multiple gamer tags

Discus and support multiple gamer tags in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i somehow managed to create two gamer tags on my phone how do i get rid of one of them? 72351a3d-10bd-484c-9f8a-6312dfccd239 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PursuedSix2, Jun 1, 2014.

1. PursuedSix2
    PursuedSix2 Guest

multiple gamer tags

i somehow managed to create two gamer tags on my phone how do i get rid of one of them?

:)

PursuedSix2, Jun 1, 2014
  2. multiple gamer tags

Hello all you have to do is click create new profile, then it will give you a option to choose a gamer tag.

MentionedOak03, Jun 1, 2014
  3. multiple gamer tags

How can I set up a Gamer Tag for each of my children on their XBOX One and Xbox 360

NotBrandon0009, Jun 1, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

multiple gamer tags

This should not be possible. Are you actually seeing two different gamertags on your device? Where do they occur?

maxen, Jun 2, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

multiple gamer tags

This should not be possible. Are you actually seeing two different gamertags on your device? Where do they occur?
  6. MentionedOak03 Win User

multiple gamer tags

Hello all you have to do is click create new profile, then it will give you a option to choose a gamer tag.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Multiple gamer tag accounts

It's not possible to merge accounts or transfer gold membership from one account to the other, yet with xbox home setting you can share gold among accounts. For more info: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox
  8. mrsp920 Win User

System tampering

I did multiple times. It was really frustrating. I have the gamer tag if it's needed.
  9. Waveycx Win User

Why is my gamertag "not allowed"

I don't think changing your gamer tag to your personal name is a good idea.

However, Microsoft has been buggy since the gamer tag multiple change feature has been available.

Nothing to worry about :) Try again later or switch the gamer tag characters around.
Thema:

multiple gamer tags

1. multiple gamer tags - Similar Threads - multiple gamer tags

2. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?: My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the account. Unbeknown to me when he went to...
  3. How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?: My 12 year old daughter is being stalked and sexually harassed by multiple players. She has reported each account and every message they have sent her. Unfortunately these players make alternate...
  4. My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.: Tried ward wiring with the USB and bluetooth. Bought a brand new controller and that one won't connect either. I have tried power cycling to no avail. Any suggestions or advice? The Microsoft FAQ...
  5. Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc: Hi, some of game pass games in the xbox app have their sounds completely replaced by higher pitched noises. For example bridge constructor portal and undermine are just pure high pitched...
  6. Xbox networking windows 10 high latency and multiple different errors.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox networking windows 10 high latency and multiple different errors.: My Ping is extremely high as well as my packet loss. It only occurs on games that run on xbox servers and the main page of answers for this I've already tried. It works fine on the occasion but...
  7. Access DLCs on multiple gamer IDs on same XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access DLCs on multiple gamer IDs on same XBox One: My research indicated that if you receive a DLC code and install it on one gamer ID that it would be accessible across the whole console. However, we aren't seeing the DLC on the second gamer ID....
  8. Multiple gamer tag accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple gamer tag accounts: I have a Microsoft account on this email for my old Xbox 360 and gamer tag. I recently got a one and could not think of this email or account so I created a new one where I have live and bought a...
  9. multiple gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    multiple gamer tags: How can I set up a Gamer Tag for each of my children on their XBOX One and Xbox 360 a047f128-6642-47fb-bf1b-d3bcce9e8b77
  10. Corrupted GamerTag and Gamer profile plus multiple update requirements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted GamerTag and Gamer profile plus multiple update requirements.: So I have been an Xbox user since the earliest days. I've had 2 XBOX 360s. Now I have the less expensive 360s 4gb just because I don't need the storage space. Two days ago it was working fine....