Multiple Currencies Issues

Discus and support Multiple Currencies Issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1. Two different balances. Can I merge them if possible ? 2. Unable to use one of the balances ( 14.34 USD ) to subscribe to Game Pass, It just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by llvi9, Jul 1, 2022.

1. llvi9
    llvi9 Guest

1. Two different balances. Can I merge them if possible ?

2. Unable to use one of the balances ( 14.34 USD ) to subscribe to Game Pass, It just doesn't appear.

Thank you,

:)

llvi9, Jul 1, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry but those can't be merged. Most likely, your current account region is not correct that's why you can't use the USB balance so you need to migrate your account. You can check region migration for that: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Take note that we can only migrate once every 90 days. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Ishmael Reyes Win User

Multiple Currencies

That being said, how those funds can be spent then? The problem is not whether we can or not combine, the problem is what will happen with those funds in USD and how we can get them either back or some sort of arrangement.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Multiple Currencies

Hi FortuQP, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that's not possible, you can't combine a Microsoft balance currency.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Multiple Currencies

have you changed regions at all, even if in euro the eu is split into regions too due to pricing differences.
  6. Georges C. Win User

multiple currency

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

´

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello AhmedQasimm, this must have occurred because gift card should be of a different type of dollar, I can give you an example, France and Spain use Euros, but if you buy a card in France will only be able to buy items in France, the account will appear as a different currency even if it is in Euros.

Try to see with the seller or on the card itself to which region the Gift Card belongs.

Best regards,

George C.
Thema:

1. Multiple Currencies Issues - Similar Threads - Multiple Currencies Issues

2. Achievements not unlocking across multiple games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking across multiple games.: Not unlocking achievements on two different games today (As Dusk Falls and Contrast). Tried restarting multiple times. Not showing as unlocked on Xbox website. b88586a1-d2e9-4f04-9253-cff84fe06221
  3. Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot receive a verification code and multiple linked problems: Hi Rencently when I tried to connect to my microsoft account i was asked to verify my identity to "secure my account". So writing the email address of the account and then writing the code i was...
  4. Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?: Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I have two Xbox One Consoles and a PC and would like to enjoy cross play games with my kids all playing together on all three devices at the same...
  5. Having a Home Network for Multiple Consoles to Play the Same Games Together

in XboX Insiders
    Having a Home Network for Multiple Consoles to Play the Same Games Together: My girls love racing games, and I recently purchased Forza horizon 5 to play hotwheels with them, and I found that I can't because everybody has to own it. I own 3 Xbox consoles. It would be...
  6. Can I share installed games in an external hard drive across multiple PCs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I share installed games in an external hard drive across multiple PCs?: In short, can I install games into an external hard drive from a PC and launch them on another laptop? I know Windows apps are somehow different in encryption and stuff, can't be sure if they can...
  7. Haven't been able to reinstall multiple games from xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to reinstall multiple games from xbox game pass for PC: Spoke with multiple customer support people and went though a hundred different things to fix it, last thing the agent told me to do was reinstall windows, and even that didn't work. Spent...
  8. I have microsoft account balance in multiple currencies

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have microsoft account balance in multiple currencies: I will just explain what occurred to me asking this question and after that what exactly is my question I had purchased a couple of Xbox gift cards which were of 50 USD. Today i purchased a few...
  9. Multiple Currencies

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Currencies: Hello, I have in the payment and billing section of my profile some money reedemed from Microsoft rewards. Even if there are only Euros, the profile shows "Multiple currencies" and split the sum...
  10. Multiple currencies on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple currencies on Xbox account: Hi, i’m new here and i just got an xbox console for the first time. So i recently bought a US gift card, and i already had money in my account which is also US, but when tried purchasing a game it...