it said there are no problems with your connection to multiplayer.
  8. pegaweegee Win User

Xbox one randomly disconnecting and reconnecting to Xbox live

I check my multiplayer connection and I always get "It's all good, there should be no problems with your multiplayer connection". But clearly there is a problem that it cannot detect. ;_;
  9. eatennogel Win User

Connected to xbox live but cant play MP

yeah im all connected multiplayer and internet connection
Thema:

multiplayer connection

1. multiplayer connection - Similar Threads - multiplayer connection

2. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  3. Multiplayer Game Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Game Connection Issue: I am currently having this strange bug which does not allow me to play multiplayer games but I can join parties and send messages with no problems... any idea what is happening?...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox LIVE Multiplayer on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox LIVE Multiplayer on PC: Hi all, Im desperate for a solution to this as I have spent hours trying out different online advice and also with a GAMER via the Help Chat but to no avail. Problem: I bought a Game Pass and DL...
  5. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.: Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and set it up approximately 2 weeks ago. My...
  6. I can't connect to multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't connect to multiplayer games: For a few months now (on Minecraft) I haven't been able to connect to games with friends through invites. Their games don't show up in my friends list, I am on Android, and I thought it would go...
  7. Bad multiplayer connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad multiplayer connection: I am currently a student so most of the time i am connected to the schools wifi. I have great network connection with no issues whatsoever regarding streaming services, however, when it comes to...
  8. Multiplayer connection error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer connection error: Why does my xbox 1 say ’cant finish multiplayer tests 0x000000000000000’ but my network connectioms says great im really stuck please help f54aecfe-a4a4-4dc9-ae6d-070f864d1512
  9. multiplayer connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    multiplayer connection: so i have a xbox one and xbox one x the x has a wired connection and the one is wireless. my problem is the x works fine but the one loses connection on some multiplayer games ive checked and its...
  10. Multiplayer connection bad, all other download speeds fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer connection bad, all other download speeds fine.: I have recently moved to a new construction house and have had multiplayer connectivity issues since. my house has strong Wi-Fi with strong download speeds on all devices including my Xbox, but if...