Multiplayer resets router

Discus and support Multiplayer resets router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can anyone help. I have been trying to join a multiplayer game on Forza 5 but every time I try it resets my router. I have checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deadly Daisley, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Multiplayer resets router

Please can anyone help.

I have been trying to join a multiplayer game on Forza 5 but every time I try it resets my router.

I have checked my connection and it says everything is fine. I check my multiplayer connection and it says is fine. I try and join and again it resets. This constantly happens.

I am using a dlink DSL 2740R. I can connect to COD multiplayer without an issue but when I try it with Forza the lights on my router turn off and the power light goes red as if the reset button is pressed then auto reboots.

Any ideas?

:)

Deadly Daisley, Feb 16, 2014
  2. ksam911
    ksam911 Guest
    Need help with xbox live

Try resetting your router. Plug it out for 30 seconds. Plug it back in.Turn your Xbox off and turn it back on. Make sure that the Router signal is strong for your Xbox.. My house has plenty of dead spots so it is patchy. I actually went ahead and just bought a long Ethernet cord and just strung it along the baseboard of my basement. It was too much trouble to constantly reset my router, Best of luck to you.

ksam911, Feb 16, 2014
  3. XboxOne Problem

when you do multiplayer test on xbox One it don't reset router it goes through fine and says all is good.

only when you try in game it resets router

VWAG Lowrider, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Multiplayer resets router

Sorry....router is a DLink DSL 2640R.

Deadly Daisley, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Deadly Daisley Win User

Sorry....router is a DLink DSL 2640R.
  6. VWAG Lowrider Win User

XboxOne Problem

when you do multiplayer test on xbox One it don't reset router it goes through fine and says all is good.

only when you try in game it resets router
  7. Mallhew G Win User

Can't find a game online.

It may be the routers but this problem is very wide spread to me than the norm of router problems. Forza 3 works for me always has. New game and no multiplayer. Reset and checked my router settings. Good luck to all
  8. Obbur San Win User

Community tab issues

Thanks for the reply, resetting my router multiple times didn’t help. My network and multiplayer test came up good, nat is open. Could resetting my xbox to fac possibly help? Thanks
  9. Kobra Kahn Win User

XBOX One turns on and is connected, but not working

Okay well I reset my router and it now says there are no problems with my multiplayer connection, but I am still unable to connect to XBOX Live.
Thema:

1. Multiplayer resets router - Similar Threads - Multiplayer resets router

2. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...
  3. XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...: 不管是重置还是更换DNS都会显示 法使用 [Translation-Whether it is reset or replaced DNS will show that it is not available] [img] [img] f6debd8a-5f95-48ac-8727-cf58a363b9f5
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: No network connection after hard reset Having network DHCP issue after hard reset can't go any further. HELP! afe1064c-3be0-4392-9b51-ecbfa6e0618c
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Home Xbox Reset

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Home Xbox Reset: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Home Xbox Reset You can change which console is your home Xbox up to three times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis,...
  6. Crysis 2 XB1 BC issue with multiplayer level being reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis 2 XB1 BC issue with multiplayer level being reset: There's an issue with Crysis 2 on XB1 BC where the game will reset the progress you made from the xbox 360. Others have said they never have played on XB1 in the levels still reset. But this seems...
  7. I got reset by hackers in multiplayer i lost all my prestige and level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got reset by hackers in multiplayer i lost all my prestige and level: I lost all my prestige ,reset everything , gold Guns , level , kd ratio ,kills etc . I want my stats back please! a339986b-b77a-4fb9-bc4f-cb7b6be330a1
  8. Call of Duty Ghost Multiplayer Account Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghost Multiplayer Account Reset: Hello, my name is Kevin I just recently started playing Ghost after a few weeks. I was on vacation and I haven't played the game since then. So I started the game and I immediately went to...
  9. CoD 4 Modern Warfare multiplayer rank gets reset every time I start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD 4 Modern Warfare multiplayer rank gets reset every time I start the game: Hello people, clearly I have trouble with my Call of Duty 4 multiplayer account. It started after I re-downloaded my profile to my 360 console. My rank was reset to 1 (former somewhat around...
  10. Always checking multiplayer connection to reset NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always checking multiplayer connection to reset NAT?: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Ottawa, ON, Canada Modem brand & model number: CISCO DPC3825 Router brand & model number: CISCO Linksys E3200 Wired or wireless: Wired Things you...