Multiplayer doesn't work

Discus and support Multiplayer doesn't work in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello. I got a problem. My friend can't join me on mobile minecraft version. I got all set - I have multiplayer on in my world, on my xbox account I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ItzKilda, Jul 20, 2019.

1. ItzKilda
    ItzKilda Guest

Multiplayer doesn't work

Hello.

I got a problem. My friend can't join me on mobile minecraft version.

I got all set - I have multiplayer on in my world, on my xbox account I have all set tho. But when I open that world and go to the settings -> multiplayer, multiplayer is off.

Sometimes after thousands times of resetting game and world multiplayer is on, but when I'm inviting my friend, he don't get invitations or when he finnaly gets it and joins my world it says - Unable to connect world.

And it acts actually same from his side. He can't invite me to, I don't get invitatons, even if he have multiplayer on, when he enters game its off.

And there is an another thing which confuse me more. When I invite my friend from mobile phone, which have android on its, it says that I invited him from Windows 10 edition.

And lastly, I was able to join another friend's world. So it seems like that there is no problem on my device.

We tried to reinstall minecraft, change xbox accounts, change settings in game, but anything from that didn't work.

So I'm asking if there is some way to solve this problem.

Thanks for the feedback.

:)

ItzKilda, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Multiplayer doesn't work

1. Multiplayer doesn't work - Similar Threads - Multiplayer doesn't

2. Sonic Team racing multiplayer doesn't work at all - Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Team racing multiplayer doesn't work at all - Xbox One X: I bought Sonic Team racing yesterday. Everything works fine except multiplayer. If I choose matchmaking - quick play the game freezes, a high pitch sound plays on repeat and I am thrown back to...
  3. Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work: Hi guys, i'm writing here because I have a problem playing online with the xbox app: when i open the app and go to "network", everything seems to work except for the "server connectivity" which is...
  4. Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Netgear 6110 extender doesn't connect to Multiplayer on Xbox one s Hi , The extender is pretty basic. Plug it into the power and turn it on essentially.. I have set a...
  5. CrossPlatform Multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CrossPlatform Multiplayer doesn't work: Hi. I have 3 accounts on my XboxOne. One is my account, and other 2 are connected as family accounts. I have no problem to play multiplayer in anyone of them, but only in one of the 2 children...
  6. Halo 5 Multiplayer suddenly doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Multiplayer suddenly doesn't work: For two days now (since Friday night) Halo 5 and the MCD has been bugging out for me in a variety of ways: For all of Friday evening, connecting to the Halo 5 Multiplayer lobby was hit or miss,...
  7. I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay for my realm my xbox account "doesn't allow me to play online multiplayer" it's ...: Hi, I like playing Minecraft in a realm, but from the beginning of this year, I can't renew it, it says that my Xbox account doesn't allow me to play multiplayer online and I checked , it is...
  8. Multiplayer doesn't work on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer doesn't work on Xbox 360: mine doesn't work on Xbox 360 it's been 5 days since I didn't play battlefield it says my profile doesn't have permission to go on multiplayer 25a81c33-39e9-4acf-b70d-d7af89b5a873
  9. my Xbox one multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox one multiplayer doesn't work: it show a error message "your profile doesn't have permission to access gta online but my settings shows allow plese help to fix this e8373c48-0778-412e-99b2-d12a419e717b
  10. Adult Account Settings Doesn't Have Multiplayer Privilege Settings!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult Account Settings Doesn't Have Multiplayer Privilege Settings!: I bought portal 2 from the online store. I then go to play portal 2 co op and it says I must have multiplayer privileges. I'm an adult! I search up how to enable multiplayer privileges and it's in...