Multiple Controller Issues

Discus and support Multiple Controller Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am using an Xbox One Wireless Controller with the latest version (4.8.1923.0), and I am having some issues. 1: My controller will start vibrating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mackwell909, May 22, 2021.

1. mackwell909
    mackwell909 Guest

I am using an Xbox One Wireless Controller with the latest version (4.8.1923.0), and I am having some issues. 1: My controller will start vibrating rapidly when my controller is on low battery, and my vibration is set to off. 2: The battery level (located in guide) is saying my controller is charging when it's not even connected to a USB.

:)

mackwell909, May 22, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello there! I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. i highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the links bellow to resolve your issue :

Troubleshoot issues with an Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

you can also check this link to perform an update : Update your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If that didn't resolve your issue you will have to repair it. Access The link to request a repair for your controller : Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

If you are unable to create the order on that link please contact our live support:

Contact us | Xbox Support
  3. Daelus1 Win User

Xbox 1 x - mic not working

I've tried on 3 controllers.....the one from my X, my S and to OG 1.....sio that's multiple headsets and multiple controllers.....all the same issue....the issue is not the hardware
  4. Francia J. Win User

Brand new Xbox Core wireless controller says "critical" with brand new batteries or battery pack

You're correct that it's weird that the same issue is happening with multiple controllers using multiple devices, but if the issue persists, that will be the best option, getting it replaced.
  5. BryanKri Win User

Xbox always muted

I have updated my controler. I have tried multiple controllers. Multiple headsets, a hard reset nothing has solved this issue of not being able to chat
  6. Loaded Xx04xX Win User

Party chat choppy and slow

I am having this same issue on a one X. I have tried multiple headsets, multiple controllers as well as networks
Thema:

1. Multiple Controller Issues - Similar Threads - Multiple Controller Issues

2. Is the Xbox app ever going to support multiple controllers like it's predacessor does?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox app ever going to support multiple controllers like it's predacessor does?: I haven't uninstalled the Console Companion App on my PC yet because it does two things the new app doesn't. One, it lets me use 360 controllers on my xbone. Two, it lets me use multiple...
  3. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers: I was playing vanguard and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I tried another controller and...
  4. Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW: So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they dont say that in sale`s time. any hope?...
  5. Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode: I’m having several issues with my Series 2 controller, especially while connected through Bluetooth. Running current version of Windows 11 with updated controller firmware. All drivers up to...
  6. Xbox Series X controller multiple devices with PC wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller multiple devices with PC wireless adapter: Does anyone have the multiple devices feature working between PC and the Series X while using the Wireless Xbox PC dongle ? im thinking its not working because i dont have bluetooth directly on my...
  7. Controller Issue | PC - Xbox App | Multiple titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue | PC - Xbox App | Multiple titles: Hey all! I've encountered issues with controller support in multiple titles. All these titles were installed via the Xbox App on PC running Windows 10 and through a Gamepass subscription....
  8. Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper: I'm using an original Xbox One and the standard controller with it. We bought it about three and a half years ago and it's seen very little use until recently. This issue in specific didn't begin...
  9. Xbox controller issues on multiple devices. Frustrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues on multiple devices. Frustrating: I have purchased 3 xbox controllers in the last 6 months and all are having some sort of issue! the headphone jack stopped working on 2 of them, and the right joystick is constantly pressing down...
  10. Elite Controller - Multiple Issues after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - Multiple Issues after repair: My Elite Controller, which hasn't been touched since the last repair (by Xbox), has now got even more issues: LS: Stick Drift D-PAD UP: Not functional D-PAD RiGHT: Not functional LB: Loose The...