Multiplayer on forza 5 not working

Discus and support Multiplayer on forza 5 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has live gold and I have been sharing this on his xbox one since launch and playing multiplayer on forza 5 with no problems now it keeps saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by teno1878, Jun 9, 2014.

1. teno1878
    teno1878 Guest

My son has live gold and I have been sharing this on his xbox one since launch and playing multiplayer on forza 5 with no problems now it keeps saying I need my own live gold to access multiplayer

:)

teno1878, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Forza 5 Multiplayer not working?

Whenever I try to play Forza 5 Multiplayer, it says "Starting Multiplayer" and then almost instantly says "Multiplayer is currently unavailable, please try again later" This happened yesterday [11/18] and it's been a day now and it still isn't working. Help?
    I've checked Turn10's website and no news about Multiplayer has come up.

XxllRazorllxX, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Forza 5 Multiplayer not working?

Sometimes i have the same. My solution is to hold the on/off button on the console for 10 seconds. Wait till the xb1 turn off. put the xb1 on and play forzo.

NL DARKSPIDERZ, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Popogeejoe Win User

can't connect to Titanfall help :((

Titanfall and Forza 5 multiplayer.....issues are being worked on
  5. NL DARKSPIDERZ Win User

Forza 5 Multiplayer not working?

Sometimes i have the same. My solution is to hold the on/off button on the console for 10 seconds. Wait till the xb1 turn off. put the xb1 on and play forzo.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Forza 5 multiplayer not working

7. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Forza 5 is 24-Player Online according to Amazon.fr

8. Wufnstein Win User

Cant play multiplayer at all

I cant get to multiplayer mode in bf4 I get the server isn't working issue but saw my friend was playing multiplayer of it. Forza 5 I cant create a private game or join any multiplayer. Same thing for dead rising 3
Thema:

1. Multiplayer on forza 5 not working - Similar Threads - Multiplayer forza working

2. Forza horizon 4 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 multiplayer: Hello, i would like to ask you guys, what shall we do to play together with my friend in Forza H4. We tried invitin but it says i am not enough high level to join his, and when i invite him, it...
  3. Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...: I just bought Forza 7 Motorsports on xbox for PC. It won't allow me to play multiplayer. this is a huge problem. I just purchased the game. So, then I bought Forza 4 and I'm having basically the...
  4. Can’t connect to forza multiplayer (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to forza multiplayer (Xbox): [img] Hi all, So for the last month or so I have been unable to connect to any Forza multiplayer (motorsport or Horizon) and no matter what i do nothing works. Iv rest my Rueter, hard reset my...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer geht nicht[Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer is not possible]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer geht nicht[Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer is not possible]: Ich habe mir Forza Horizon 4 neu installiert (Auf dem selben System, selber Account usw.) Jedoch habe ich das Problem, dass ich keiner online-sitzung beitreten kann. Ich habe auch etwas im...
  6. Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer: Hey guys, how you doing all? Tonight i bought a game pass ultimate membership for the first time. Everything is ok and nice. But there is just a problem:when i try to enter...
  7. Is it possible to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. If so, how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. If so, how?: Hello, I've Game pass subscription and not the Live Gold. I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 with my son but I couldn't find any option to start a multiplayer game. Do I need Live Gold to play...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer not working...: Hello! So, I tried logging into Forza Horizon 4 and tried going to multiplayer but it doesn't work. It shows me an error message: [img] Teredo IS working and I do have a proper internet...
  9. Forza 5 Multiplayer not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 Multiplayer not working?: Whenever I try to play Forza 5 Multiplayer, it says "Starting Multiplayer" and then almost instantly says "Multiplayer is currently unavailable, please try again later" This happened yesterday...
  10. Forza 5 multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 5 multiplayer not working: Can't create private or join a game keep getting can't find server my nat is open and other multiplayer games work fine just can't connect with this 6cdf7e78-7a9c-4c10-9162-445ebe8f7642