Multiplayer Drops - PvZ: Garden Warfare

Discus and support Multiplayer Drops - PvZ: Garden Warfare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the title update I've been having a lot of issues staying connected to online sessions for PvZ: Garden Warfare and am wondering if there's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GnomishNinja, Aug 14, 2014.

1. GnomishNinja
    GnomishNinja Guest

Since the title update I've been having a lot of issues staying connected to online sessions for PvZ: Garden Warfare and am wondering if there's anything I can do to fix this issue.

I lose connection a few minutes into every match. The screen goes black then takes me back to the matchmaking screen with a message that says "Connection to the host has been lost." Multiplayer connection test shows no issues.

Here's my info. Please accept my apologies if I posted this to the wrong thread.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, Washington

Modem brand & model number: Motorola SB 6121

Router brand & model number: Netgear WNDR3700v4

Wired or wireless: Wired

Things you have tried: Powercycle modem & router; reset console by holding power button down

Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? No

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): Comcast

:)

GnomishNinja, Aug 14, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Aug 14, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

PvZ Garden Warfare hands down!!!

CRUZZifer, Aug 14, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

FREE DLC

5. CRUZZifer Win User

What's Your favourite Xbox 1 games so far?...

PvZ Garden Warfare hands down!!!
  6. Darth Stricken Win User

What Xbox One Game Do You Have The "Most Hours Played" On So Far?

Suprisingly its PvZ Garden Warfare with 365 hours.
  7. Reidzer N7 Win User

What are you playing?

Been playing PvZ: Garden Warfare over the weekend, such a fun game!
  8. NxtDoc1851 Win User

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2!!!

PvZ Garden Warfare was great good fun. With a bunch of logged hours in my household i know Garden Warfare 2 will log even more. Good news!
Thema:

1. Multiplayer Drops - PvZ: Garden Warfare - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Drops PvZ

2. Xbox Live Multiplayer Down 9:41 CST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Multiplayer Down 9:41 CST: Persistent Error Message: "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox LIVE" All other Xbox live services working. 5ba88e63-f45b-4b27-9d9c-aa9bbd6bba4c
  3. Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option: So I was excited to get the new version of AoE and got a couple friends talked into reliving our childhood, and I go to load up the game and get an error stating "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your...
  4. stardew valley multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stardew valley multiplayer: have stardew on pc thru steam, and on xbox one, with the 1.3 update for xbox can multiplayer be played between these two or strictly pc to pc and console to console? thanks....
  5. modern warfare multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer: I have installed modern warfare and the multiplayer pack, but I am only able to play combat training when I try to get into the multiplayer. How can I play online?...
  6. nat strict multiplayer xbox live on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nat strict multiplayer xbox live on windows 10: i have a new msi infinite a 8sd 499EU, is pre-installed Windows 10 home editoin, i have afirewall activeted,and have apply a dmz on my ip computer, but i have ever Nat strict...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This live drops in middle of matches this ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This live drops in middle of matches this ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: This live drops in middle of matches this sucks not worth the money no good multiplayer online gaming and it drops you in middle of matches this...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Download speed keeps dropping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Download speed keeps dropping: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Download speed keeps dropping when playing cod my download speed keeps dropping from 3o to 0.65. According to my xbox but if i do a speed test via...
  9. Multiplayer Drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Drops: Lately (as of December) I've been dropped out of multiplayer quite often. When trying to join a match, I'll lose connection and have to return to the quick match screen. Or I'll be booted during a...
  10. Xbox live drops when in party and/or multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live drops when in party and/or multiplayer: Why is this happening? I've tried clearing cache, deleting then downloading my sign-in account profile, and resetting my network settings to factory default settings. So far, nothing has changed...