multiple accounts on same xbox not allowing access/friends

Discus and support multiple accounts on same xbox not allowing access/friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am one account user on our xbox one and I have set up another for my daughter. My daughter can't friend anyone and her headset will not work to chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HenryHughes1, Apr 16, 2020.

1. HenryHughes1
    HenryHughes1 Guest

I am one account user on our xbox one and I have set up another for my daughter. My daughter can't friend anyone and her headset will not work to chat in a party. I have changed what permissions i can see matter to this effect. I have even changed her
    birthday to indicate she is of age so child restrictions don't apply. Still she cannot friend or chat. Not sure why this is so difficult to do. Our xbox have xbox live gold account, but only one. Does each user need their own account? Where do I specifically
    find the setting to change for her to participate and find her friends online?

:)

HenryHughes1, Apr 16, 2020
  2. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Hi there,

Please try this

Xbox One Network Connection Solution

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset

I would also recommend a power cycle of your home network. This means to turn off your Xbox and router/modem and then unplug them from the mains for 2-3 minutes. This dissipates any data that can interfere with synchronisation. After the time has elapsed,
    plug everything back in and retry. Hopefully when you sign in, your account will have refreshed properly and you should be able to play. :) Let us know how it goes.
  3. CulenBohanon Win User

Adjust the.NAT and port setting thru your router
  4. Madoldron Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD todos los usuarios de una XBOX 360/all users from a XBOX 360

No, I mean that:

"Microsoft's Ben Kilgore said that multiple accounts will be able to ride on the same Xbox Live Gold membership, but that individual users will have access to their own friends lists and other personalizations."

Multiple accounts on the same console with my Xbox Live Gold membership.
  5. Pocket Lizard Win User

Same gamertag on multiple accounts allowed?

As said multiple times throughout the post and comments, yes, I was online.
  6. -Brat Win User

Same gamertag on multiple accounts allowed?

I would report them all to Xbox then with what you wrote above as a note or comment to fill the enforcement team in even though they'll be able to pull up all of the gamertags and compare and contrast anyways. They also have other information from each account
    that regular gamers don't that will help them figure out this strange and unusual occurance; like IP addresses, XUIDs, names (if not fabricated or an alias), contact information (to cross check for similarities), can view content they've accessed, and are
    able to monitor messages, parties, friends, clubs, etc. that they've utilized recently.

Letting Ubisoft know wouldn't be a bad idea either. It doesn't hurt to check for bugs and glitches anyways, which may improve R6 Siege and other Ubisoft titles over time if they find something discoverable and significant enough to adjust, change, or remove.
Thema:

1. multiple accounts on same xbox not allowing access/friends - Similar Threads - multiple accounts same

2. Playing Halo with multiple accounts on the same PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Halo with multiple accounts on the same PC: I bought Halo MCC via the Windows store and installed it expecting that the children would also be able to play it. However it isn't showing up on any of the children's start menus and I can't see...
  3. Multiple Accounts on the same Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Accounts on the same Email: Hey so a friend of mine is having issues, he had an account for several years with money and information on it. However we had to reset his xbox 1 as an error came up, now whenever he tries to use...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC): So there are two accounts on the computer, both of which have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, however one account installed a bunch of games from the Game Pass library and they are listed as...
  5. Same gamertag on multiple accounts allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same gamertag on multiple accounts allowed?: About 30minutes before posting this, I was playing R6 siege, I came across 3 people on my team with the same exact gamertag, no changes at all, all had the same picture, 2 of them had the same...
  6. Same Xbox, Multiple Accounts, Duplicates Game Played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Xbox, Multiple Accounts, Duplicates Game Played: I have separate accounts for all of my family members on my Xbox One but when someone switches over to play a game alone with their profile it shows my profile also playing the game. How can I...
  7. Logging into Multiple XBOX ONE Consoles with the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logging into Multiple XBOX ONE Consoles with the same account: My family has bought ALL of our movies under my Microsoft account. We have a nice library. When we had an Xbox one and an Xbox 360 in the house, we could use both consoles at the same time under...
  8. Can I have multiple accounts sharing the same giftcard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have multiple accounts sharing the same giftcard?: I have 2 accounts, one for games, and the other purely focused on the game Overwatch. I got a £50 Xbox Store giftcard and redeemed it on the other account. I want to get something on this account...
  9. Gaming on multiple platforms at same time, with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming on multiple platforms at same time, with same account: Been looking for info on this but have not seen any or I missed it. With games like Black desert coming out that has a lot of idle activities that will keep the game running by it self and other...
  10. Multiple Access to same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Access to same account: Ok so I have my own Xbox one, with my own account for live, with gold access. My little brother (Brother A) got an Xbox One S for christmas this year, so he could game with me and our other...