Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

Discus and support Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i'm using wireless display app on my xbox but there is a problem; if i connect 2 contoller to xbox windows only see one controller in input... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ALBERTOBRUSA, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ALBERTOBRUSA
    ALBERTOBRUSA Guest

Hi,

i'm using wireless display app on my xbox but there is a problem;

if i connect 2 contoller to xbox windows only see one controller in input

Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app [​IMG]

there is a way to connect 2 controller and play co-op with this app?

:)

ALBERTOBRUSA, Jan 14, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How is it connected to the computer? Does the second controller work but just not show up?
  3. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Most likely, you have to make sure your App is updated, and you have to make sure both of your controllers are updated and synced.
    If you have any more questions, ask me below, or go to this support page:

https://support.xbox.com/
  4. ALBERTOBRUSA Win User

How is it connected to the computer? Does the second controller work but just not show up?
    I connect controllers to xbox in wireless

Controllers works both but like one ( for understand: if i play with 2 player i have that 2 controllers move the same character and windows only see 1 controller) all controller work correctly but like one
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox one

So the answer is yes. The term "Wireless display" is sort of a misnomer. The display isn't actually wireless, it's more like Remote Desktop, where you're controlling the PC on a different device without the display DIRECTLY (where the wireless part comes
    in) connected to the device.

So this article loosely outlines how it works. You'll need the Wireless Display app installed on the PC and the
    Xbox One, and they'll need to be connected to the same local network. You'll connect the two in the app, and then control the PC via the app. A mouse and keyboard hooked up to the Xbox One are the best methods for controlling that, but you could put your
    PC in Big Picture mode if you want to control it more easily that way.

It's more like reverse streaming via the Xbox App, but using the Wireless Display app, so it won't be a wireless display, per se, but it will need to be wired to your Xbox.

Let us know if you have any problems or questions in trying to get that set up, and we'll be happy to help!
  6. ZyNLeX Win User

Wireless Display App

The Wireless Display App is available within the Preview Program for the Xbox One.

Are you in the Preview Program? If not, that's why you cannot find the Quest as Quests is a Preview Feature that enables members to test new functionality through "quests".

You need to be invited by somebody who is already in the Preview Program. More information about the Preview Program

here
Thema:

1. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app - Similar Threads - Multiple Controller Wireless

2. Option to map multiple buttons to paddles on Elite Controller 2

in XboX Insiders
    Option to map multiple buttons to paddles on Elite Controller 2: Not sure if it ever has been asked but here I go. I bought an Elite Controller 2 a while ago and it's an excellent controller. However there is one feature lacking. The option to assign a...
  3. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.: Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses...
  4. Mics not connecting to controllers multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mics not connecting to controllers multiple times.: Hi all, I've had repeated issues with mics after some time not connecting to my controllers. Putting in my mic into the controller simply does not recognise it. In party it shows "We were...
  5. Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers): Recently all of my controllers randomly disconnect from my consol . I've taken all the "troubleshooting" steps, but to no avail. This is happening with multiple controllers. And at this point the...
  6. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  7. Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles: Hi there, is it possible to sync an Xbox controller to multiple consoles/pcs at once? I dont want to mess up my controller or consoles so thats why Im asking. Thank you :) MineKat...
  8. Xbox One Controller multiple input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller multiple input: Hey everyone, My xbox one contoller has started to move the cursor at double speed. This happens with the sticks as well as the d-pad. I have cleaned my sticks throughly, but still did not...
  9. Wireless Range - Controllers - multiple rooms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Range - Controllers - multiple rooms: Hello Xbox staff, I am very disappointed with the Xbox one standard controller wireless range. I have an A/V room for all of my amps, game consoles and other media players. The Xbox 360 worked...
  10. Can't use two / multiple Xbox One Wireless Controllers on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use two / multiple Xbox One Wireless Controllers on PC: Hi, maybe someone in the forum can help me. I've the Xbox One wireless adapter and two Xbox One Wireless Controllers if both are connected I can see them in the Xbox accessories app but I can...