Multiple Consoles

Discus and support Multiple Consoles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm looking for some help. I have 2 xboxes at the moment (one for my older son and one for my husband). My husband has a family account he can see... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndreaPaterson, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Multiple Consoles

Hi

I'm looking for some help. I have 2 xboxes at the moment (one for my older son and one for my husband). My husband has a family account he can see what my son does on his xbox etc.

My younger son has now asked for an xbox in his room Xmas.

At the moment all memberships are under my husband's accounts and accessible on both current consoles. I have xbox live and game pass that my older son can access on his own machine as well as me accessing on mine because I am also logged in kn his machine.
    Can I add a 3rd console so my younger son can access xbox live and game pass without having to buy another subscription?

If we can how do we add the 3rd one?

As you can tell we're not experts.

Thanks in advance

Andrea

:)

AndreaPaterson, Sep 15, 2020
  2. TinCannEd Win User

multiple consoles

If you want to play it on your profile on the other console, just put the profile on a thumb drive & plug it in to whatever console you want to play on. If you wanted to play with other profiles on the other console, without you profile logged in to it,
    you either need to transfer the licenses to that console or, if it is the original download/purchase, download it first on that console to put the license there. Then anyone can play it on that console & you will just have to be connected to live on your main
    console to play it.
  3. ngocphi Win User

multiple consoles

you don't you just download the profile and remeber to click require password and redownload the game

you must remain connected to live on the non purchasing console to play it

on the main purchasing console you can use it online or offline
  4. Smwutches Win User

Multiple consoles

It depends on the game you're trying to play. Not all games support split-screen multiplayer.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Multiple consoles

Glad to see your question was answered, ToolManTim. Happy gaming to you!
  6. Phrump Win User

multiple consoles

Port forwarding is not an option with 3 consoles on the home network and UPnP is already enabled. Port triggering sounds like an option if it isn't restricted to a single ip address. Guess I'll start researching this as I have the same issues others are
    reporting and my chat sessions have not been helpful.
Thema:

Multiple Consoles

1. Multiple Consoles - Similar Threads - Multiple Consoles

2. Own Multiple Xbox Ones; How to play on all 3 consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own Multiple Xbox Ones; How to play on all 3 consoles?: I own 3 Xbox One consoles: Xbox One X (mine), Xbox One S (12 year-old son's), and original Xbox One (shared between 7 and 5 year old son. I upgraded from XBL Gold to Game Pass Ultimate, and have...
  3. My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.: Tried ward wiring with the USB and bluetooth. Bought a brand new controller and that one won't connect either. I have tried power cycling to no avail. Any suggestions or advice? The Microsoft FAQ...
  4. Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles: My friend has my account on his console & keeps signing into it, without my permission, If i change my password but still have automatic sign in on would he still get into my account. Because he...
  5. Multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple consoles: Hi folks, I recently bought a second Xbox S for a holiday home as an upcoming present for my son but I wanted to check to see can he still access his Xbox live account and play the same games (if...
  6. Использование нескольких консолей Xbox One[Use multiple Xbox One consoles]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Использование нескольких консолей Xbox One[Use multiple Xbox One consoles]: Добрый день! Я купил себе новую консоль Xbox one X, но свою старую, я не хочу продавать, а планирую установить в другой комнате. Возможно ли использование одного аккаунта Xbox Live на обоих...
  7. PC to xBox Cross Console Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC to xBox Cross Console Multiple Accounts: There are three gamers in my family. Me and my two sons. Do I need more than one xbox live gold account in order for more than one of us to have the ability to play cross-console? For example,...
  8. Multiple xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple xbox consoles: I already have an xbox gold membership. I want to add 2 more xbox for my sons who already play with their own logins under my xbox gold membership. . will I need a xbox gold for each xbox, or is...
  9. Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles: How do I set up my family to play games I (as the administrator) already purchased? I've read some of my fellow members questions and it seems nobody got the answer they were seeking... So I'll...
  10. Multiple Consoles and Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Consoles and Games: Alright, I have 3 xbox's in my house. Mine, my sons, and now my daughters. I pay for ultimate on all 3. Is there a way to share games bought on console, or do i have to buy one for each console?...