Multiplayer problems

Discus and support Multiplayer problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, i have tried out many times but still no hope. So the issue is that i can not join my friend’s world in minecraft beta on mobile. Whenever i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PeakF, Jan 10, 2021.

1. PeakF
    PeakF Guest

Multiplayer problems

Hello, i have tried out many times but still no hope. So the issue is that i can not join my friend’s world in minecraft beta on mobile. Whenever i try, they show the same thing. ‘Unable to connect to world’. I checked out my connection. But all of them
    were working fine. And i play on servers everyday. Maybe there is a solution. But i can’t figure it out. Can someone help?

:)

PeakF, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Multiplayer problem

Hey there!

Do you happen to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? If not, you'll need Gold in order to access multiplayer in most games on Xbox Live. If you're not sure, you can reach out to our
    phone or chat teams for further assistance. They can take a closer look at your account and see what's going on.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Kosmonavt61 Win User

Multiplayer problem

I only get the "this disk is unreadable" after a halo multiplayer game, but I can't install any of my games to my harddrive. My xbox freezes a lot when I am playing online too.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with Multiplayer

Yeah, so.... the things you'd like to see are more game design choices, so you'd be best to reach out to the developers to see if they would be able to implement these changes in existing games, or build those options for their future games.

You could submit some ideas to feedback.xbox.com for other ideas you have directly related to Xbox or the Xbox platform.

Might also want to look into signing up for tournaments on Xbox for a different level of competition? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/discover-tournaments-in-xbox-app . or look into the ESL for other organized tournaments.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Problems with multiplayer

For whatever reason you cannot join someone unless they invite you. Send the invite as you said, then the person receiving it has to hold the xbox button for a few seconds and then wait a little bit for a notification to pop up on screen. Select "join friend
    now" or whatever it actually is. Then they'll be in the party with you and be brought into lobbies with you.
  6. AntacidObject66 Win User

multiplayer problem!

How long has this been happening? It is possible that their servers may be down temporarily.
Thema:

Multiplayer problems

1. Multiplayer problems - Similar Threads - Multiplayer problems

2. I have a probleme! I can't play Minecraft Multiplayer! And i can't enter in Privacy and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a probleme! I can't play Minecraft Multiplayer! And i can't enter in Privacy and...: [img] HELP! I don't now what to do. f939aad7-189e-4db8-81fb-c8219bd8aa6a
  3. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer ERROR! | Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer Problem z grą...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer ERROR! | Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer Problem z grą...: Hi, I have minecraft dungeons windows 10 edition. The issue is that when i go host online game, then: 1) (in camp) i dont have my nickname oposite to "press F" 2) When I press "f", right near my...
  5. Multiplayer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer problems: I have a problem when trying to join my friends worlds on ps4 when i go to friends tab and click on join cross platform friends it tells me that your microsoft account has been set up as not to...
  6. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  7. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  8. Multiplayer option with problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer option with problems: I can not play after the last update fb68cc3c-f7af-401d-adaa-b84ba2ecac9c
  9. : Multiplayer gaming lag problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Multiplayer gaming lag problems: : Multiplayer gaming lag problems https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/ipv6-on-xbox-one For Xbox One to connect to the internet using IPv6, your home router needs...
  10. Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in forza horizon4 multiplayer: Hey guys, how you doing all? Tonight i bought a game pass ultimate membership for the first time. Everything is ok and nice. But there is just a problem:when i try to enter...