Multiplayer Minecraft

Discus and support Multiplayer Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/acountsettings,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by merkernzer, Oct 1, 2019.

1. merkernzer
    merkernzer Guest

Multiplayer Minecraft

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/acountsettings,

Both accounts are set to adults and all the correct settings are set to allow. I am still receiving the same message.
    Multiplayer Minecraft [​IMG]

Some people have said to log out of your Microsoft account and uninstall Minecraft then log back in and it should work. I have done that multiple times but it still hasn't worked. All I would like to do is play the game with my friends, but can't when I
    am stuck in the same loop. Please help if you know how to fix this.

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

merkernzer, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  4. Sa1ty Dalty Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Multiplayer Issue (Unable to Join World)

Yes the Minecraft settings have multiplayer turned on.
  5. JuanErazo Win User

Multiplayer

How can i change multiplayer in minecraft
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

Thema:

Multiplayer Minecraft

1. Multiplayer Minecraft - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Minecraft

2. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...: This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox one not working? Have tried everything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft multiplayer on Xbox one not working? Have tried everything?: I can’t connect to my friends world in multiplayer. Both of us have the exact version of the game and are both fully updated. And both of us have NAT type open and all of out settings on in the...
  4. Multiplayer/Realms/Servers-Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer/Realms/Servers-Minecraft: Multiplayer/Realms/Servers wont work, its always worked before the 2020 Nether update.. Im not using a child account, i have it on Adult Defaults, ive changed my settings over 10 times doing what...
  5. I got Microsoft on my ps4 and I can’t play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got Microsoft on my ps4 and I can’t play Minecraft multiplayer: I got my microsoft acount my ps4 but it wont let me play multiplayer 0ffdae3b-0c15-4546-ace3-27c7c03031e6
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: Hello, so I've been directed here from people who manage Minecraft Java because I reported to them about how multiplayer has been acting up on Bedrock. But they said that Microsoft is the one who...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I have tried everything with my account, but my minecraft will not allow me to play on multiplayer with friends or join their worlds. I used to have a child account, but i changed it to an adult...
  8. minecraft dungeons multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons multiplayer: I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What's the problem? and how to solve this? [img] f3b72ddc-7424-4995-88f5-c2c1afdfc305
  9. minecraft dungeons multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft dungeons multiplayer: I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What's the problem? and how to solve this? [img] 8650c724-e9c8-4ea1-b6d2-1caf38246335
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay: 는 마인크래프트 던 스 멀티플 이를 하 시도해 보았지만 실패했습니다. 그 자료입니다. I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What should I do? [img] 1bc6235c-42e2-4e45-9e5b-4f7ce9efab79