multiplayer patch

Discus and support multiplayer patch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recentily just picked up the undead nightmare ver and when i went to get online it took forever to load and i couldn't get into outfitter so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roons1985, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Roons1985
    Roons1985 Guest

multiplayer patch

i recentily just picked up the undead nightmare ver and when i went to get online it took forever to load and i couldn't get into outfitter so i deleted everything in the game except my mutiplayer save and re-downloaded all the DLC that i originally
    had but i forgot about the patch. where do i go to re-download the multiplayer patch

:)

Roons1985, Aug 4, 2014
  2. Sniper Elite III

The patch yesterday was to improve multiplayer connectivity.

MetalGearFloppy, Aug 4, 2014
  3. State of Decay

A multiplayer patch would be good I reckon multiplayer patch :)

GoBeyondDeath, Aug 4, 2014
  4. jgrant5971
    jgrant5971 Guest

multiplayer patch

the multi player patch will alert you on its own, there is no place you can go to obtain it, its a random update that comes when xbox live releases it, it appears you were having technical issues due to the hacking done by another xbox live gamer but it
    has been repaired.

jgrant5971, Nov 15, 2014
  5. jgrant5971 Win User

multiplayer patch

the multi player patch will alert you on its own, there is no place you can go to obtain it, its a random update that comes when xbox live releases it, it appears you were having technical issues due to the hacking done by another xbox live gamer but it
    has been repaired.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Sniper Elite III

The patch yesterday was to improve multiplayer connectivity.
  7. GoBeyondDeath Win User

State of Decay

A multiplayer patch would be good I reckon :)
  8. killerder1 Win User

assassins creed 3 update

Indeed. You can only play either multiplayer or singleplayer with the disc you have.

And the update/patch you may have received might not have affected the Multiplayer/Singleplayer in any way, although patches usually fixes both parties at the same time.
  9. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

which expansion should i get?

20.8GB total with multiplayer disc installed and all DLC and all patches.
Thema:

multiplayer patch

1. multiplayer patch - Similar Threads - multiplayer patch

2. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: No Minecraft Mobile, eu não consigo entrar nos mundos dos meus amigos e eles não conseguem entrar nos meus. Fica uma tela de carregamento por mais ou menos 1 minuto, e, então, aparece "Não foi...
  3. Kinect on Modern Warfare multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect on Modern Warfare multiplayer not working: how can I set up my Xbox connect to chat in online games? I have my Kinect plugged in, I ran the calibration test, and it said I was good to go. However I am trying to play the new modern warfare...
  4. change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer: Hello. I keep getting an error that says i cannot sign into my minecraft because i do not have the settings permitting multiplayer interaction. I went to the site it gave me aka.ms/accountsettings...
  5. Xbox One Multiplayer Functions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Multiplayer Functions: I have had this problem for a few months now but its started to really annoy me. I don’t receive party or game invitations on my xbox one. I can send then and I receive messages but my party and...
  6. Xbox multiplayer connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox multiplayer connection: My xbox is nat type keeps going off and not allowing my xbox live connect. b7fd3ef3-dca0-4966-ab3e-2adf61893cb7
  7. Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe: [img] I am currently playing in the 1.16 beta version on my android tablet. Whenever i try to play on multiplayer servers, it says - cannot connect, outdated version. I tried searching servers...
  8. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I'm trying to play on the Realms on Minecraft with my friends. The issue is whenever I go to join the realm it says "You canot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review...
  10. Multiplayer Bugs Since Patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Bugs Since Patch: These are a few of the bugs I've seen for Multiplayer since the patch. Multiplayer connection seems to be worse since the patch for me. I hope these issues will be addressed in the next patch,...