Multiple game purchases over multiple Xbox profiles

Discus and support Multiple game purchases over multiple Xbox profiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have probably a dozen Xbox profiles and I've purchased games on most of them separately. When I finally get an XBox Series X how can I go about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaxImperium7, Mar 10, 2021.

1. PaxImperium7
    PaxImperium7 Guest

I have probably a dozen Xbox profiles and I've purchased games on most of them separately. When I finally get an XBox Series X how can I go about consolidating all of those purchases? If I were to set my Xbox Series X to my home Xbox, will all of the games purchased over those multiple profiles still be accesible?

:)

PaxImperium7, Mar 10, 2021
  2. PaxImperium7 Win User

Is that to say that the games I purchased on accounts I closed are gone when I get the Series X? There has to be some universal receipt proving all of the games I've purchased should there not?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Only if you continue to use the console you had set as the Home console for those accounts.
  4. PaxImperium7 Win User

Thanks for your help. So the best thing I could do when I get the Series X is just log on to all my profiles and set the Series X as my home xbox?
  5. PaxImperium7 Win User

Thanks, but a follow up question...

I have actually closed a couple of the accounts and I still have access to the games that I bought on those accounts. Would simply closing all of the erroneous accounts leaving only the one I'm currently using serve to consolidate it all under the one remaining account?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately that is the case. Games are tied to the account that purchased them. It is not possible to transfer ownership of content from one account to another. Even though you may be able to prove you bought those games, you would need access to those accounts in order to move the games to a new console without having to purchase the games again.
Thema:

1. Multiple game purchases over multiple Xbox profiles - Similar Threads - Multiple game purchases

2. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  3. Purchasing from in game stores not working with multiple games since latest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Purchasing from in game stores not working with multiple games since latest alpha skip build: Since last alpha skip build in game stores for at least fortnite,call of duty warzone,and call of duty black ops when attempting to purchase an item it never gets to the payment screen it just...
  4. Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.: Keep getting this error message when trying to launch any game. I've signed out, signed back in, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Same thing. Anyone seen this before? [img]...
  5. Can't join multiple-player minecraft games with friends. Server tab is empty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join multiple-player minecraft games with friends. Server tab is empty.: Okay, I am thoroughly frustrated at this point. We can plan local-multiplayer games no problem, but can't play online at all. We can start games and invite friends but they can't join. We can see...
  6. Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played with none? Uh, yea. I’ve played multiple games of WOT..,,,: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  7. XBox Ultimate Game Pass- multiple Console question

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Ultimate Game Pass- multiple Console question: I have an Xbox X and a Xbox One. I want to be able to have both my boys to be able to play at the same time. Do I have to purchase 2 separate game passes for each console? Also, If I purchase an...
  8. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  9. Not able to purchase multiple games, payment not processing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to purchase multiple games, payment not processing: I'm trying to purchase multiple games, but it keeps giving me the same error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. QI9POVsOynONKUv5B9XYl7.12...
  10. Purchasing a game download for multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing a game download for multiple consoles: I have multiple 360 consoles. I purchased a game for download and installed it on my first console. I tried to buy the game again to install it on one of the other consoles, but the system tells...