Multiplayer for two vs two?

Discus and support Multiplayer for two vs two? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really hope someone can help. We like to play two player split screen, and now we’re all on lock down we’d like to play our neighbours too. Are there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VickiHunt1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. VickiHunt1
    VickiHunt1 Guest

Really hope someone can help.

We like to play two player split screen, and now we’re all on lock down we’d like to play our neighbours too.

Are there any games which allow two people to play on the screen and others joint from their own console? Hoping this will work with minecraft, but what else?

wondered about rocket league?

We have Xbox game pass

would really appreciate any help and suggestions.

keep safe!

:)

VickiHunt1, Mar 25, 2020
  2. MonjaJozef Win User

Go with Halo. You can't go wrong.
  3. The Cow Ruler Win User

Borderlands games we have been playing with our kids and friends, Multiple cod and halo games allowed that in the past, i believe Gear of War used to as well, Divinity original sin 1 and 2
  4. schnurren Win User

Hello VickiHunt1,

I'm not sure if Halo Master Chief Collection let's you do that (at least I recall it worked on Halo 3 on Xbox 360).

If not, take a look on Overcooked 2, but again, I'm not 100% sure it has split screen + online option.

If I think of something else I will update this.
  5. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Gta5, bless unleashed, call of duty games, andvfortnite, are a few open world games where you can play with friends.
  6. DreadGodz Win User

GTA V, Fortnite, Apex Legends and possibly Rocket League
Thema:

1. Multiplayer for two vs two? - Similar Threads - Multiplayer

2. Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...: Bonjour, J'essai de me connecter a une partie de 2 amis sans succès (mentionne : impossible de rejoindre cette partie) mais je suis capable de rejoindre un seul autre ami dans sa partie. Pourtant...
  3. Minecraft PE版でマルチプレイが出来ません[Translation-You can't play multiplayer in the Minecraft PE version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE版でマルチプレイが出来ません[Translation-You can't play multiplayer in the Minecraft PE version.]: 友人同士では出来ているのに、自分がワールドに入ろうとすると入れません。 数ヶ月前別の友人とプレイした時はなんの問題もなくマルチプレイすることが出来ました。数ヶ月の間での環境の変化といえばiPhone7からiPhone11に変えたくらいで、何が問題か分かりません。 [Translation-Even though friends are made together, if you try...
  4. "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Missing Multiplayer Pack 2" error in Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Ever since the update that added the Warzone mode to Call of Duty I have been unable to access regular multiplayer. It keeps telling I need to install MultiPlayer Pack 2. I have uninstalled and...
  5. Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE: Hello, I recently bought Minecraft pe (mobile) and I have been experiencing lots of trouble with the Xbox live/multiplayer sides of things. Heres what's happening. So when I play singleplayer and...
  6. スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    スマホ版でマルチプレイが出来ない[Translation-I can't play multiplayer in the smartphone version.]: 任天 SwitchでMinecraftをしている人とスマホ版でマルチプレイをしたいのですが、それが出来ません。 Switch版の世界にスマホで入ることは可能なのですが、スマホ版の世界にSwitchで入ろうとすると、「世界に接続出来ませんでした」という表示が出てしまいます。...
  7. Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer: Hey guys, how you doing all? Tonight i bought a game pass ultimate membership for the first time. Everything is ok and nice. But there is just a problem:when i try to enter...
  8. Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer: So about a year ago this issue started with one specific friend of mine on xbox, to where we try to join each other on any given game and it just does not work, we dont get error codes, we simply...
  9. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.: I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  10. I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in...: I have a physical copy of Modern warfare on my xbox, my hard drive wiped a while ago so i lost the modern warfare download but recently i got warzone and downloaded the modern warfare client again...