Multiple controller support for multiplayer games on cloud (PC)

Discus and support Multiple controller support for multiplayer games on cloud (PC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can get why it's left out from cloud gaming. It's primary function is playing games anywhere from your phone, playing splitscreen/local multiplayer... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/colbol12, Aug 1, 2021.

1. /u/colbol12
    /u/colbol12 Guest

I can get why it's left out from cloud gaming. It's primary function is playing games anywhere from your phone, playing splitscreen/local multiplayer games on a phone would make it incredibly hard to see what's happening.

I do think it has potential to work on PC. Connecting 2 controllers with Bluetooth on my laptop is a piece of cake, but actually playing with 2 controllers just doesn't work. I've tried with Unravel two and the second controller does nothing at all. It is on I could press home and open gamebar with both, the second just didn't work on cloud. The functionality just isn't there, I think. I might be doing something wrong if I do please let me know!

p.s. I made multiple posts because it might be better do discuss them individually instead of cramming it into a "everything that is wrong with cloud gaming" post.

submitted by /u/colbol12
    [link] [comments]

/u/colbol12, Aug 1, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not working correctly on Android

3. David Puffer Win User

Party Chat: I can't hear anyone through my headset... 2 headsets, 2 adapters, 2 controllers - Nothing.

Same! I've tried multiple controllers, voice adapters and headsets. I can hear game sounds and what not just fine. It's hard to play multiplayer games without any form of communication.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza horizon 4 cloud save

Hi,

Forza 4 on PC supports cloud saving. As as long as you're are online, your game will be backed up in the cloud. It won't show this like Steam does, but it does back up.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Help with transfer data

Greetings, titovarea. If you are primarily concerned with saved games, you might want to consider using Cloud Storage. That way you can play the same saved game on multiple consoles. Take a look at this support article titled "Store
    your saved games in the cloud
    " and let us know if this might be a good solution for you. Thanks in advance!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Outer Worlds for Windows does not support cloud saves like the Xbox One version does.
    There isn't much official support information online regarding cloud saves specifically for games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, although it does seem that not all games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 supports
    cloud saves across multiple devices. Cross-save is explained to work for
    Xbox Play Anywhere titles in regards to games available on Xbox One and Windows 10 and this could also be the case if you are trying to access saves on
    a different Windows 10 device. My assumption is that basically if a game is not listed as an Xbox Play Anywhere title, then it does not support cross-save across different devices whether it be an Xbox One console or another Windows 10 PC. You would have to
    manaully back up the saves to an external drive and transfer the saves over to the other PC.
Thema:

1. Multiple controller support for multiplayer games on cloud (PC) - Similar Threads - Multiple controller support

2. Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no longer work on any controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no longer work on any controller: Hi, Yesterday, when I tried to start a party with a friend of mine, I was able to hear him clearly but he couldn't hear me. This is despite the Xbox showing I have a headset attached, in the...
  3. Multiple headsets not working on multiple controllers after update can talk through the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple headsets not working on multiple controllers after update can talk through the mic...: After the last update my headset will no longer allow me to hear from the headset only talk. I already sent in a report. I've used multiple headsets and controllers. Including a brand new headset....
  4. Multiple Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Controller Issues: I am using an Xbox One Wireless Controller with the latest version (4.8.1923.0), and I am having some issues. 1: My controller will start vibrating rapidly when my controller is on low battery,...
  5. Can my xbox pc dongle output audio to multiple xbox controllers 3.5 mm jack?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can my xbox pc dongle output audio to multiple xbox controllers 3.5 mm jack?: I cannot get this to work. I found another thread where this question was asked but never resolved. Like the op of that thread mentioned - it will only output to one of my xbox controllers. What...
  6. Xbox controller multiple pairing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller multiple pairing: Hi folks, I got a Xbox Elite controller series 2 to play on my PC and possibly on my phone, but I ran into some issues: When it is paired via bluetooth with PC and I plug the cable, it switches...
  7. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app: When using Wireless Display App on my Xbox One, to mirror my PC and play PC only games through the Xbox if 2 controllers are connect to the Xbox they both work but they act as only 1 When moving...
  8. Connect multiple controllers to USB dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect multiple controllers to USB dongle: Hi there, I bought a USB dongle (CSR 4.0) to connect my Xbox controllers X|S series, but it can only connect one at a time. I have tested the controllers with another PC with built-in Bluetooth...
  9. Xbox Series X controller losing sync with console multiple times after latest Beta update....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller losing sync with console multiple times after latest Beta update....: By the way, I remember other reports in the past weeks about this issue concerning Series X|S consoles. Does anyone know how if, somehow, this can be caused due to using the old Play & Charge Kit...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Multiple Controllers, and Local Multiplayer

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Multiple Controllers, and Local Multiplayer: Hello. Just got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate so my three children can play some during their downtime from school. I got three Xbox Wireless Controllers (QAT-00001) for them to use. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does pc games support multiple controllers