Multiplayer friends...

Discus and support Multiplayer friends... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need some people to geek out on some mp with me.. just recently started a replay though of 1, 2 & 3 and comparatively not near as many people playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MinusTax, Feb 18, 2014.

1. MinusTax
    MinusTax Guest

Multiplayer friends...

Need some people to geek out on some mp with me.. just recently started a replay though of 1, 2 & 3 and comparatively not near as many people playing mp any more so I can't find a game. Multiplayer friends... :(

:)

MinusTax, Feb 18, 2014
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    What kind of Game Player are you?

I tend to play several genres of games but I very rarely play online multiplayer games without playing my friends.

Recently I have had a feeling I want to get into multiplayer games.

amardilo, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Multiplayer Friends

I am down, and would left to get a group of regular versus players together. Lone wolfing it is not how gears is meant to be played. If you have a mic and use it, and work as a team feel free to add me.

The Billy Zane, Feb 18, 2014
  4. ACE SHER1FF Win User

Multiplayer Friends

add me - gamertag TGM Sheriff , play this game quite alot prefer TDM or some horde
  5. The Billy Zane Win User

Multiplayer Friends

I am down, and would left to get a group of regular versus players together. Lone wolfing it is not how gears is meant to be played. If you have a mic and use it, and work as a team feel free to add me.
  6. IKnightmAAre Win User

Multiplayer Friends

I sent you guys friend requests. Be expecting some invites when I get on!
  7. Andreas_212 Win User

Multiplayer Friends

add me I need some good versus players
  8. JennySparkles Win User

Multiplayer Friends

i do :) add me, been hard for me to find people to play with.
Thema:

Multiplayer friends...

1. Multiplayer friends... - Similar Threads - Multiplayer friends

2. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...
  3. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  4. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends: Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a
  5. Realms Friends And Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Realms Friends And Multiplayer: Hello, When i try to change my settings on xbox.com, It asks me to wait a month for the page to be available. I really don't want to wait that long. 79514aa5-f96b-45b8-82f8-57a4193b5e9d
  6. I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game: Whenever i try to join his game it says 'unable to connect to world'. We were playing on his world just fine yesterday, it was only today that it occurred. I've tried everything from testing both...
  7. switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...: switch同士でフレンドになっておりMicrosoft アカウントにもサインインしていますがフレンドの世界に接続しようとしても『接続がタイ アウトになりました。世界に接続できませんでした』と表示されて世界に入ることが出来ません。別のフレンドは入ることが出来るためマルチプレイがオフにもなっていません。どうすれば良いでしょうか。 [Translation- I'm a friend of...
  8. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won’t connect me to friends in games

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won’t connect me to friends in games: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won’t connect me to friends in games Do you get any error when you try to connect? After performing a network test check the IPv value of...
  10. I JUST WANNA PLAY MINECRAFT WITH MY FRIENDS, MAN: "You cannot play online multiplayer through ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I JUST WANNA PLAY MINECRAFT WITH MY FRIENDS, MAN: "You cannot play online multiplayer through ...: Here's a doozy for ya: I download Minecraft on my Xbox One. I try to log on to my friend's realm. I can't. I get the error message: "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox live because...