Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

Discus and support Multiplayer free for everyone post locked in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why was my post locked? I did not break any rules. Just wanted to request a quality of life change and suggest a way for microsoft to make more profit.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Unhappy_Ad562, May 14, 2021.

1. Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

Why was my post locked? I did not break any rules. Just wanted to request a quality of life change and suggest a way for microsoft to make more profit. Some body was apparently offended by this? I pointed out that xbox live gold actually costs them more than they are making from it. And explained to the person that commented that the reason they came up with game pass and bundled gold into game pass ultimate was because xbox live gold alone cost Microsoft money.

submitted by /u/Unhappy_Ad562
    [link] [comments]

/u/Unhappy_Ad562, May 14, 2021
  2. sevendead Win User

How does Xbox live banning work? I've confused myself.

From the account you're posting from?

If so you're silver/free which doesn't normally have access to multiplayer, but this past weeked was a Free Gold Weekend which allowed everyone to play multiplayer. To continue playing online you'll need to subscribe to XBL Gold.
  3. Tooniies Win User

Face Off for non Elite members.

To answer the dude's question, you can DL the free stuff from the dashboard. Or the "Store" section in multiplayer. They're free for everyone.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

People still play this game?

Feel free to clarify for me what exactly was broken about Reach's multiplayer? I found nothing wrong with it with the exception of maybe armor lock...
  5. Satandobu Win User

Locking Post

I understand completely to what your saying the issue is I broke no TOS I did not spew any hate or manner I asked a simple question if anyone had information and gave a brief statement as to why (all facts not slander just disappointment is paid service)
    and it was very quickly silenced. had I slandered or gave fake/lies I would understand this. the point of any forum is for us and gamers/paid customers to talk and discuss issues good or bad, I have again just read the TOS and it says nothing that I said was
    against it can one of you show me I could be missing it?
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Locking Post

Sorry that don't apply to paying customers we have EVERY right to voice opinions and FYI Microsoft is not Private Business its publicly owned by shareholders so you might want to get your facts right.
    Actually it does. You indeed have a right to voice your opinions, but Microsoft is under no obligation to host that opinion on their servers. Neither is Facebook, neither is Twitter, neither is any other social media outlet or company-hosted forum. A publicly-traded
    business (one that sells stock, like Microsoft) is still a private business in the eyes of the law and of the Constitution.
Thema:

Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

1. Multiplayer free for everyone post locked - Similar Threads - Multiplayer free everyone

2. Online multiplayer should be free for all games and all players

in XboX Insiders
    Online multiplayer should be free for all games and all players: Online play should be free for all games for every account. Especially now that you are making pc crossplay mandatory and the majority of your xbox live gold subscribers are only paying for that...
  3. Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today: Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today - Xbox Wire FAQ's Online multiplayer unlocked for free-to-play games | Xbox Support Enjoy! 47a705b7-ede5-4e8a-a6b5-82d02644cb2e
  4. Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold: Hi, Free-to-play games (i.e. fortnite and others) are all free on all other gaming devices except Xbox. This is a big blocker for a lot of people to buy Xbox even though it is a technically...
  5. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...
  6. Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...

in XboX Insiders
    Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...: Hey All, We're glad to see so many of you excited to help test out the new feature in the latest Xbox Update Preview. We are aware that some of you have been trying to test out the feature and...
  7. Free Multiplayer for disc games.

in XboX Insiders
    Free Multiplayer for disc games.: I feel that if you are an Xbox insider you should be able to play multiplayer for free without Xbox live games that you own on disc. submitted by /u/THEMAGICAL1_ [link] [comments]
  8. I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can t play free games multiplayer without xbox live even though I got the delta update.: I just downloaded the delta preview today but I can t play free games without xbox live even though it says there that I can. How can I solve this problem? submitted by /u/Cocolino1212 [link]...
  9. Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?: Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along with this, Xbox Parties is also not...
  10. Does the free online multiplayer works for omega? (only Massage if you're omega/tested the...

in XboX Insiders
    Does the free online multiplayer works for omega? (only Massage if you're omega/tested the...: ^ submitted by /u/XDMAGAMERXD [link] [comments]