multiple gamer tags

Discus and support multiple gamer tags in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i somehow managed to create two gamer tags on my phone how do i get rid of one of them? 72351a3d-10bd-484c-9f8a-6312dfccd239 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PursuedSix2, Jun 1, 2014.

1. PursuedSix2
    PursuedSix2 Guest

multiple gamer tags

i somehow managed to create two gamer tags on my phone how do i get rid of one of them?

:)

PursuedSix2, Jun 1, 2014
  2. multiple gamer tags

Hello all you have to do is click create new profile, then it will give you a option to choose a gamer tag.

MentionedOak03, Jun 1, 2014
  3. multiple gamer tags

How can I set up a Gamer Tag for each of my children on their XBOX One and Xbox 360

NotBrandon0009, Jun 1, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

multiple gamer tags

This should not be possible. Are you actually seeing two different gamertags on your device? Where do they occur?

maxen, Jun 2, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

multiple gamer tags

This should not be possible. Are you actually seeing two different gamertags on your device? Where do they occur?
  6. MentionedOak03 Win User

multiple gamer tags

Hello all you have to do is click create new profile, then it will give you a option to choose a gamer tag.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Multiple gamer tag accounts

It's not possible to merge accounts or transfer gold membership from one account to the other, yet with xbox home setting you can share gold among accounts. For more info: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox
  8. mrsp920 Win User

System tampering

I did multiple times. It was really frustrating. I have the gamer tag if it's needed.
  9. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Does premium work on multiple accounts?

Yes, I can say that it does work on multiple accounts. The premium "upgrade" is console specific, not gamer tag specific.
Thema:

multiple gamer tags

1. multiple gamer tags - Similar Threads - multiple gamer tags

2. My console crash multiple times

in XboX Insiders
    My console crash multiple times: When I turn on my console yesterday it crashes during a game. Today it's crash when I turn on my console and after I sign in. Anyone having this problem? submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link]...
  3. Mics not connecting to controllers multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mics not connecting to controllers multiple times.: Hi all, I've had repeated issues with mics after some time not connecting to my controllers. Putting in my mic into the controller simply does not recognise it. In party it shows "We were...
  4. Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games: Good morning Had my xbox one x for just over a month & seem to have had nothing but problems. Experiencing regular freezing and being sent back to dashbaord when playing games. This happens on...
  5. Multiple issues with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple issues with Game Pass Ultimate: So I decided to post here since all attempts with the Virtual Agent result in "Sorry, my bot code is having an issue." Since I have some time off, I decided to give Game Pass a go since it's only...
  6. Multiple renewal/expiration dates for Xbox Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple renewal/expiration dates for Xbox Game Pass (PC): My account page in the "Xbox (Beta)" app it says my Xbox Game Pass sub will auto-renew on 1/9/2020, on the website it says it will be 1/15/2020, the info boxes in the client says it will expire on...
  7. Access DLCs on multiple gamer IDs on same XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access DLCs on multiple gamer IDs on same XBox One: My research indicated that if you receive a DLC code and install it on one gamer ID that it would be accessible across the whole console. However, we aren't seeing the DLC on the second gamer ID....
  8. Multiple gamer tag accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple gamer tag accounts: I have a Microsoft account on this email for my old Xbox 360 and gamer tag. I recently got a one and could not think of this email or account so I created a new one where I have live and bought a...
  9. multiple gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    multiple gamer tags: How can I set up a Gamer Tag for each of my children on their XBOX One and Xbox 360 a047f128-6642-47fb-bf1b-d3bcce9e8b77
  10. Corrupted GamerTag and Gamer profile plus multiple update requirements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted GamerTag and Gamer profile plus multiple update requirements.: So I have been an Xbox user since the earliest days. I've had 2 XBOX 360s. Now I have the less expensive 360s 4gb just because I don't need the storage space. Two days ago it was working fine....