multiple device downloads

Discus and support multiple device downloads in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering whether or not i could purchase something on one Microsoft account and download the same application on a different device for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HelloIAmAskingAQuestion, Apr 4, 2020.

1. multiple device downloads

Hello, I was wondering whether or not i could purchase something on one Microsoft account and download the same application on a different device for free. I am only asking this because I am planning on buying Minecraft on the device i am currently using
    and my other device and I just need to know whether or not i need to purchase the application a second time. Thank you for the help.

:)

HelloIAmAskingAQuestion, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft would have to be purchased for the specific platform it is going to be used on. So if you wanted to play on Xbox and on PC, you would have to purchase the Xbox version and the PC version.

Some games are Play Anywhere and can be purchased digitally on the Xbox or PC and redownloaded and played for free on the other. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav
  3. onyxishere Win User

Downloading items to multiple storage devices

Yes it will. You can have the DLC on one storage device and the saves on another. It does not affect the game in any way.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes it will work if your game save is on the hard drive. The system asks which storage device you want to use whenever you have more than 1 attached at a time.
  5. SpookyCat21 Win User

Thanks

It will work even if I select the hard drive?
  6. Rage Warrior Win User

Should I Buy The Halo 4 Limited Edition?

Or at least have it as a digital download for Xbox Video, that way you could view from multiple devices.
Thema:

1. multiple device downloads - Similar Threads - multiple device downloads

2. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Devices: Hi, I'm not sure if this is possible so hoping someone can help. I have a PC and signed up to Xbox Ultimate Game Pass. I have 3 sons with an Xbox each, using their own individual accounts per...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth connections on multiple devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth connections on multiple devices: Does the Elite 2 remember Bluetooth connections/pairings for several devices? I have multiple PCs/devices I'd like to connect to, but so far, to move from one device to another i have to "remove...
  4. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices: Okay, so I am really confused. I am trying to play Minecraft with my kids on our local network. I have a PS4, Switch and two Android tablets. I setup a bedrock server that only half of my devices...
  5. Multiple Xbox One's showing in Devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One's showing in Devices: Does anyone know why I have 3 Xbox's showing up on my devices when I only own 1? Each Xbox One has a unique serial #. What's going on? 7e512e8e-e8b7-4388-9533-ea0a26dc502c
  6. Xbox controller issues on multiple devices. Frustrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues on multiple devices. Frustrating: I have purchased 3 xbox controllers in the last 6 months and all are having some sort of issue! the headphone jack stopped working on 2 of them, and the right joystick is constantly pressing down...
  7. Premium multiple Devices?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium multiple Devices?: I have the premium version on my Surface Pro 3 but on desktop version, I don't when I try to buy premium on my desktop I get a circular loop error, asking me to reinstall and the same problem...
  8. System Updates and Content Downloads - Multiple Devices on the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Updates and Content Downloads - Multiple Devices on the same network: I have multiple Xbox One consoles on the same local network. It's a little frustrating to see that ALL console have to download HUGE updates across my broadband rather than being able to pull...
  9. Connectivity issues to router with multiple Microsoft devices online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connectivity issues to router with multiple Microsoft devices online.: when I have both my Xbox one and my windows 10 PC online and connected to the same router at the same time, my router kicks them both out randomly. Sometimes I can be connect all day with no...
  10. Cortana Responds from Multiple Devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana Responds from Multiple Devices: I have a Windows 10 computer im the same room as the Xbox, and usually have my windows phone on me so when I say "hey Cortana" they all respond. This was never an issue with the "Xbox" command....