Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java

Discus and support Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My parents allowed me to join multiplayer games and clubs but I still cannot join a multiplayer server and this is what I see on the Home Screen:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YaBoi_Jay, Sep 6, 2021.

1. YaBoi_Jay
    YaBoi_Jay Guest

My parents allowed me to join multiplayer games and clubs but I still cannot join a multiplayer server and this is what I see on the Home Screen:

Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java [​IMG]
    I don't know what to do, please help!
    How can I fix this?

:)

YaBoi_Jay, Sep 6, 2021
  2. I'mAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Looks like your privacy settings are not properly configured. I suggest to let your parent to sign in first at account.live.com using the organizer's email then go here

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.
  3. SamQY Win User

Mincraft multiplayer

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?
    You are not seeing your account's privacy settings because it is an underage account.

An organizer in an Xbox family group can manage settings for members who are in the family group. Kids can only see (and not manage) their own settings.

Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Sign in at https://www.xbox.com/
    Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).
    Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or passkey.

Select the Gamertag for the child account that you want to manage.
    Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

If you need instructions for creating a family group, this link has instructions.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Mincraft multiplayer

Hello @ANGELPRO3500! I hope that you are doing well today!

If your account is not linked to a family group or a parental account, you should be able to change the multiplayer settings on your account following the next steps. If it doesn't work, please try using a different browser.

Adult account:

1. Open your web browser and navigate to the official Xbox website. Sign in using your credentials.
    2. Now, click on the tab of Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. Make sure that the option of You can join multiplayer games is Allowed.
    However, please let us know are you facing any specific error codes or messages when trying to change the multiplayer.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Mincraft multiplayer

This means that your account is indeed a child account linked to a parental account. To change the settings on a child account you will need to follow the next steps:

1. Log in to Xbox settings with the parent Microsoft account.
    2. Select the child account's profile.
    3. Select Xbox One/Windows 10 Online and choose Allow for Join multiplayer games AND You can create and join clubs.
    4. To enable chat for people not on the person's friends list, they will need to go to their privacy settings and enable Others can communicate .
    However, if you are sure that your account is not associated with any parental account nor a family group, I would highly suggest to contact our live agents as they will be able to check your account from their end and locate the root cause of the issue.

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

If you are still unable to get hold of a live agent, try this link : Contact us - Microsoft Support.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Mincraft multiplayer

Thema:

1. Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java - Similar Threads - Multiplayer disabled Mincraft

2. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....
  3. Minecraft Multiplayer Disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Disabled: How do I Enable Minecraft Multiplayer? I have followed youtube tutorials and read articles relating to this topic but none of them have seemed to work. Any Ideas on how i can solve this issue I...
  4. Mincraft 'multiplayer is disabled. please check your microsoft acount settings.' problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft 'multiplayer is disabled. please check your microsoft acount settings.' problem...: Hello, i am expiriencing an issue with the multiplayer mode in mincraft. The issue is that my multiplayer is 'disabled' and i have already tried swithcing acounts, signing off and on again and...
  5. multiplayer is disable please check your microsoft account setting - what i need to do

in XBoX on Windows
    multiplayer is disable please check your microsoft account setting - what i need to do: hi i buy the game minecraft java to pc and i cant choose to play with multiplayer what i need to do? please help me thanks 326b46af-5b46-4b70-8802-885dc390a8be
  6. Minecraft: Disable “Friends of Friends” in Multiplayer Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft: Disable “Friends of Friends” in Multiplayer Settings: Hello, Im trying to set up a very safe and controlled environment for my two kids (5 & 7 years old) to play Minecraft with a couple of their friends. I noticed that the settings for multiplayer...
  7. Multiplayer is disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer is disabled: i have installed minecraft java and i wanted to play multiplayer but it says multiplayer is disable so i went to settings and it doesn't come up with the page that other people are saying it comes...
  8. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?: I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings. how can I find that??...
  9. How to fix "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." in...: Hey, so I bought a Minecraft account for my child a few hours ago and when he starts running the game on his pc, he can't click on the Multiplayer button. It says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please...
  10. minecraft multiplayer says that playing with others is disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft multiplayer says that playing with others is disabled: dear sombody who read this, does anybody know what i need to enable to play minecraft online when it says ( multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings) thanks, a guy...