Multiplayer question

Discus and support Multiplayer question in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I have one Minecraft account and it's loaded on my iphone and ipad. Both of my kids play at the same time. However, they want to join their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CmacET, Jul 27, 2020.

1. CmacET
    CmacET Guest

Multiplayer question

Hi,

I have one Minecraft account and it's loaded on my iphone and ipad. Both of my kids play at the same time. However, they want to join their cousins/friends in other worlds, but they both can't play at the same time in another world. How to fix this?
    Can I just get a separate account for one of them? If I do that and then change the account for one of them on the iphone, won't that change it also on the ipad?

:)

CmacET, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Zehq Win User

Online code + CD 1 = Multiplayer?

Asking if you need a multiplayer disk, to play multiplayer, is a dumb question. I help people who have questions that are not on Google or just plain stupid.
  3. Zehq Win User

Online code + CD 1 = Multiplayer?

"Do I need the multiplayer disk to play multiplayer?"

That is dumbest question ever.
  4. Sports Maverick Win User

Multiplayer Question?

wait @madcow wouldn't that increase your DNF %?
  5. Elohmn Win User

Multiplayer Question?

I haven't "tested" it our yet bit I believe the time you need to Quit by would be the Count-down Timer (?) of the next round.
  6. uait Win User

Multiplayer question

Ok, it looks even BIGGER.

:)

As i know you have also renting.

Here renting is quite rare i would say non existant for the most.

( i dont have a single shop renting games in 100 miles).
Thema:

Multiplayer question

1. Multiplayer question - Similar Threads - Multiplayer question

2. Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?: Good evening or morning, I was sitting here playing some Xcloud games and it never occurred to me to inquire... Is MP for the Xbox or PC? I wouldn't minding joining some streamers that do Halo on...
  3. Pregunta sobre configuración de multijugador[Translation-Question about multiplayer settings]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pregunta sobre configuración de multijugador[Translation-Question about multiplayer settings]: Como cambio la configuracion para poder jugar minecraft en multijugador (de xbox) [Translation-As a change the configuration to be able to play minecraft in multiplayer (from xbox)]...
  4. : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...: : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: A little help with a home networking question Hello, I currently have a Netgear Nighthawk that works great for 4 consoles at the moment. I want...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ? First of all you have to connect the Xbox to youre Router. To have Internet. You will do it by going...
  7. Diablo 3 - Question regarding Multiplayer Local & Online + Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 - Question regarding Multiplayer Local & Online + Live: I need help with a question regarding multiplayer for D3 on both Xbox 360 and One. In order to play D3 Online with a friend using my console to play aswell, do we both need Xbox Live profiles or...
  8. Question about Loot Boxes from Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Loot Boxes from Multiplayer: So I'm getting these Pathfinder loot/resource/credit boxes while playing multiplayer Strike Team/APEX missions. I currently have a single player game going. If I were to restart that single...
  9. I have a quick question about halo wars 2. Is gold required for multiplayer on pc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a quick question about halo wars 2. Is gold required for multiplayer on pc version?: That's it. Thanks again though for the help :) -Blake Bryant ab9b0537-9cb0-47bd-bb00-f40ce1e6bf62
  10. Forza Horizon 3 PC - Multiplayer Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 PC - Multiplayer Question: I couldn't find the answer online and hope someone can point me to the right place. I used it own an Xbox 360 but never got an Xbox One but I'm very interested in buy Forza Horizon 3 for my PC....