Multiplayer disabled

Discus and support Multiplayer disabled in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was using my java account when I finally switched over to Microsoft, for Minecraft, and my multiplayer option for servers is now disabled. I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KBM_Nydiar, May 25, 2022.

1. KBM_Nydiar
    KBM_Nydiar Guest

Multiplayer disabled

I was using my java account when I finally switched over to Microsoft, for Minecraft, and my multiplayer option for servers is now disabled. I need help fixing that alone. BTW, I am not in a family group.

:)

KBM_Nydiar, May 25, 2022
  2. TIB1237KProductions Win User

multiplayer is disabled

Hold up, I am not even linked to any family group or organizer. But I still can't change account settings.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Multiplayer is disabled

Hello ItzSamurai, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Please visit the link below, it will guide you to navigate through the privacy settings, and change the ones which forbid you from multiplayer gaming: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

Section: Manage settings on Xbox.com

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. ImAice Win User

Multiplayer disabled

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You can update your privacy settings here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  5. Francia J. Win User

multiplayer is disabled

Hi R, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer Disabled

Sometimes you cannot play multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up!

Please sign in to account.xbox.com/settings and ensure none of the multiplayer permissions are blocked.

I also suggest checking the link below, as it has all the steps to take to edit those privacy settings:

I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)

If you are a child account you will not be granted access to the link above, as it requires an adult account from the family group to change the settings on behalf of you!
Thema:

Multiplayer disabled

1. Multiplayer disabled - Similar Threads - Multiplayer disabled

2. Minecraft Multiplayer Disabled? Despite me having changed the privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Disabled? Despite me having changed the privacy settings.: So after I had to forcefully merge my mojang account with a microsoft account I haven't been able to acces multiplayer. It says "multiplayer is disabled". I looked up tutorials to help, but after...
  3. Multiplayer still disabled after i tried everything i could think of.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer still disabled after i tried everything i could think of.: I recently migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. It went smoothly, but when i launched the game Multiplayer was disabled. So i searched for an answer and i found some. Everything i saw told me...
  4. MInecraft multiplayer is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft multiplayer is disabled: Minecraft multiplayer is disabled and I cannot change the settings because it says that i am part of an xobx family, how do I leave the xbox family? 3939d6af-3eec-4f60-bf48-2850cd09be65
  5. multiplayer is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer is disabled: hey I bought minecraft and it says that multiplayer is disabled what do I do this is on java please help me c22757cd-a01e-4875-8ae9-1cf969d4052c
  6. Minecraft : Java Edition on microsoft account, multiplayer disabled ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft : Java Edition on microsoft account, multiplayer disabled ?: Hello everyone! I recently migrated my Minecraft account from mojang to Microsoft, but now that's done, I can't seem to join any multiplayer server/realms. I've checked the Xbox settings online...
  7. "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings": Hiya, I have a really troubling problem. I have had my Minecraft account since I was 7, I am 15 now. I had a lot of things on minecraft. I have been trying for about 2 months to solve this error,...
  8. i migrated my minecraft account and now it says "multiplayer is disabled. plz check your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i migrated my minecraft account and now it says "multiplayer is disabled. plz check your...: when i go into microsoft and press security and online safety it takes me to a help page with links to the security and online safety setting which then again take me to the same page....
  9. Micecraft has disabled relms and multiplayer on my daughters account after the migration...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Micecraft has disabled relms and multiplayer on my daughters account after the migration...: I'm losing it. After the migration to Micrsoft from Mojang my daughters Minecraft account doesn't work for Relms or multiplayer. I've watched multiple youtube videos about how to fix this and...
  10. Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java: My parents allowed me to join multiplayer games and clubs but I still cannot join a multiplayer server and this is what I see on the Home Screen: [img] I don't know what to do, please help! How...