Multiplayer in Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Multiplayer in Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Me and my girlfriend both have an xbox account, set each other into favorites, clicked allow in all the settings for multiplayer in the xbox microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by verunaHase, Feb 16, 2021.

1. verunaHase
    verunaHase Guest

Me and my girlfriend both have an xbox account, set each other into favorites, clicked allow in all the settings for multiplayer in the xbox microsoft acc settings, and even set the world we would join into 'friends of friends'. We have the same version of minecraft bedrock. We also invited each other multiple times yet we still can't join each other's worlds. We can see the world in joinable friends but it would just say Unable to connect to the world. This has been a long time issue and I hope it gets resolved asap.

:)

verunaHase, Feb 16, 2021
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

3. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on xbox one

Good day

Has your friend only tried playing multiplayer with Minecraft or has he tried another game aswell?

There is also 2 versions of the game on Xbox.

Minecraft: Xbox one edition

And Minecraft.

The last one is the bedrock version of the game which is crossplay enabled for windows 10, mobile, xbox one and Nintendo switch.

To play multiplayer on bedrock you will meed to be on the same update version which at the moment is 1.9.0. Anything higher is part of the beta for the next update to be released.
  5. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
Thema:

1. Multiplayer in Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer: I just bought Minecraft on my windows 10 laptop, when I launched the java edition I couldn't select multiplayer. It was grey and didn't work, when I hovered my mouse over it I got a pop up saying...
  3. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?: I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings. how can I find that??...
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I can't activate the Multiplayer option in mc,when I click in 'Privacy & online safety' It goes to the same page as the one where I clicked.Well this isso annoying and I hope someone awser me....
  5. minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft multiplayer: i have downloaded Minecraft onto my computer recently hoping to play online with friends but when trying to use the multiplayer option, it says i need to check my Microsoft online privacy...
  6. The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer: First the versions ade the same 1.16.201 they are ‘favourites’ as friends they are connected to the same wifi. they are in the same room as each other. but we get the ‘unable to conncet’ error...
  7. I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc: So I bought minecraft thinking I could play with my friends but then It says for me Please check your microsoft account settings and I have spent more than 30 minutes trying to fix it and I really...
  8. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions: When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but...
  10. Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.: Hello, I recently wanted to player Minecraft Bedrock Edition (for the windows 10 platform) and in multiplayer I got message, telling me that I have to change privacy settings in order to play...