Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

Discus and support Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i'm using wireless display app on my xbox but there is a problem; if i connect 2 contoller to xbox windows only see one controller in input... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ALBERTOBRUSA, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ALBERTOBRUSA
    ALBERTOBRUSA Guest

Hi,

i'm using wireless display app on my xbox but there is a problem;

if i connect 2 contoller to xbox windows only see one controller in input

Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app [​IMG]

there is a way to connect 2 controller and play co-op with this app?

:)

ALBERTOBRUSA, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    IsaacMG1

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  3. IsaacMG1 Win User

hi, did u fix it? im same problem
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

How is it connected to the computer? Does the second controller work but just not show up?
  5. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Most likely, you have to make sure your App is updated, and you have to make sure both of your controllers are updated and synced.
    If you have any more questions, ask me below, or go to this support page:

https://support.xbox.com/
  6. ALBERTOBRUSA Win User

How is it connected to the computer? Does the second controller work but just not show up?
    I connect controllers to xbox in wireless

Controllers works both but like one ( for understand: if i play with 2 player i have that 2 controllers move the same character and windows only see 1 controller) all controller work correctly but like one
Thema:

1. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app - Similar Threads - Multiple Controller Wireless

2. Xbox one Y button not working on multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Y button not working on multiple controllers: My razer wolverine xbox one controller Y button wasn’t working so I assumed it was broken so I purchased another wolverine razer controller. The new controller Y button does not work either. I...
  3. Xbox One X using multiple controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X using multiple controllers?: This may be a simple question for most but its bugging me. Thanks in advance. We recently upgraded to the Xbox One X. It came with one black controller. I also purchased the Armed Forces Special...
  4. Help with Parental controls and multiple xboxes with Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Parental controls and multiple xboxes with Minecraft: Hello I was hoping someone could help us figure this it. My daughter has a live account on her Xbox OneX she is trying to set up her sons Xbox (no live account) with parental controls so he can...
  5. Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper: I'm using an original Xbox One and the standard controller with it. We bought it about three and a half years ago and it's seen very little use until recently. This issue in specific didn't begin...
  6. Headset audio cuts out with multiple headsets and controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts out with multiple headsets and controllers.: Over the past day I've been having an issue with my xbox's headset audio. At random intervals the audio will either crackle/distort or cut out entirely. I've used 3 different controllers with 2...
  7. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.: Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses...
  8. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  9. Wireless Range - Controllers - multiple rooms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Range - Controllers - multiple rooms: Hello Xbox staff, I am very disappointed with the Xbox one standard controller wireless range. I have an A/V room for all of my amps, game consoles and other media players. The Xbox 360 worked...
  10. Can't use two / multiple Xbox One Wireless Controllers on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use two / multiple Xbox One Wireless Controllers on PC: Hi, maybe someone in the forum can help me. I've the Xbox One wireless adapter and two Xbox One Wireless Controllers if both are connected I can see them in the Xbox accessories app but I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one wireless display multiple controllers

2. use 2 controllers wireless dispaly app