Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I'm on a PS4 and whenever I try to got to realms or servers, it says the following: You cannot play online multiplayer/realms because of how your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister_Craigy, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4

So, I'm on a PS4 and whenever I try to got to realms or servers, it says the following:

You cannot play online multiplayer/realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow multiplayer. See instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms./MCMultiplayerHelp.

Back to me now, I went to this website before and I saw nothing about changing multiplayer safety settings. Could anyone tell me how to go to safety settings and how to switch on and off multiplayer, or any issues I could be encountering.

Thanks alot

:)

Mister_Craigy, Jul 10, 2021
  2. EmmaThompson3 Win User

PS4 remote connect

Hi there

Have done the above but ps4 with a different account but Minecraft is not recognising the microsoft account when trying to log in.

Is there a way to reset this remote access to the original account used when setting up Minecraft please?

thanks
  3. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

Hello Kyanvan,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve
    tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  5. kyanvan den hoorn Win User

Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

Bro Why does nobody reply i have the same question and i can´t find it anywhere
  6. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
Thema:

Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4

1. Multiplayer isn't set up on Microsoft account for Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Multiplayer isn't set

2. Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplayer: Currently I have a gold subscription and 2 profiles share it. Id like to be able to play Deep Rock Galactic with one person on PC and one on Xbox Console in my home. I thought I could do this...
  3. Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issues: Hi all, I have a Xbox Live multiplayer connectivity issue. Connection status Internet connection = Connected Xbox Live services = Up and Running Performance Latency = 154 ms (<- High...
  4. Multiplayer maps not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer maps not working: Well my question is about CoD:modeern warfare multiplayer. I was able to play all the mapsuntil season three came out now i can only play on at least half the maps. It will say at the top of the...
  5. Multiple controller support for multiplayer games on cloud (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple controller support for multiplayer games on cloud (PC): I can get why it's left out from cloud gaming. It's primary function is playing games anywhere from your phone, playing splitscreen/local multiplayer games on a phone would make it incredibly hard...
  6. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  7. Multiplayer isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer isn't loading: Does anybody know how to get past the loading screen for mp, I choose mp and it just loads forever 8f3d6528-2fff-4a92-abd0-96105b0d0bb1
  8. can't earn gold in multiplayer and my dlc isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't earn gold in multiplayer and my dlc isn't working: when i install certain skins the other one gets deleted automatically and vice versa also when i play multiplayer matches i am not eaning any gold and my partners have the same problem it says...
  9. I got a free Gold trial with my Xbox One, but multiplayer isn't working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a free Gold trial with my Xbox One, but multiplayer isn't working!: So I bought Xbox One S with Battlefield 1, finished the campaign and wanted to try multiplayer next, so I redeemed the free Xbox Live Gold trial coupon that came with the console. Unfortunately,...
  10. Get an error saying my profile isn't setup for Live Multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get an error saying my profile isn't setup for Live Multiplayer: Running game in Live Multiplayer: games like Demo for Transformers Fall of Cybertron give errors saying profile isn't setup for Live Multiplayer b529ab21-5146-44fe-9574-1f57834dbf12