Multiple Accounts Sign-In Question.

Discus and support Multiple Accounts Sign-In Question. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I saw a video of Major Nelson saying you could sign in with multiple accounts so you can easily switch between consoles. For me, it doesn't work and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lKevinOGl, Sep 1, 2020.

1. /u/lKevinOGl
    /u/lKevinOGl Guest

I saw a video of Major Nelson saying you could sign in with multiple accounts so you can easily switch between consoles. For me, it doesn't work and I'm in Alpha.

submitted by /u/lKevinOGl
    [link] [comments]

/u/lKevinOGl, Sep 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices

Hi Mike,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you are signing into the same account on multiple devices, this is why. You can only be signed in on one device at a time with an account. To prevent this you would need to make your kids an account.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Multiple account sign in

Sign into the account

Go to Settings > Account > Sign in Security and Passkey > Change My Sign in Preferences > Go all the way to the right and choose Customize > Save your password
  4. onyxishere Win User

Multiple account questions

@pfc - can you please create a new thread detailing your issue? Thanks.
  5. Pfc Gumball Win User

After this last update I am having issues when trying to connect to xbox live both of my consoles even each is sign in with different profiles. I do have 4 xbox live accounts from a converted family plan and seems connecting both xbox 360 at the same time
    to xbox live is not working out now, strange since prior to the most recent update I did not have this problem. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
  6. onyxishere Win User

Good news for you. An Xbox One allows membership sharing. That means that all members of your family can share the one Gold Membership across the accounts. This will not work for the 360.

When adding the accounts to the new console be sure to add them to your Family to ensure that they will have access to Live service on the console.
Thema:

1. Multiple Accounts Sign-In Question. - Similar Threads - Multiple Accounts Sign

2. Multiple Xbox Accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Xbox Accounts?: My profile used to be Scarl3tPirat3 but I changed it quite a few months ago to , just signed in to Forza.net on the PC, signed in with my xbox account and my user name came up as Scarl3tPirat3,...
  3. Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.: Hello everyone, I have had lots of profile picture bans on xbox. I have stopped uploading inappropriate gamer pics since my last email of enforcement actions. I was wondering if it is possible to...
  4. Multiple family management accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple family management accounts: Hello, I have two main accounts - one for my Office subscription and one for the Xbox (a historical thing.....). My family are all added to the Office main account so they share the Office...
  5. Account signed in on multiple xboxes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account signed in on multiple xboxes: So I know its not supposed to be possible but somehow I managed to do it but my Xbox account is signed into both of my consoles at the same time and at one point it was 3 consoles. Im able to use...
  6. Xbox live multiple account sign out issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live multiple account sign out issues: I have 2 Xbox and 3 Xbox Live accounts... because kids and all that. For the past week, we have been having significant problems with accounts forcing games to completely quit while in progress....
  7. Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles: My friend has my account on his console & keeps signing into it, without my permission, If i change my password but still have automatic sign in on would he still get into my account. Because he...
  8. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  9. Sign on with multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign on with multiple accounts: Why is it so difficult to move from one account to another? Why not a simple "change account" button? I have three profiles. If I want to move from one to another I have to open settings (click)...
  10. Multiple account sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple account sign in: hi I have a xbox one x and my adult account is the main account used. Ive recently setup 2 accounts for my kids under family settings however when I switch to one of the kids accounts it is...